2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Packie

Mr_Leone

Man I know this thread is a bit y'know...meaningless, lel, but I'm falling in love with this midget Irish prick. His dialogue is the best sh*t man. Doing his first mission, Niko's down below, shooting them, screaming "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE f*ckED WITH ME"....as you hear Packie yell from the roof, "Take those f*cking anti-depressants if you're so upset about us robbin ya!"

the banter man

the banter is top notch

CrZduwK.png\

PRAISE THAT MAN!

On a semi-related note, I don't get why people think Kate's so ugly. You telling me you wouldn't date a qt Irish busty virgin who knows how to cook/clean and lives modestly? Not trying to sound like I'm living some 60's housewife sh*t but damn Kate's a good girl. Stop hating on her. She's a pessimist like Niko and is harsh on him, and he loves that, because she challenges him mentally. I like the dynamic between the two.

Packie was a cool dude. A bit of a hothead but he was cool. Plus his special ability was the best. I still call him for bombs.

• Like 2
fMNTnvL.png

Packie was a cool dude. A bit of a hothead but he was cool. Plus his special ability was the best. I still call him for bombs.

I'm going to try and f*ck around with his bomb ability in future missions. It sounds useful. I really only used it for blowing up buses in Star Junction though. Haha.

You can use it in a couple of missions. But, it's most effective in "Pest Control". Blow up Ray's car when he's parked at the gas station.

fMNTnvL.png

You can use it in a couple of missions. But, it's most effective in "Pest Control". Blow up Ray's car when he's parked at the gas station.

Nice, thanks for the tip.

On a semi-related note, I don't get why people think Kate's so ugly. You telling me you wouldn't date a qt Irish busty virgin who knows how to cook/clean and lives modestly? Not trying to sound like I'm living some 60's housewife sh*t but damn Kate's a good girl.

And she's a Redhead! Gime gime gime!

Edited by B Dawg
  • Like 3

On a semi-related note, I don't get why people think Kate's so ugly. You telling me you wouldn't date a qt Irish busty virgin who knows how to cook/clean and lives modestly? Not trying to sound like I'm living some 60's housewife sh*t but damn Kate's a good girl.

And she's a Redhead! Gime gime gime!

Word to the wise, she don't put out.

• Like 2

The Dedito Gae

i love Packie, he's my favorite cocaine addict irish , too bad that his fate is up to the player in V and will never come back because of it, he reminds to my uncle and a couple of people i knew personality wise

On a semi-related note, I don't get why people think Kate's so ugly...

i love redheads but...

kate.jpg

she should look more like the artwork:

KateMcReary_01.jpg

note, sorry for probably giving you small pictures but wikies pictures do that.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

She looks nice in the cutscene you first meet her in and in-game, IMO. Again she doesn't really try to be that attractive...which is why she's attractive.

• Like 1

Packie was an awesome character,my favourite out of all the friends. His and niko's dialouge was just classic, one of my favourites being the drive over to the exchange in the mission diamonds are a girls best friend when he's talking to Gracie about Niko I think it goes something like this

" niko's a good friend of mine don't say that about him"

" I know I'm to good for him but sometimes a guy like me has to hang out with low life's like niko he's got his uses"

"That's right he is definetly a bad influence on me"

And this line from blood brothers

" your a sick man niko I'd fu*king slap ya if I didn't love ya so much"

I was disappointed that him and Niko didn't keep in touch after the events if IV.

Kate and Niko's dialouge was also very interesting. Niko reveals a lot about himself when talking with her. During there conversations you would almost forget that Niko is a cold blooded killer because he shows a different side with her.

• Like 1

I loved Packie wish he was with us during the final mission in either ending It would be funny to hear what he would be saying during the helicopter chase

• Like 1

I loved Packie wish he was with us during the final mission in either ending It would be funny to hear what he would be saying during the helicopter chase

yeah it would of been better if Packie was with you in the revenge ending instead of Little Jacob because it's his sister that died and LJ didn't even know her. Edited by Thelema93

I wish Packie had more dialogue in GTA V. I plan on doing a flashy playthrough of V, use him/Gus Mota for my heists. Pros. He still tells the cool bank job story though.

XInsaneKilbaneX

If you really like Packie (which, he is definitely my favorite character in the Game, other than Niko himself), you should take him out on "Dates".

If you think that he has good dialogue in the missions and the cutscenes, than just wait until you hear the exceptional dialogue when you are driving him to the bar to get drunk or the strip club.

The dialogue happens on the way to the place, in the car, so if you drive to fast, you might not get to hear the entire dialogue.

I think if you take him out on like 5 or 6 dates, that's when his dialogue really starts to get heavy man.

For real, take him out like 7 times, and while driving, just listen to his talking points, I think after the 7th or 8th time though, his dialogue stops, and if you take him on any more dates, there is silence in the car. Awkward Silence.

Shadowfennekin

Packie was always the best GTA IV character in my opinion. I think he deserved a DLC standalone of his own. Sadly, him being an optional kill might f*ck with those chances unless they make using him in Heists canon, like how Revenge and Deathwish are Canon.

I hate how little dialogue he had in V if you used him in Heists. Paleto Bank is the only one where he's talking a lot.

Felt like I should post this here-

fMNTnvL.png

Lemoyne outlaw

yep he was an awsome charecter. i used him on all my heists on gta 5. on another note i liked brucie too. infact i never understood all the hate. i thought he brought comedy to the deppresing parts of the game. same thing with manny. i just wish we would have had the cut mission in gta 5 were we would get to see brucie.

Nah nah nah Gta 6

I wish he was one of the friends in GTA V, that would of been cool.

You aren't welcome in my thread Stoney.

• Like 2

Nah nah nah Gta 6

You aren't welcome in my thread Stoney.

:(

pp,375x360.jpg

Edited by Stoney0503

Packie was my 2nd favourite character, Niko being 1st. I just loved that Irish-American atmosphere. Packie had that cool background with the most witty dialogue and I loved his missions. Packie in GTA 5 differed from his debut role. He could of and should of been expanded more upon.

Algonquin Assassin

I remember when I first encountered him in GTA V I didn't even know it was him until he started talking. Also when he started to talk about Three Leaf Clover on the way to the Paleto bay bank gave me some chills.

Always liked Packie. Sucks his fate is left determinant as it leaves no possible contemporary return for him. Only way he can come back is if it's a prequel of some sorts.

• Like 3

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

I remember when I first encountered him in GTA V I didn't even know it was him until he started talking. Also when he started to talk about Three Leaf Clover on the way to the Paleto bay bank gave me some chills.

Always liked Packie. Sucks his fate is left determinant as it leaves no possible contemporary return for him. Only way he can come back is if it's a prequel of some sorts.

I would hate to see the fight between Packie/Niko if Packie somehow found out who killed his brother.

The Dedito Gae

another one bites the dust...

R I.P Mr_Leone

• Like 2

American Viking

The good ol' Pacman...loved him. I think Pacman is a strong enough character to carry his own game, something Rockstar may think about for the future. I can see him discovering the truth about Kate and his brother's death, and going after Niko. I love Nicki boy too but that would be one hell of a game, with a big showdown at the end where you make the decision to kill Niko or understand his predicament, and spare him. I was ticked when Trevor, some nobody took out Johnny K. like he was yesterday's trash, no pre-story, nothing, but a whole game where there is a proper build up to a character's death could be awesome. In some ways, that would only do Niko a favor and he would feel that Packie's anger is justified.

Also, I really liked his character model in GTA V.

Edited by American Alpha

thafablifee46

yeah, he looks slightly older in V. Is it me or does his face in 5 have scars that wasnt present in the previous IV ? it looks like his time between 2008 and 2013 were rough

Algonquin Assassin

The good ol' Pacman...loved him. I think Pacman is a strong enough character to carry his own game, something Rockstar may think about for the future. I can see him discovering the truth about Kate and his brother's death, and going after Niko. I love Nicki boy too but that would be one hell of a game, with a big showdown at the end where you make the decision to kill Niko or understand his predicament, and spare him. I was ticked when Trevor, some nobody took out Johnny K. like he was yesterday's trash, no pre-story, nothing, but a whole game where there is a proper build up to a character's death could be awesome. In some ways, that would only do Niko a favor and he would feel that Packie's anger is justified.

To be honest I don't think it'd make much sense buddy. I never felt Packie was close to Derrick or Francis so I think if he found out it was Niko he'd most likely understand his predicament straight up. A "You killed my brother, you f*ck" type of story would feel really out of place IMO how Packie perceived his brothers.

American Viking

To be honest I don't think it'd make much sense buddy. I never felt Packie was close to Derrick or Francis so I think if he found out it was Niko he'd most likely understand his predicament straight up. A "You killed my brother, you f*ck" type of story would feel really out of place IMO how Packie perceived his brothers.

If it was just his brother, sure, but Niko is in part responsible for Kate's death and Packie was close to her.

• Like 1

Algonquin Assassin

If it was just his brother, sure, but Niko is in part responsible for Kate's death and Packie was close to her.

I agree with that.:)

• Like 1

lastmanonearth

I like Packie when he`s on the screen, but I doubt I`d like to spend any time with him in person! The only other character I feel the same way about is Brucie. The rest of the characters are horribly cliched and boring, NONE more so than Niko.