3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

It's raining money?!

JoeBoneless

JoeBoneless

Saw four guys in a chopper and when it flew over money was pouring out of it. Bags worth $40k each. Haven't seen this happen before

sounds like money glitchers to me. If you got any of it, which it sounds like you did, don't spend any of it and report it to Rockstar unless you want to end up banned. If you report it, tell them how much you got and they will remove it and you will not get banned.

If you don't report it to Rockstar and spend it and Rockstar finds out, you will not only get banned, but if you spent it on cars and/or upgrades for cars, you will not be able to sell the cars you spent it on.

Edited by kk9fan97

JoeBoneless

I doubt it. I've been playing since launch and have randomly received money before. Had no issues with any cars except one that a friend duplicated. I just don't bank that cash.

• Like 1

I doubt it. I've been playing since launch and have randomly received money before. Had no issues with any cars except one that a friend duplicated. I just don't bank that cash.

It was from a modder, not a glitcher. Glitch's are exploits or bugs in the game that can be used to a players advanatage for money(duplicating cars, wheels/horns that triple vehicles value, etc.) and even (wall breaches, temporary god mode). Only a modder is capable of physically dropping cash.

But anyway, Yeah dude your completely fine, don't bank it for about a week and ur good. Banking "picked up cash" in an abnormal amount will set off red flags. However, waiting until you've made a few hundred thousand to bank it you'll be fine. being on 360 or PS3 (XB1 &PS4 can not be modded, yet lol) you don't gotta worry about it at all. Only if people report you.

Last year I ended up getting 19 million from some kid , and only robbed 3 stores before depositing the mixed modded & legit cash. I bought all clothes, guns, cars, pegasus vehicles, n a garage full of adders to sell If they did decide to take it, and nothing ever happened, and still didn't happen.

Now once I transferred to next gen someone reported me n boom, I lost all my cash n got cheaters pooled. They can not take your assets tho, I still had the garage of adders, Pegasus, clothes, guns, etc. I Haven't risked anything since tho lol. Til this day I still have over 10 mil on my last gen account, nothing ever came about in over a year since it happened , so there's no need to go to rockstar for anything. ^^^ some people just get paranoid.

Edited by JoshD4PreZ

SummersJr28

It was from a modder, not a glitcher. Glitch's are exploits or bugs in the game that can be used to a players advanatage for money(duplicating cars, wheels that unlock chrome wheels and triple vehicles value, etc.) even kills(wall breaches, temporary god mode). Only a modder is capable of physically dropping cash.

But anyway, Yeah dude your completely fine, don't bank it for about a week and you're definitely good. Banking "picked up cash" in an abnormal amount will set off red flags. However, waiting until you've made a few hundred thousand to bank it and you'll be fine. and being on 360 or PS3 (XB1 &PS4 can not be modded, yet lol) you don't gotta worry about it at all, unless multiple people report you. Last year I ended up getting 19 million from some kid on 360, and only robbed 3 stores before depositing the mixed modded & legit cash. I bought all clothes, guns, cars, pegasus vehicles, n a garage full of adders to sell If they did decide to take it, and nothing ever happened, and still didn't happen.

Now once I transferred to next gen I had 3 dbag griefers report me and boom, I lost all my cash n got cheaters pooled. They can not take your assets tho, I still had the garage of adders, all vehicles, clothes, guns, etc. But, I Haven't risked anything since. Til this day I still have over 10 mil on my last gen account, nothing ever came about in over a year since it happened on last gen, so there's no need to go run to rockstar for anything. ^^^ some people just get paranoid.

Why did they report you on nextgen?

Ahh the story, well, sorry for the book ahead of time, but I know I'll get the "you coulda changed sessions or used passive mode" with a simple I was using God mode on griefers response, so here it is...:

Two level 400 something's and a level 680 were greifing me.. kept destroying my vehicle when I was trying to escape, spawn killing me, ya know the works... And I could not get a single kill back on them, at all, not one.. yeah I could've went into passive mode, but I would have heard "ohh p*ssy mode" since they were already all shouting - "oh you mad bro!? Oh sh*t dis n*ggah mad! hahah! I think we made dis n*ggah mad!" (I'm not black) but anyway, we were past that point..

So, like a [email protected]$$, I decided to use an easy God mode glitch, and I laid waste to those motherf*ckers.

After I got maybe 6 kills back to the 20+ they had on me, all of them went into passive, then left. All next gen consoles can record in game, so rockstar can act quicker with video proof. by the next time I logged on a few hours later I got a message saying "you are a cheat, and you can only play with other cheats until you are forgive" and an email from rockstar explaining why..

So now I try to not let anyone greifing suck me into their bullsh*t Freeroam call of duty battles..

I look at it on the bright side, atleast I got a souvenir (;

image_zpso733bldg.jpg

No need to listen to kk9fan as I was one of the few that was innocently given modded money by a random. I spent it. Nothing bad happened. Nothing bad will happen to you.

And you can sell cars modded with cheat money.. I did.

And they have no direct way to see if ho you got the money.

Pick it up, don't tell anyone, launder it by buying something sellable, and lastly, don't be greedy.

No need to listen to kk9fan as I was one of the few that was innocently given modded money by a random. I spent it. Nothing bad happened. Nothing bad will happen to you.

And you can sell cars modded with cheat money.. I did.

And they have no direct way to see if ho you got the money.

if you pick up an absurd amount of money in a short period it will set off the system Rockstar put in place after all the money glitching took place, and it does not matter if you bank it or not because you picked up money stat in-game will be way off.

and yes they will ban you if they find out, and you will not be able to sell the cars you used the glitched money on, because of another system Rockstar put in place that also happened to include a bug that screwed over the legit players like myself. If you try to sell one of those cars it sets the $50,000 limit thing off and you can sell it. That bug that came with it, completely took the sell option off of the list in Los Santos Customs for most of the legit players. I bring my Coquette to Los Santos Customs and there is no sell option, and I have never once had glitched/modded money. I can bring any of my other 28 cars into LSC and the sell option is there.

just go over to the Rockstar Support forums. There are always people with glitched/modded money either being reported and banned or posting complaints on there about being banned for it and complaining about not being able to sell their cars because they stupidly spent glitched money on them. I am on there reporting issues a lot so I see plenty of it and am aware of what Rockstar will do.

Deposit it in small doses. Buy everything. Buy things you can sell if it gets wiped.

Dance naked around a fire.

JoeBoneless

I've been calling mercenaries and Lamar and setting bounties like there's no tomorrow

I can't sell the car? So what. It was free anyways.

JoeBoneless

And why are you on there reporting things all the time? Don't you know by now rockstar doesn't care about you or me, just making this game not fun?

f*ck em. I got every Pegasus vehicle and then some now. That's what they get for pushing cash cards and making everything so expensive.

I hope I run into them again.

Sincerely yours, someone who has received over $78 million so far and doesn't care.

manitouscott

I was given 740 million in December 2013. Bought buzzard rhino dumper camper shuttle bus helicopters cars trucks bikes whores wine and guns.

Rockstar took all the remaining when they shut down for a day to clean house. They let me keep all the stuff and I did not get put in BS.

so where u getting your info bro

Edited by manitouscott

sounds like money glitchers to me. If you got any of it, which it sounds like you did, don't spend any of it and report it to Rockstar unless you want to end up banned. If you report it, tell them how much you got and they will remove it and you will not get banned.

If you don't report it to Rockstar and spend it and Rockstar finds out, you will not only get banned, but if you spent it on cars and/or upgrades for cars, you will not be able to sell the cars you spent it on.

I wouldn't worry about it. My little brother had someone send him $100M+ and he still has it to this day, even after transferring to the PS4.

carambolage67

Can you keep the dunce hat after being forgiven and back in normal game mode?

Can you keep the dunce hat after being forgiven and back in normal game mode?

yuppp and if you save it as an outfit you can then put on a hat or mask without losing it, just switch back to saved outfit. Just don't wear a hat or mask before you get put in bad sport, it'll revert back to what you had on before you went in. My male character had a hat on n when I got out no dunce cap. Female didn't tho so I got to keep it

Edited by JoshD4PreZ

The amount of stupidity some people have here is beyond me.

Buy something so the money saves.

Keep it in your hand.

When you have 1-2 Million left,deposit it.

How else do you think modder customers handle things on 7 Sins?