Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Carface Workshop


Carface80
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I saw on 5 Mods to contact you via this forum. I was wondering if you had a tahoe variant of your suburban you converted? if not I was wondering if you could assist me and someone else in doing so. We want to turn it into a PPV tahoe for police, thats the end goal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, jumperman09 said:

Hello, I saw on 5 Mods to contact you via this forum. I was wondering if you had a tahoe variant of your suburban you converted? if not I was wondering if you could assist me and someone else in doing so. We want to turn it into a PPV tahoe for police, thats the end goal. 

I am hoping, once I cleared some backlogs, I might try working on the Tahoe. I have some reference photos for the interior and door sills. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Forza Horizon Wagoneer. Look at that big lump of chrome bar, so distracting. 

 

ZvFKCJI.jpg 

Edited by Carface80
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Carface, looking good as always! Are you also planning to share your progress on GreenAid's GTA 5 Classics' Discord channel? Would be cool!

Edited by inbetweendays_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2019 at 11:28 AM, inbetweendays_ said:

Hey Carface, looking good as always! Are you also planning to share your progress on GreenAid's GTA 5 Classics' Discord channel? Would be cool!

 

once it look more presentable, I will..

 

in the meant time still trying to catch up...

 

4tsmVem.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Carface80,

 

I was wondering if I could please get you to share your Olds Delta 88 files with me in OBJ format? I want to use them to create a body for a 1/64 scale car (Hotwheels). I'd credit you for the sculpting when posting pics of the finished piece. I'd also make one for you too.

 

Thanks!

Gene

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, evhorne969 said:

Hello Carface80,

 

I was wondering if I could please get you to share your Olds Delta 88 files with me in OBJ format? I want to use them to create a body for a 1/64 scale car (Hotwheels). I'd credit you for the sculpting when posting pics of the finished piece. I'd also make one for you too.

 

Thanks!

Gene

Sure, ill send it as soon i find the files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RKIaWRb.jpgRKIaWRb.jpgLOD1 took me a little too long my motivation is a little spotty. The quality is slightly higher than my usual LOD1 now sits at 21K tri's 

 

RKIaWRb.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will the Gladiator be unlocked? For my private use I want to modify it to fit Trevor, put the size as normal so it won't fly in cutscenes, cut the roof, add lights, lift it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ChenChanechi said:

Will the Gladiator be unlocked? For my private use I want to modify it to fit Trevor, put the size as normal so it won't fly in cutscenes, cut the roof, add lights, lift it...

All my GTAV cars are unlock for personal modifications.

 

The truck had been scaled roughly the size of Trevor’s truck.

 

Maybe you can help me making a replacement for Trevor, as soon as I get this in game, one thing is it really necessary to cut the roof? 

 

If time permits I am planning a true replacement for Trevor truck, the military M175. 

Edited by Carface80
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing around with Diamond Casino character...

 

 

 

jbpGHHU.jpg

ryruIQC.jpg

NI3Zebc.jpg

 

 

Edited by Carface80
..
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.