2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone complete the elite challenges yet?

StangOne50

Hey, I know some of you have been able to do the pacific challenge due to the heli spawning and some have been lucky enough to pass the fleeca.

Has anyone beat all of them?

I noticed today while doing the fleeca heist on normal at the end it still showed the elite requirements needed.

Im wondering if they do not have to be done on hard.

Has anyone got any of them on easy or normal?

HirsuteDave

I have no idea how anyone can get the Fleeca one done. I did it flawlessly with a random and still went nearly a minute over time.

• Like 1

RetardOfTheYear

I have no idea how anyone can get the Fleeca one done. I did it flawlessly with a random and still went nearly a minute over time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was 15-20 seconds short without even trying hard in a random game, It's all in the driving, good driving on fast cars and you're within allowed time easy.

Edited by RetardOfTheYear
  • Like 1

Nope. I have friends that play but other than one they both die too often to be much help in the mastermind challenge. We can't find two others to be on at the same time we are on

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was 15-20 seconds short without even trying hard in a random game, It's all in the driving, good driving on fast cars and you're within allowed time easy.

The hacking/drilling is just as important as the driving.

If you get a hacker that messes up even once you're screwed.

After many trials Leevi and I have it down pretty well. We were able to do it twice in a row a couple days ago with times of 519 and 517.

I'd recommend starting at the Alta St Apt. Each of you should have a bike out. The Hakochu is my personal favorite. They shave valuable seconds off your time because you can get on and off them faster and can take that U turn before Lesters warehouse better than any car.

The driving on the way to the bank and hacking are pretty self explanatory. With the drill I constantly hold R2 while making slight subtle movements up on the left stick. If you see the bit starting to glow red just ease off for a second.

Have the drill guy let the driver know when he's on the last lock so the driver can run out early, get in the kuruma, and position it closer to the door. Might seem like insignificant stuff but every second counts.

After the bank you can pass the first two roadblocks quickly on the far left without contacting the police cars. Then for the final road block you can hit the far right police car on the front left tire and send it flying out of your way while maintaining a lot of momentum.

Then just line up the magnet and enjoy your extra 50k.

Edited by B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • Like 4

HirsuteDave

I guess the problem is starting over near Weazel Plaza or Eclipse Towers most of the time then....

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

I guess the problem is starting over near Weazel Plaza or Eclipse Towers most of the time then....

Yeah it's impossible to hit the elite challenge from any other apartment other than Alta st

DominusTaranis

Yeah it's impossible to hit the elite challenge from any other apartment other than Alta st

That's stupid. The time shouldn't start until you get the Kuruma, imo. Adjust it, sure, but that's a f*cking stupid variable, since the cheapest highend is 200k, and moving house just for an extra 50? Bugger off.

• Like 1

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

That's stupid. The time shouldn't start until you get the Kuruma, imo. Adjust it, sure, but that's a f*cking stupid variable, since the cheapest highend is 200k, and moving house just for an extra 50? Bugger off.

I agree but Alta st is the first good apartment I bought and my favorite, so I guess I didn't mind too much.

Edited by B3ANTOWN B3A5T

CarimboHanky

That's stupid. The time shouldn't start until you get the Kuruma, imo. Adjust it, sure, but that's a f*cking stupid variable,

in a perfect world the timer wouldnt start til you get to the kuruma and would stop during the cutscenes like the vault openning or taking out the drill from the bag, but hey its R* we are dealing with.

Stang and i tried many times but today we did it.

5:17, 4% damage!

• Like 2

Neuling2000

I have completed the Fleeca challenge in 5:18min. Maybe it is possible to do it faster because we had to wait a few seconds for the cargobob. I lost another second cause I opened the contacts instead of VLSI and we drove with one Akuma to the Kuruma.

ShiviSRT-10

50k every time though, right? ...personally the closest i've been is 5:41 with Stang :p

The hacking/drilling is just as important as the driving.

If you get a hacker that messes up even once you're screwed.

After many trials Leevi and I have it down pretty well. We were able to do it twice in a row a couple days ago with times of 519 and 517.

I'd recommend starting at the Alta St Apt. Each of you should have a bike out. The Hakochu is my personal favorite. They shave valuable seconds off your time because you can get on and off them faster and can take that U turn before Lesters warehouse better than any car.

The driving on the way to the bank and hacking are pretty self explanatory. With the drill I constantly hold R2 while making slight subtle movements up on the left stick. If you see the bit starting to glow red just ease off for a second.

Have the drill guy let the driver know when he's on the last lock so the driver can run out early, get in the kuruma, and position it closer to the door. Might seem like insignificant stuff but every second counts.

After the bank you can pass the first two roadblocks quickly on the far left without contacting the police cars. Then for the final road block you can hit the far right police car on the front left tire and send it flying out of your way while maintaining a lot of momentum.

Then just line up the magnet and enjoy your extra 50k.

This is all very good advice.

I just wanna add that rather than the driver staying in the bank watching the hostages, after he takes out the cameras he can go right out side and move the car closer. From there you do not need to enter the bank again. Stand in front of the passenger door and shoot into the bank. This way when you hear the bell you jump right in the car and since you go in through the passenger side, the door will be left open for the driller. All this saved hanky and I precious seconds.

Also something hanky pointed out to me is that you can put on a mask in the car before you get to the bank saving another second.

Leevikingpin

Yeah, me and B3AST got it down to 5:19 and 5:17 after a few tries because of idiot players failing the Criminal Mastermind at the same spot twice.

If your after the fleeca job elite challenge then follow What B3A5T said.

Edit: forgot I had a video of me and B3A5T doing it.

Edited by Leevikingpin

I think the elite challenges are botched because it's impossible to beat them with all the driving time involved and there is no reason you should have to own or start at a specific apartment to complete them. I won't even bother with them until they're fixed/changed.

• Like 1

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

I think the elite challenges are botched because it's impossible to beat them with all the driving time involved and there is no reason you should have to own or start at a specific apartment to complete them. I won't even bother with them until they're fixed/changed.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for R* to patch something that makes it easier to earn money. Usually it's the other way around.

I'm honestly amazed they haven't patched out garage access on heists yet.

JustSomeBunny

Hey I made a thread dedicated to the elite challenges please consider checking it out (link in my signature). I am looking for players too.

Also you can do elite challenge on normal or hard but not easy.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Hey I made a thread dedicated to the elite challenges please consider checking it out (link in my signature). I am looking for players too.

Normal huh?

Are the enemies any different or is the sole difference that you don't get any extra lives on hard?

JustSomeBunny

Normal huh?

Are the enemies any different or is the sole difference that you don't get any extra lives on hard?

I am not 100% sure this is always the case but what I believe is that the elite objective for hard is "no quick restart" and for normal "don't lose any lives." I don't think there is otherwise much difference in difficulty. The keys to victory are pretty much the same. That's my experience. Also I try normal difficulty on Pac Standard to see if taking money goes faster or you can only grab a handful of cash and walk away, but actually the speed is the same since you grab more cash at a time on hard and you must get all money either way.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Normal huh?

I am not 100% sure this is always the case but what I believe is that the elite objective for hard is "no quick restart" and for normal "don't lose any lives." I don't think there is otherwise much difference in difficulty. The keys to victory are pretty much the same. That's my experience. Also I try normal difficulty on Pac Standard to see if taking money goes faster or you can only grab a handful of cash and walk away, but actually the speed is the same since you grab more cash at a time on hard and you must get all money either way.

I always took the "no quick restart" message as a way of saying that you screwed up so it's not even going to bother listing the rest of the requirements.

If you take the pac standard job for example, the elite challenges are to not die, not get noose called, and to do it in under 1015 but if you restart, at the end it will simply say "Do not restart" with an X in the box.

• 5 weeks later...
StangOne50

Done! on PS3...Thanks to all my teammates...CarimboHanky-Neo_Ledah-nik_west-vincepsx-confessions-ii-TNFHound

NqfIeWq.jpg

Edited by StangOne50
  • Like 3

Shadowfennekin

The times for them all are utter BS. You basically can't wear HVY armor on Humane Lab if you want to get out the tunnel a minute faster, and the long haul to the bikes in them AND you still need to get to the damn goal in PS.

Let's not even get started with the mid cutscenes you can't skip. Looking at you Rashkovsky

And Fleeca really shouldn't start until you get in the Karuma. Everyone either owns the Bahamas Mamas apartment or the Eclipse.

I find it actually really easy to get through the ground team on the Humane Labs without the Utility Vest. It's all about knowing what to expect, and on the 2nd hallway, I like to kill the first incoming enemy with the auto shotty, trying to aim at the door behind him so it slightly opens up, then quickly immediately switching to the RPG and shove one right that way, so it kills the two hiding enemies behind that door. After that all the other enemies are pretty easy.

And of course, the ground team needs to travel by jumping as you normally would with a Vest, since you cannot sprint inside the lab. Speaking of which, you absolutely CANNOT wear the vest, at least the ground team MUST NOT. It slows you down severely when swimming.

The only two parts I found hard were getting to the Valkyrie, and taking off before 3:15. Preferable if it's 3:00 because then the ground team doesn't have to rush extremely fast, which means they don't have to take as many risks.

And the other part is getting to the mountain to destroy the enemy buzzards and picking up the gunner, WITHOUT GETTING SHOT by an enemy missile. Though I'm not sure if this is based on the pilot's skills flying, or just pure luck. I haven't done it myself on an elite challenge run.

Edited by NeoLedah

JustSomeBunny

With a solid team the challenges are much easier to beat after the first time, so now I'm just going for speed runs. I think we can finish humane in under 10:45 and pac standard in under 9:30. If anyone has a similar interest please send me a pm (ps4).

• 1 month later...

EVERYTHING you need to know is right here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/783405-complete-guide-to-the-elite-challenges/

I've only done the Fleeca one myself. Working on the Humane Labs one and its apparently the hardest one. We skipped the Prison Break one because of the infinite cop stars glitch.

Edited by Sangers

No, I'm not THAT of a completionist.

Probably the only ones I actually accomplished (I think), were everything except the Pacific Standard Job - even though I already know there's a shortcut in it.

No, I'm not THAT of a completionist.

Probably the only ones I actually accomplished (I think), were everything except the Pacific Standard Job - even though I already know there's a shortcut in it.

I can guarantee you have not done them all. If you did you'd remember doing them. It took my team and I a week and a half to complete them, meeting up every evening for a few hours. We are all good players and even then these challenges are not to be taken lightly. They take time, patience, determination, and skill.

You might have done Fleeca, but the others? No, there is no way to do them unless you get together a good team with a common goal.

Edited by sebcreed
  • Like 2

If anyone else is interested in doing these challenges on PS3 pm me.

• Like 1

TrevorAngry

If anyone else is interested in doing these challenges on PS4 pm me.