2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So they patched the Hardtop for the Declasse Stallion?

The_Mossberg500

The_Mossberg500

Meaning, no matter how many of them you buy, it won't be a hard top? Can anyone confirm this before I start buying a bunch of them?

There is a thread already debating this recently. Why not buy as many as you can, tally them up and contribute to that endless speculation thread with your results.

That's correct, for the past four months you can not buy the hardtop.

Originally it would randomly send you one of the four versions of the stallion.

1. Hardtop

2. Vinyl top

3. Roofless

4. 3/4 down convertible

After Christmas you could only buy the roofless, after heists you can only buy the 3/4 down convertible.

We aren't sure what's going on with the great stallion stuff up, real shame because it's the most fun muscle car in the game, such a pity it doesn't have exhaust options etc. Personally I don't think they ever got the model and modifications finished. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a working convertable and a hardtop with many more modifications. Once they realised there were four half finished cars being randomly sold they pulled three of them. Why they eventually pulled the roofless and replaced it with the 3/4 down?, I think just so the model matched the picture on the auto shop.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 5

The_Mossberg500

That's correct, for the past four months you can not buy the hardtop.

Originally it would randomly send you one of the four versions of the stallion.

1. Hardtop

2. Vinyl top

3. Roofless

4. 3/4 down convertible

After Christmas you could only buy the roofless, after heists you can only buy the 3/4 down convertible.

We aren't sure what's going on with the great stallion stuff up, real shame because it's the most fun muscle car in the game, such a pity it doesn't have exhaust options etc. Personally I don't think they ever got the model and modifications finished. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a working convertable and a hardtop with many more modifications. Once they realised there were four half finished cars being randomly sold they pulled three of them. Why they eventually pulled the roofless and replaced it with the 3/4 down?, I think just so the model matched the picture on the auto shop.

Its so stupid how its in Single Player but not Multiplayer. If it was roofless in Single Player it'd make sense.

As written already donot buy any, there will be no hard top or vinyl top from web page.

The strange thing is The burger shot stallion has visual mods at LSC but the online version (no matter which type you have) has no visual mod options.

If you are on PS4 and if there will be new dupe glitch which works at PS4 you can dupe it from me.

Plus if there be a new glitch which you can store street cars to your garage you can store it from streets too. This is how I got mine at old days.

Most probably it will come with and DLC with some other cars like Lost Slamvan, DoD.

Edited by asilcenk

Tails Prower

Its not a patch, its simply bad programming by Rockstar, it's still supposed to give you one of the four variants of

the Stallion but it only delivers the same one each time 3/4 down roofless.

In the other thread somebody raised a support ticket query and the response was there is now only one version of

the car in online.

Give them time, it might be fixed eventually or they'll give us it as a separate entry on the website and charge more!

All the stallions still spawn in single player. I don't think anything other than the 3/4 down spawns online post heists. Or at least that's all I've seen spawn post heists.

That's only a few cars sample size though as I looked for a worn coloured hardtop online for 20 real hours recently and only saw three 3/4 down cars in those 20 hours. Very rare car... That was driving in the areas they spawn in a stallion and at times with hellboy also in a stallion.

It is possible a hardtop still exsists in traffic online but the chance of seeing one let alone in a special colour makes it a real needle in a haystack job and without a working store any car glitch it's not even worth the time looking.

Edited by elfoam

The_Mossberg500

All the stallions still spawn in single player. I don't think anything other than the 3/4 down spawns online post heists. Or at least that's all I've seen spawn post heists.

That's only a few cars sample size though as I looked for a worn coloured hardtop online for 20 real hours recently and only saw three 3/4 down cars in those 20 hours. Very rare car... That was driving in the areas they spawn in a stallion and at times with hellboy also in a stallion.

It is possible a hardtop still exsists in traffic online but the chance of seeing one let alone in a special colour makes it a real needle in a haystack job and without a working store any car glitch it's not even worth the time looking.

You can't store it anyways, only buy it online

[...] Personally I don't think they ever got the model and modifications finished. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a working convertable and a hardtop with many more modifications. Once they realised there were four half finished cars being randomly sold they pulled three of them. Why they eventually pulled the roofless and replaced it with the 3/4 down?, I think just so the model matched the picture on the auto shop.

Not so sure about it being unfinished, seing as the convertible was available in IV, alongside the hardtop and vinyl top. No previously modeled vehicle has come with an animated roof in V.

Still, it's interesting to note that the fourth version with the soft top all the way down was added for it's re-introduction in V.

Edited by Micaam

Yes I found one the other night but If you find one in the wild as I did the other night it won't even let you store it as it says it too hot, Dam you Rockstar I want that car.

• Like 2

You can't store it anyways, only buy it onlineTechnically can't but for the last few months there have been active easy ways to store it and any other high end/super car etc from the street. Only patched on the ps4 BTW. Other systems can still store anything they find for the moment. I brought a worn red dukes and worn red roofless stallion from single player and stored a worn silver dukes from online. All three are current stored in my online garage, alongside a painted roof hardtop and vinyl top stallions. Edited by elfoam

The_Mossberg500

Technically can't but for the last few months there have been active easy ways to store it and any other high end/super car etc from the street. Only patched on the ps4 BTW. Other systems can still store anything they find for the moment. I brought a worn red dukes and worn red roofless stallion from single player and stored a worn silver dukes from online. All three are current stored in my online garage, alongside a painted roof hardtop and vinyl top stallions.

How do you do this? I thought the cars blow up when you bring them from Single Player to Multiplayer?

Blow up? Lol no. That was just rockstars funny joke when they lost the dukes of death to online. The other cars aren't effected by that (can't be). You can still store anything from the street in 10 seconds on the other consoles as far as I'm aware. Rebel fire glitch or the bike rack teleport on Xbox one and I believe a couple other glitches on the old consoles.

• Like 1

The_Mossberg500

Blow up? Lol no. That was just rockstars funny joke when they lost the dukes of death to online. The other cars aren't effected by that (can't be). You can still store anything from the street in 10 seconds on the other consoles as far as I'm aware. Rebel fire glitch or the bike rack teleport on Xbox one and I believe a couple other glitches on the old consoles.

Says its patched, can you confirm its not for the Xbox One?

Tails Prower

Technically can't but for the last few months there have been active easy ways to store it and any other high end/super car etc from the street. Only patched on the ps4 BTW. Other systems can still store anything they find for the moment. I brought a worn red dukes and worn red roofless stallion from single player and stored a worn silver dukes from online. All three are current stored in my online garage, alongside a painted roof hardtop and vinyl top stallions.

How do you do this? I thought the cars blow up when you bring them from Single Player to Multiplayer?

Only Duke o'Death, anything else is just an online car that drives normal, in game joke by R* to deal with a glitch issue because of the name of that car.

Duke o'Death and you do die from trying to drive it online.

Edited by tails_prower_2040

I still think R* pulled the hardtop and vinyl top Stallions because they might be working on a convertible version with eletric roof...

badblack87gn

I didn't realize this and blew most of my money trying to get a hard top or a top up convertible.. Why couldn't they just make it 2 variants.. Hard top or Convertable (with a functional converting roof for crying out loud)..

So pissed I wasted like 600k buying and immediately selling stallions looking for a roofed version...

I didn't realize this and blew most of my money trying to get a hard top or a top up convertible.. Why couldn't they just make it 2 variants.. Hard top or Convertable (with a functional converting roof for crying out loud)..

So pissed I wasted like 600k buying and immediately selling stallions looking for a roofed version...

It is not a good muscle car IMO.

Speak for yourself I love this thing. It doesn't fishtail like the Dukes or Sabre. And yes OP this was patched during the Festive Special. Blew about 500 or 700k doing this until I had to dupe one.

I did speak for myself. IMO means in my opinion. I still use my gauntlet.

I've had a Gauntlet for a few days now and I love it but I prefer the Stallion.

badblack87gn

Whether it's good or not.. I was enjoying having a 10 car garage full of muscle cars and was attempting to cap off that collection with a Stallion..

I wish I could just message rockstar and mention that I spent 600k trying to get a hard top version only to realize they changed it so they don't spawn.

But I suppose considering the number of dupe cars I sold a year or so ago.. I might as well just drop it. :p

The stallion sh*ts all over sultans in street races and it looks great, even in vinyl roof. If theres a xbone dupe glitch, i still have both hard tops.

• Like 1

The stallion sh*ts all over sultans in street races and it looks great, even in vinyl roof. If theres a xbone dupe glitch, i still have both hard tops.

Stallion is muscle. Sultan is sport.

It's a bug. This has happened with other cars before. The body styles when buying cars sometimes get locked to one value and R* almost never makes it a priority to fix

I made the joke that everyone was waiting for heists while I was still waiting for content from the new gen release. Still am. I didn't want to bother duping one but it's starting to look like that is going to be the solution.

I won't waste my money on buying one until they have separate convertible/hardtop versions on the website. When they've already started doing this for other cars, it seems like a pretty big step backwards to release the Stallion like this.