2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

PC Preview Links 8th April

MeltedSOX.

Thanks for sharing. We thank you and everyone in the community for all the support. Much love gtaforums.

Cheers,

:r*:

Edited by MeltedSOX

El Dorado

Hey MeltedSOX, in some of these previews there was a statement that GTA V PC will run at 800x600 20-30 fps low settings on it's minimum requirements and 1080p 60 fps medium settings on it's recommended specs. Are you in any position to confirm or deny this?

MeltedSOX.

Hey MeltedSOX, in some of these previews there was a statement that GTA V PC will run at 800x600 20-30 fps low settings on it's minimum requirements and 1080p 60 fps medium settings on it's recommended specs. Are you in any position to confirm or deny this?

I'm not in the position to confirm or deny this because it will ruin the experience. But, I can confirm that the game will work very well on different kind of PCs. We want everyone with a different kind of PC build to experience GTAV. So, we developed the game to go as low as DirectX 9 (similar to last gen graphics) all the day to DirectX 11. You can toggle this from the Graphics menu, and you can toggle with all the graphics settings as you like.

Edited by MeltedSOX

LoveToGtaForum

I'm not in the position to confirm or deny this because it will ruin the experience. But, I can confirm that the game will work very well on different kind of PCs. We can confirm that you can play the game as low as DirectX9.

The last-gen console version could be the low settings in GTA 5 PC, 720p 25-30fps..

Edited by xban

MeltedSOX.

I'm not in the position to confirm or deny this because it will ruin the experience. But, I can confirm that the game will work very well on different kind of PCs. We can confirm that you can play the game as low as DirectX9.

The last-gen version could be the low settings in GTA 5, 720p 25-30fps..

Sorry, I just edit my comment above with more details. I can confirm low settings are last-gen settings.

Edited by MeltedSOX

lydianduck

Srsly, im about to cry right now, reading these articles is hyping me up SO bad! I can't wait, I just can't, someone do somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laqueesha

Srsly, im about to cry right now, reading these articles is hyping me up SO bad! I can't wait, I just can't, someone do somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep. You'll wake up in the future.

LoveToGtaForum

Take a sleeping pill and go to sleep, wake up 5 days later =) or not... :rampage:

MeltedSOX.

Haha!

JoeM

Worrying thing I spotted was, even with the rig they used at R* they couldn't max the game out at 4k - I just matched the spec they used and it came to over £2k with no case or PSU!

Look amazing though.

RedIndianRobin

Just saw this thread now. :blink:

The Algerian

Links:

Game Informer

"After putting copies of song selections into a specific folder, you can listen to them on the Self Radio station. You can play them sequentially, shuffle the collection, or have Rockstar integrate them into a radio experience complete with commercial breaks, station IDs, bumpers, and banter between DJs Cliff Lee and Andee"

God, YES!!

I thought I wasn't going to use the custom radio because it breaks immersion, but this changes everything.

Edited by The Algerian

Shorty_F

French - jeuxvideo

I was happy to get a french review of the game, but actually those guys are just bullsh*ting about pre-orders, making heavy publicity for their associated retailer... :yawn:

Therefore you should remove it as they don't deserve to be in your list, mate ;)

Edited by Shorty_F

Kirsty

I was happy to get a french review of the game, but actually those guys are just bullsh*ting about pre-orders, making heavy publicity for their associated retailer... :yawn:

Therefore you should remove it as they don't deserve to be in your list, mate ;)

Thanks for the heads up :^:

Are there any other language previews that anyone knows of? Google not helping.

BenDeR

You can add Jeuxactu in french previews, only french website to have a worthy preview in my opinion.

Shorty_F

You can add Jeuxactu in french previews, only french website to have a worthy preview in my opinion.

Oh yes, I didn't personally found it before but that one is right, they obviously got their hands on the PC version and seem legit :)

I agree it could completely replace the useless first one from jeuxvideo.com ;)

(and thks Bender ! :) )

Edited by Shorty_F