2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why are GTA online players so lazy?

J Cobra

I mean, they never want to do anything. People don't join set ups, they only join if you have Heist, they don't want to do any missions, and they're mostly into these crappy ass creator f*cking beta unfair gamemodes, they create. Not to mention on how impatient they are. But yet, they complain to Rockstar how there's no money being made. Contradicting much, or do they just want free handouts? Does anyone else feel the same way? Because I certainly do.

Edited by J Cobra

TheKingChivas

While you're right, this really belongs in B&M...it's not like there haven't been a ton of threads just like it.

• Like 2

GamesBoy316

Not every GTA Online player is lazy, but you have a good point. Oh and also, I think it'll be best if this is put in the bitch and moan thread.

Edited by GamesBoy316
  • Like 2

Try to find some friends, either on here or on the game itself, so you don't rely on randoms

• Like 2

TeammateHelper

I join any co-op stuff. As long as it's AI enemies, not player enemies.

WWEMichaelB

How dare we be lazy in a video game that we play when we're lazy and bored irl.

Because most of the people in this game just want to kill everything in Free Mode.

And also, they are stupid enough to believe that those '$1000000 HACK 100000 RP GLITCH OMG' jobs actually give you all that money and RP.

• Like 2

Well some people prob just want the Heist Vechiles, like my self i only joined the final heist if anyone was hosting it online just to get the hydra ect. i have over 80mil so money wasn't really much of an interest to me when heist came out.

Not every GTA Online player is lazy, but you have a good point. Oh and also, I think it'll be best if this is put in the bitch and moan thread.

I was going to, but I wanted this to be it's own discussion.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

If I see a player who skipped the setup (joined and immediately left) and later joined the Finale and stayed, I'm giving that prick 10%

Bitch all you want, your cut will stay like that.

• Like 2

I'll be honest, when it comes to making money, I am impatient and a bit lazy, as I don't particularly like grinding missions, that's why I money glitch. HOWEVER, my friend and I started a second character together, so we have been playing heists and missions to rank up, and I have to say, it's really fun. My biggest piece of advice is don't even pay attention to how much money you're making, and just have fun with what you're doing. We played the Fleeca Job twice (because it's a two player heist), a survival, and a spree of random missions and races. Made around 140k from the heists and 130k from the rest. I hadn't even looked at my money until I was done, and I was pretty surprised...

Anybody who says it's hard making money in this game is lying, and this is coming from a money glitcher. I'm honestly thinking of making a new account completely and doing everything the "real" way. It feels nice to work your way up to unlock different things, one reason why heists were so fun for me. I LOVED going through each heist, setups and all, to unlock all the new stuff, it's a nice feeling of accomplishment.

So yeah, I agree with you OP. It seems that people are lazy and want to skip to the final heist, nobody wants to join the heist setups. When me and my friend were doing all the heists, the other two slots had to be for randoms. We would sit there for sometimes up to 20 minutes just waiting on people to join, and the people that did finally join were mostly all low levels and horribly failed repeatedly. However, when it got time for the heist finale, no joke, the lobby would be full within 1 minute, sometimes less.

I guess people just don't want to take it easy and have fun, they are only worried about money...

Edited by EvilFuture

I've become really bored of the whole go to drug deal, bring back drug missions and stuff like that... so I usually jusy relax in Paleto Bay with some dudes from here.

I want to finish heists and get loads of cash and cool vehicles, but as said above, people only join if its the finale... so I'm stuck of deliver EMP. Pfftttt...

TheKingChivas

I've become really bored of the whole go to drug deal, bring back drug missions and stuff like that... so I usually jusy relax in Paleto Bay with some dudes from here.

I want to finish heists and get loads of cash and cool vehicles, but as said above, people only join if its the finale... so I'm stuck of deliver EMP. Pfftttt...

You actually brought up a setup mission that I almost always back out of, "Deliver EMP"...unless people have mics, I can't trust that they have any idea what's going on, and that setup relies on timing of your shots.

For the most part, unless it's Fleeca setups, I only back out if I feel there are too many low level players to pull off the setup/heist...I've had too many horror shows from random low levels (some higher ones too, but mostly low) to waste my time and (fake) money.

If you'd seen the amount of effort we put into glitches there's no way you'd call us lazy!

Some of that sh*t took more skill than the jobs!

I mean, hovering that helicopter at just the right distance from the corona.. ;)

Shadowfennekin

I only ignore Prison Break Plane cause I've played it way too much. I join other things though.