2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Kurumas armour can be shot off?

Anubis871

Hallo. I was messing around with my kuruma when I noticed something interesting...the doors can be shot off by a heavy sniper round. Am I seeing things or is this legit??

Squirrel__Army

Assault shotgun also has the same effect. Once one door comes off all the rest will follow even if they haven't been shot at.

Assault shotgun also has the same effect. Once one door comes off all the rest will follow even if they haven't been shot at.

Guess you learn something new everyday.

Kuruma is pretty weak to me.

The doors are still made in china so it can easily fall off. Just ram it and wham! You just made the tortoise naked.

When it's fallen, the chumps inside are very vulnerable, especially when they still can't shoot other direction although the doors are not longer there.

Inb4 rage of disagreement and kuruma will always be OP.

Edited by luisniko
  • Like 1

I've used the Kuruma quite a bit since I unlocked it. Once you know the doors are it's weak point it's pretty easy to keep the enemy either in front or behind you.

Then it's still a very decent weapon for free mode and especially in missions

• Like 1

Elric_Francis92

Is that a big deal? Most toss a grenade or homing rocket and poof you be gone anyways.

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

the other day i knocked the doors of my kuruma and looked nice...

forgot to take a pic tho

The doors are still made in china so it can easily fall off. Just ram it and wham! You just made the tortoise naked.

When it's fallen, the chumps inside are very vulnerable, especially when they still can't shoot other direction although the doors are not longer there.

Twice as durable as anything 'murican made. :panic::rah::D

• Like 1

iRideIndependent

Twice as durable as anything 'murican made. :panic::rah::D

False. So, so false.

68Charger.jpg

Sky_Light12

assault shotgun , wut ? i've emptied one extended mag and it still doesn't come off

heavy shotgun did remove the parts ( doors expose the occupant , hood expose the engine and trunk reduce the kuruma's traction ) . however , armored kuruma is one of vehicle that cannot deformed or at least smallest deformation

even wikia says heavy shotgun capable removing armored kuruma's part . so anyone mistaken that kuruma is not actually nerfed

Edited by Sky_Light12

Simply roll over in a crash and your dead. Somebody tried to grief me with it a few days ago...fell thru some stairs....his door went off...got da automated shotty...

Sky_Light12

Simply roll over in a crash and your dead. Somebody tried to grief me with it a few days ago...fell thru some stairs....his door went off...got da automated shotty...

in deserted areas ? that's armored kuruma's weakness : perform badly on off-road ( off-road tires minimize the problem )

RooftopSniper

Hallo. I was messing around with my kuruma when I noticed something interesting...the doors can be shot off by a heavy sniper round. Am I seeing things or is this legit??

Yup. Found that out the hard way from a guy with a minigun.

Simply roll over in a crash and your dead. Somebody

tried to grief me with it a few days ago...fell thru some stairs....his door went off...got da automated shotty...

in deserted areas ? that's armored kuruma's weakness : perform badly on off-road ( off-road tires minimize the problem )anywhere where you end up upside down...or maybe its just luck...but when that person tipped over they lost their door and their life.

Zoots Remuvah

Not that I know...

... but I do know that it's plss weak against the 'nade launcher.. same with the technical Insurgent... been hunting armoured karuma's hunting insurgents... it's carnage when you just fire off a half dozen rounds at them when they're trying to shoot each other.. :D

The car isn't meant to be invincible for the simple fact it wouldn't be fair. Personally I never knew you could shoot the doors off, but I've never thought about it. I presumed it was like every other car, doors will come off when ramming into sh*t etc. I own one, barley use it. I really only use mine in contact missions to do them quickly. But online, it just takes an explosive, simple. :)

I've used the Kuruma quite a bit since I unlocked it. Once you know the doors are it's weak point it's pretty easy to keep the enemy either in front or behind you.

you don't want your enemy behind you in the AK....it's it's most vulnerable spot for 2 reasons.

1 you can't shoot out the back

2 the huge rear window

I knocked off 2 doors at the same time with one swing of my hammer lol

Some friends were doingt his with their Kuruma the other day, then they tried mine with the 100% armour upgrade that isn't in LSC and it didn't budge that easly.

MRM95Jb.png

InYeezusWeTrust

assault shotgun , wut ? i've emptied one extended mag and it still doesn't come off

heavy shotgun did remove the parts ( doors expose the occupant , hood expose the engine and trunk reduce the kuruma's traction ) . however , armored kuruma is one of vehicle that cannot deformed or at least smallest deformation

even wikia says heavy shotgun capable removing armored kuruma's part . so anyone mistaken that kuruma is not actually nerfed

Records video of his TV instead of uploading the video form his system. Why you do dis?

Twice as durable as anything 'murican made. :panic::rah::DTell that to the Duke of death

Huh. It does seem to have gotten weaker. Usually I have to blow it up or use the assault shotgun to kill the people. Now I can kill them with the carbine

Sky_Light12

Records video of his TV instead of uploading the video form his system. Why you do dis?

i don't have game recorder

i did planned to buy a recorder but my computer specs

Edited by Sky_Light12

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

That's flechette rounds for you. I love the Saiga in this game.

Please tell me you're running it through something other than a PS4 then. Because if not, there's literally no excuse.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Please tell me you're running it through something other than a PS4 then. Because if not, there's literally no excuse.

Look at the minimap, obviously PS3.

We Are Ninja

The doors [and the rest of the car, incidentally...] can be blown to smithereens with any manner of explosives.

you don't want your enemy behind you in the AK....it's it's most vulnerable spot for 2 reasons.

1 you can't shoot out the back

2 the huge rear window

That, and the car is slow and doesn't handle so well. If someone gets behind you that is even just OK with stickies, you're gonna meet Kifflom on fire and with missing limbs.

Yeah it shoots them off big deal lol heavy shotty weapon of choice for kuruma trolls

CarimboHanky

i just tested the heavy shotgun vs the kuruma...

0_0.jpg

2 shots and the door felt off, then one shot for the rest of the parts.

1 fail the. everything else fall apart easily

• Like 1