2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

does gtao like sometimes seem vague and confusing to you?

Angerbox

Title reads "LIFE" not "LIKE". Derp.

I was playing gtao yesterday running around killing randoms before I stop to think for a second. The feeling overwhelmed me and forced me to stop and think, why are we here and what happens after this life in gtao? I started to think about it a little deeper but was rudely interrupted by someone who decided it would be funny to shot me on the face. Needless to say I died and immediately went right back after him forgetting all about my previous thoughts. The cycle began anew.

what do you guys think??

Edited by xLuCx

Bruh, get off that peyote.

Edited by CrazyHandz
  • Like 7

You punch yourself in the mouth and stop posting threads.

• Like 1

Why when you can sum it up in one picture

fdabk4.jpg

Lay the game off, man.

Have you done your work?

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

he sort of has a point. One must wonder, whats the purpose. Why do we "waste" our time grinding for fake money, when we could be out doing better things with our real lives? In gtaO you work your ass off to make 8million for the heist goodies and when you buy half of it, it seems worthless and like you've wasted time. Oh, you're having an epiphany? Asshole comes and shoots you in the head. It's the Rockstar demon who has come to lay his wrath on you to stop your deep thinking and get back to putting more of your valuable time in the game. Better the almighty game, not ye self, says the Rockstar demon who has smite you.

Don't worry OP, I know where you're coming from. Sometimes I wonder why I waste so much time in this game. I have other games to play in my backlog.. I have other things to do.. Why do I keep coming back?

• Like 2

I was playing gtao yesterday running around killing randoms before I stop to think for a second. The feeling overwhelmed me and forced me to stop and think, why are we here and what happens after this life in gtao? I started to think about it a little deeper but was rudely interrupted by someone who decided it would be funny to shot me on the face. Needless to say I died and immediately went right back after him forgetting all about my previous thoughts. The cycle began anew.

what do you guys think??

Free roam retards.

Thought process of a ten year old.

Edited by *Lola

If the concept of gtao is too much to wrap your noodle around, you've got bigger problems...might i suggest remedial courses at your local ymca or public library.

Edited by TreFacTor

Elric_Francis92

he sort of has a point. One must wonder, whats the purpose. Why do we "waste" our time grinding for fake money, when we could be out doing better things with our real lives? In gtaO you work your ass off to make 8million for the heist goodies and when you buy half of it, it seems worthless and like you've wasted time. Oh, you're having an epiphany? Asshole comes and shoots you in the head. It's the Rockstar demon who has come to lay his wrath on you to stop your deep thinking and get back to putting more of your valuable time in the game. Better the almighty game, not ye self, says the Rockstar demon who has smite you.

Don't worry OP, I know where you're coming from. Sometimes I wonder why I waste so much time in this game. I have other games to play in my backlog.. I have other things to do.. Why do I keep coming back?

I have gaming memories from 15 years ago and pictures to prove them all.

This is not as worthless as smoking your life away or living with your parents until they die from having to deal with your lazy ass.

This game is optional form of entertainment that is far better than movies because we don't just watch.

We participate.

Never a waste to have fun when you see people neglecting their wives and children to get drunk and tossed in jail for picking up a female cop that is pretending to be a hooker.

I think that one should not stop and think in GTA0 free-roam.

I see what you mean OP. GTA O is just meant to be fun, grind you say? Well, earning something also gives you those good tingly feelings, its better than work because playing the game with your friends is much more fun!

BTW, I was driving my hydra down the road in downtown LS and some twat blew me... wtf, can't a person just drive down the road these days without retards trying to blow them?

GrandMaster Smith

I just enjoy playing for the fun of it. After doing an hour of races, missions and DM's before you know it you've got +$100k... I never really saw making money a big issue as it's just a side reward for playing the game that you can use to upgrade stuff just like experience or coins or points in any other game.

Edited by GrandMaster Smith

UltimateAntic

Are people really wondering WHY their playing this game??! Lol I think you people bought the wrong game.....

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Are people really wondering WHY their playing this game??! Lol I think you people bought the wrong game.....

after you've played a game for a long time, You start to wonder, why you're still playing it. It's your sub-conscious' natural way of telling you that you might be bored and you should spend your time doing something else that will earn you more rewards. Yet, you keep on playing. I've played some games For over 3 years, daily. The end result was that the servers shut down. Then I was empty. Until September 1, 2015.

what do you guys think??

idiot

Quinn_flower

op simply this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=5CbWr0zO7Ac

thank south park for making this.

flashing chaching when u level up

rewards adders,zens,hydra,ect

lol

Oh doesnt r* have a canada branch?

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 2

I think there is a debate on this to be had, just this prob isn't the forum for it & w/OP's typing skills defo not the thread for it.

Even compared to a lot of other mmo's, gtao is p pointless! I guess at the end of the day it's a successful sandbox mmo & a jack of all trades with its multiple game modes, it's a mixed bag. It's a good game, & some what it does completely outstrips any other game out there, the freedom it offers. A lot of what it does other games might do just as well or better. But it's just got so much that it can legitimately make the claim some of those other games aren't necessary. It's saved me money buying lesser games such as battlefield, driveclub, the crew because I think it offers the experiences of those games all in one package.

But in terms of the point..?? I dunno. There is no end game. Just fun. It's an odd concept.

• Like 1