2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

RIP in peace job invites

What is dignity

What is dignity

I never get job invites anymore . . . . it's depressing. All I get now are invites to heist lobbies that will never get above 3 players in it. And when I start jobs and invite the lobby, basically nobody wants to play. Jobs are a great way to get some quick cash. Why does barely anybody want to play them anymore? Is it because most kids buy cash cards? Losing all hope in this community of trust-fund kids.

1U8JSHX.jpg

Edited by What is dignity
  • Like 3

CrysisAverted

community of trust-fund kids.

eSq4HCE.gif

The majority of us don't buy cash cards

R* matchmaking is crap every job I try to join is either null or /32 lobby bullsh*t and every invite I get always gets rewritten by the newest invite

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 5

Play them alone, why would even want to play these with randoms, they only mess things up.

If we are talking about contact missions of course.

Not sure what your problem is, but people are always down for (real) missions when I set one up...I've had groups, many times, who stay for several rounds of random missions

• Like 3

What is dignity

I do host em and play by myself. It's just great playing with someone, and 9 times out of 10, when I do get players they actually don't mess it up. I just enjoy co-op for some reason and highly prefer playing with others than by myself. And I don't have any friends who play GTA O really because all of my actual friends are on Steam and don't play consoles. When I get this on PC, this most likely won't be a problem.

Edited by What is dignity
  • Like 1

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Must be your own personal experience or lack of patience on your part. I dont disagree with the heist part. its a hit or miss. I completed 2 lastnight, but that was after a week of no activity / bad luck. Other than that, my jobs experience is almost exactly the same as before the heists. I see random invites to all types of jobs, i quick join, I host, all of that.

SaltyGTAFMember

I do host em and play by myself. It's just great playing with someone, and 9 times out of 10, when I do get players they actually don't mess it up. I just enjoy co-op for some reason and highly prefer playing with others than by myself. And I don't have any friends who play GTA O really because all of my actual friends are on Steam and don't play consoles. When I get this on PC, this most likely won't be a problem.

I wouldn't blame your friends, why should they downgrade to console.

MeatSafeMurderer

What's an "in peace job invite"?

• Like 5

Viv1d-Shadows

At OP when you say jobs do you mean DMs, LTS, captures etc or just contact missions?

What is dignity

I wouldn't blame your friends, why should they downgrade to console.

They shouldn't really.

I only did for GTA because I was impatient. Also AC Unity was pretty fun on here, considering it runs like utter horse bologna on my PC. And Halo I guessssssss?

What's an "in peace job invite"?

It's bad spelling on my part.

At OP when you say jobs do you mean DMs, LTS, captures etc or just contact missions?

Contact missions. Mostly.

• Like 2

eSq4HCE.gif

R* matchmaking is crap every job I try to join is either null or /32 lobby bullsh*t and every invite I get always gets rewritten by the newest invite

well you're actually full of sh*t if you think majority of gamers aren't buying cash cards, everyone on the forum doesn't like to admit they buy it, but if people weren't consistently purchasing cash cards, R* would have abandoned the unpaid DLC contents & zero subscription system a long-time ago. I would agree that a large majority didn't used to purchase cash cards during the glitch/hacks GTAO days, or when farming missions to make money was a realistic goal lol. But right now with almost no glitch or mission that really gives you a decent payout for your effort, I'm sure there is a large majority of GTA players purchasing cashcards but they are ashamed to admit it, as it is not a popular concept in GTA forum.

• Like 1

well you're actually full of sh*t if you think majority of gamers aren't buying cash cards, everyone on the forum doesn't like to admit they buy it, but if people weren't consistently purchasing cash cards, R* would have abandoned the unpaid DLC contents & zero subscription system a long-time ago. I would agree that a large majority didn't used to purchase cash cards during the glitch/hacks GTAO days, or when farming missions to make money was a realistic goal lol. But right now with almost no glitch or mission that really gives you a decent payout for your effort, I'm sure there is a large majority of GTA players purchasing cashcards but they are ashamed to admit it, as it is not a popular concept in GTA forum.

I honestly think people should buy more cashcards. Not me, but others. Because the more chance there is we will get more DLC. I have over $100.000.000 left after buying everything there is to buy.... no cashcards for me.

MRM95Jb.png

...mission that really gives you a decent payout for your effort

Are you actually for real?

Missions now pay 20k if you take over 15 minutes in them, if you don't think that's decent then I don't know what to say.

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

eSq4HCE.gif

well you're actually full of sh*t if you think majority of gamers aren't buying cash cards,

you can't prove me wrong, there is no official report that says otherwise

Your acting like they didn't rerelease the same game three times within 2 years.

Many of us still kept our f*ckton O' cash from the hooker days and our 20 adders and even then you could easily earn a million by playing 1 hour every day of the week.

and of course there was the 500k challenges

and you can always downgrade apartments

and beat mastermind

and all in order

Edited by CrysisAverted

Contact missions? It's pretty easy to find ppl to play them with. The problem starts if you want to host or even join a DM, not to mention LTSs and captures or sth else (Not even through invites, it's hard to find a game on call as well).

When it comes to heists, it wasn't a good thing for GTAO. As you have said, 90% of invites are for heists and it's hard to play them because of matchmaking, disconnections and the fact that people just wanna host.

If my calculations are correct, GTAO players should join heists 4-5x as much as they host in order to minimalize waiting time. That of course doesn't happen and we're spending hours and hours in heist lobby screens.

I've played some heists, joined much more than hosted, they're fun, but I got discouraged from playing them pretty quickly after I realized how all this works.

I like playing different modes in GTAO, doing sth for a while and then switching to sth else, but now thanks to "long awaited" heists I'm screwed even more.

I never get job invites anymore . . . . it's depressing. All I get now are invites to heist lobbies that will never get above 3 players in it. And when I start jobs and invite the lobby, basically nobody wants to play. Jobs are a great way to get some quick cash. Why does barely anybody want to play them anymore? Is it because most kids buy cash cards? Losing all hope in this community of trust-fund kids.

1U8JSHX.jpg

Um... I get invites to all kinds of things. Heists are obviously more popular because we've been playing "jobs" for over a year. I haven't noticed a difference in terms of players joining MY lobbies. They seem to join one at a time.. and leave shortly after. Your only chance to truly enjoy this game is to have very active GTAOnline friends and play with them.

Don't blame the community.. blame the design. There's so many activities in this game, it's hard to get a large group of players to connect into one very specific type of game mode. lol good luck trying to get a "Rally Race" started

monkb4skunk

Just use your phone and go on call for one dude.

80% of the time it works every time

• Like 4

LBCWorldWide

Just use your phone and go on call for one dude.

80% of the time it works every time

Bahahahaha, I see what you did there...and "that doesn't make sense". 😉

Job invites be fillin up my inbox on the reg, don't know what to tell you why you're the minority in this situation. Also, EVERY mission and heist/setup pays good now. Needing another source of currency is sooo not needed any longer. Try being less materialistic in that sense.

LBC 😎

• Like 1

MagicNarcosis

SO resting peace is resting IN peace?

Peaceception?

Nothing like a good solo shootout, do base invaders on hard on foot without heavy weapons. That'll sharpen your skills, makes heists look simple.

SO resting peace is resting IN peace?

Peaceception?

I lol'd hard as f*ck at this.

• Like 1

Play them alone, why would even want to play these with randoms, they only mess things up.

If we are talking about contact missions of course.

More players = more money.

eSq4HCE.gif

Majority = the greater number. Literally more than 50%.

You're not wrong in that there is a great number of people buying them, but majority is not correct. The 1% that do buy them buy a lot.

• Like 1

monkb4skunk

I know I have never bought but I'm bloody tempted after blowing all my funds reading the appreciate threads and 'needing' what ever car it showcased, next purchase casco.