2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Cash Card

Louismkd

So I kind of hate myself for doing this, but I was sick of doing races where people were using custom cars and I didnt stand a chance, so I bought a cash card... Bull Shark one I believe. Plus I missed out on the free 500,000 when online was first released (trying to justify my decision)

Anyway, I bought the card around 10 hours ago, but the money still hasn't appear on the game. Do I have to somehow 'activate' it from the phone? I bought the card from the PSN store. When I go into my purchase history the card is there and says -

Title: Bull Shark Cash Card

Starts: 07-04-2015 (7th april)

Expires: -

Remaining - 1

How the hell do I actually apply this in-game? The money has come from my account...

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Louismkd

Man, that sucks. Maybe buy another one?

OT: Send a ticket to R*, did you clear your cache? Not sure if that would do anything. Maybe reinstall the updates?

• Like 1

This is not Rockstar forum. Go ask the proper people.

I sense that you didn't quite grasp from my initial post that this was the first one I had bought and wasn't entirely sure if I had missed a step and there was a further activation process. That would, indeed, be something that people on here could help with.

I've now received decent replies that point to it being a Rockstar issue, as opposed to something from my end. So now, yes I can go to them with the issues and hopefully have it resolved. Therefore, my initial post has done what it was intended to do.

Do you have any items under downloads menu.

Ps4

No items are currently downloading. I've restarted the PS4 a number of time as well. Odd.

• Like 1

I sense that you didn't quite grasp from my initial post that this was the first one I had bought and wasn't entirely sure if I had missed a step and there was a further activation process. That would, indeed, be something that people on here could help with.

I've now received decent replies that point to it being a Rockstar issue, as opposed to something from my end. So now, yes I can go to them with the issues and hopefully have it resolved. Therefore, my initial post has done what it was intended to do.

Ps4

No items are currently downloading. I've restarted the PS4 a number of time as well. Odd.

some people walk around the world to get across the street...you could've saved some time asking the right people.....this is not the place.

Arctic Midnight

When I bought one (using the free 10 bucks I got with the PS4) all I had to do was select which one I wanted then buy it. Downloaded, then ingame it was. I didn't have to activate it or anything.

Ps4

some people walk around the world to get across the street...you could've saved some time asking the right people.....this is not the place.

Disagree. As stated, I wasn't sure if this was a Rockstar issue or a simple mistake I had made. Why would I therefore wait ages for Rockstar to reply to an email when I can get a quick and simple reply answer on the GTA forum?

• Like 1

DynamiteLotus

OP, I hope you find a speedy remedy to your issue. I share your guilt in purchasing a card. :blush:

Ps4

Disagree. As stated, I wasn't sure if this was a Rockstar issue or a simple mistake I had made. Why would I therefore wait ages for Rockstar to reply to an email when I can get a quick and simple reply answer on the GTA forum?because I've never waited more than a few minutes for a response from the proper authority on the matter and any answer you get here is non official....you still have to take it up with who....?

Rockstar.

CrysisAverted

Share the code here so we can see whats wrong

• Like 2

UnbrokenChainz

Every time I bought one it almost instantly appeared in my bank online. Seems like you may have encountered a glitch in the ps store.

I'd contact rockstar if I were you.

Ps4

Disagree. As stated, I wasn't sure if this was a Rockstar issue or a simple mistake I had made. Why would I therefore wait ages for Rockstar to reply to an email when I can get a quick and simple reply answer on the GTA forum?because I've never waited more than a few minutes for a response from the proper authority on the matter and any answer you get here is non official....you still have to take it up with who....?

Rockstar.

Haha, what are you even arguing for? Ridiculousness!

He should really be contacting PSN, that's where he got it from

He should really be contacting PSN, that's where he got it from

cmon ray..you and I both know here was the wrong place to ask.

Amirightoramiright

DynamiteLotus

Share the code here so we can see whats wrong

This honestly made me lol so hard, I scared my cat off the back of the sofa.