2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Insurgent not unlocked pz help!

EDFGAMER

So I wanted to get the Insurgent and in order to do that I found out you must complete the Humane Raids setup: Insurgent. When I eventually completed the setup it did not become available to me. I checked Warstock, Elitas Travel and San Andreas Super Auto's. I'm very annoyed with this due to me using £15 to get $1,357,000 in game cash so I could buy the Insurgent pick-up but found out you're unable to use it in missions and store it in your garage [should of looked it up before using real money -_-]. I would appreciate any help/advice or solutions to this matter.

Thank you.

Edited by EDFGAMER

Ezekeil2Ofive17

I thought it was the whole heist not just the setup

you can only store the unarmed version the armed can be called and collected

add me if you can I am always up for the labs raid

Edited by Ezekeil2Ofive17

So I wanted to get the Insurgent and in order to do that I found out you must complete the Humane Raids setup: Insurgent. When I eventually completed the setup it did not become available to me. I checked Warstock, Elitas Travel and San Andreas Super Auto's. I'm very annoyed with this due to me using £15 to get $1,357,000 in game cash so I could buy the Insurgent pick-up but found out you're unable to use it in missions and store it in your garage [should of looked it up before using real money -_-]. I would appreciate any help/advice or solutions to this matter.

Thank you.

Ha, that's what you get for spending real money to get fake money.

But no, heist vehicles don't unlock until you no longer need them for the heist. That's why the Hydra unlocks as soon as you use it, but you can't buy the Insurgent until you finish the finale.

Both Insurgents are unlocked after completing The Humane Labs Raid (Finale). As Setzaroth said, heist vehicles are unlocked after they are done being used in the heist.

badblack87gn

Thank you.

But no, heist vehicles don't unlock until you no longer need them for the heist. That's why the Hydra unlocks as soon as you use it, but you can't buy the Insurgent until you finish the finale.

Nope.. Hydra unlocked when you finished the Finale too.. Nothing unlocks with the setups, only the finales..

At least they didn't for me..

Only after finishing the Pacific heist did the Burrito, Savage and Lectro unlock..

Edited by badblack87gn

Thank you.

Nope.. Hydra unlocked when you finished the Finale too.. Nothing unlocks with the setups, only the finales..

Only after finishing the Pacific heist did the Burrito, Savage and Lectro unlock..

No, that is false. Some vehicles unlock after setups. You probably just didn't notice it.

• Like 1

badblack87gn

Thank you.

No, that is false. Some vehicles unlock after setups. You probably just didn't notice it.

Well than I stand corrected.. Maybe only the prompt saying I could buy it showed up after I completed the heist??

The game is buggy as hell, totally possible it didn't show up when it was supposed to

• Like 1

Thanks for the video, my brother has the insurgents unlocked but hasn't done the finale but did join someone else's finale so is that why he's unlocked it?

Edited by EDFGAMER

Thanks for the video, my brother has the insurgents unlocked but hasn't done the finale but did join someone else's finale so is that why he's unlocked it?

I don't know how he managed that, but yes, it unlocks after the finale.

PS I unlocked the Hydra as soon as I finished the EMP setup

But thanks for the help :)

hellfire_cthulhu

is the same if you are the host or if you join someone else's finale (or setup mission), as long as you complete the mission or finale, you will get the unlocks.

JulesDennis

is the same if you are the host or if you join someone else's finale (or setup mission), as long as you complete the mission or finale, you will get the unlocks.

This.

Your brother has done the finale as a crew member.

Edited by JulesDennis