2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Zentorno vs. Insurgent: Surprising Outcomes

nick838321

The other day I was in my zentorno and stumbled onto an insurgent. Having no stickies and just the AP and my car itself I then began to ram the insurgent all over the place and hold the gun trigger constantly, as it seems the zentorno is low enough to get under both front and rear bumpers, while giving me an almost direct shot through the windows if aimed upward. Makes the gunner almost irrelevant as the gun cannot point that far downwards, while giving the supercar driver a good chance at getting a headshot, even when spinning the insurgent in circles.

Hitting an insurgent head on at high speeds also launches the insurgent and often times sends them rolling off the road or bridge. If you don't have stickies this is, in my opinion, best way to kill and insurgent as you kill the driver when he is trying to recover or roll back over and then have a chance to get out and use rockets to get rid of the insurgent.

Anyone else notice/do this?

No because the Insurgent is my # 1 vehicle.

A fully lowered Cheetah is the Insurgents worst Nightmare.

Turismo takes second..

Zentorno still does the trick and has a bullet proof rear.

Edited by HulioG

Don Maximus Meridius

Not if the Insurgent have a stick bomb on the front bumper.

Furry_Monkey

Depends on the Insurgent - whether it's the Pegasus one (with a mounted gun) or not. A friend and I spent a long time yesterday spanking the crap out of someone who came at us in one of those. It was a piece of piss to kill both the gunner and the driver, and because it was a Pegasus vehicle it meant that we could then spend the next half an hour or so shooting the crap out of him with his own vehicle. I also spent quite a while running him over later on, again with his Insurgent. I think of Insurgent drivers as paper people.

Incidentally, it was during this fun time that I came to the conclusion that Pegasus vehicles are not reclaimed as long as you stay close enough to the owner ;)

• Like 2

That wont matter much when the insurgent gets flipped over. Making the Insurgent sticky bomb troll blow them selves up OR struggle to turn over while you actually shoot the driver is by far the funniest reaction.

Players who cook them selves with stickies or grenades can only do so for so long

Your Buffalo S is collecting dust, huh?

Depends on the Insurgent - whether it's the Pegasus one (with a mounted gun) or not. A friend and I spent a long time yesterday spanking the crap out of someone who came at us in one of those. It was a piece of piss to kill both the gunner and the driver, and because it was a Pegasus vehicle it meant that we could then spend the next half an hour or so shooting the crap out of him with his own vehicle. I also spent quite a while running him over later on, again with his Insurgent. I think of Insurgent drivers as paper people.

Incidentally, it was during this fun time that I came to the conclusion that Pegasus vehicles are not reclaimed as long as you stay close enough to the owner ;)

I would really like to know the exact distance before they "reclaim" it.

A fully lowered Cheetah is the Insurgents worst Nightmare.

Turismo takes second..

Zentorno still does the trick and has a bullet proof rear.

If you wreck the front of the Cheetah and Turismo in the right way, it becomes a mobile stunt jump for cars like in the F&F 6.

Your Buffalo S is collecting dust, huh?

Yes. She got replaced. I will never sell her though. Everytime I see her one single tear rolls down my cheek.

• Like 2

Furry_Monkey

I guess you could figure it out on your own, but it may take a while. They'll put it back in storage if you're far enough away for long enough and I'm guessing that it's the same distance and time for reclaiming. (That is a pure guess, of course, but this is Rockstar. I suspect I may be right :p )

That wont matter much when the insurgent gets flipped over. Making the Insurgent sticky bomb troll blow them selves up OR struggle to turn over while you actually shoot the driver is by far the funniest reaction.

Players who cook them selves with stickies or grenades can only do so for so long

The moment you even touch the insurgent, I'm sure he's gonna detonate, killing you and giving him time to recover if he had flipped in the explosion

Edited by flino

The moment you even touch the insurgent, I'm sure he's gonna detonate, killing you and giving him time to recover if he had flipped in the explosion

This game relies on P2P connection. Which means chances are, if you are fast enough you will have already have flipped him by the time they blow it up.

Besides.. who cares if they blow it up. You simply go passive, get you car back in seconds, force them to pay the fine and go right back after them.

The player blowing sh*t up like a moron is paying insurance and wasting stickies. Basically its costing them over 7000K for every kill. And if they keep doing this they weaken their own Insurgent and if that blows up they pay 17k.

Thing is, nothing is more annoying to a Insurgent then a car that cant be rammed and flips them over easily.

Edited by HulioG

This game relies on P2P connection. Which means chances are, if you are fast enough you will have already have flipped him by the time they blow it up.

Besides.. who cares if they blow it up. You simply go passive, get you car back in seconds, force them to pay the fine and go right back after them.

The player blowing sh*t up like a moron is paying insurance and wasting stickies. Basically its costing them over 7000K for every kill. And if they keep doing this they weaken their own Insurgent and if that blows up they pay 17k.

Thing is, nothing is more annoying to a Insurgent then a car that cant be rammed and flips them over easily.

I suppose so.

It's also good to set a 1k bounty on the Insurgent driver first, that way he can't hop into passive and if you happen to blow up his car by accident, you don't pay the 17k

I guess you could figure it out on your own, but it may take a while. They'll put it back in storage if you're far enough away for long enough and I'm guessing that it's the same distance and time for reclaiming. (That is a pure guess, of course, but this is Rockstar. I suspect I may be right :p )

Would be nice if they revisited the issue. Maybe a middle ground from what it was to what it is.....

Done being off topic.

• Like 1