2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Give me some Fast and Furious types heists

CB-ThaSavage87

CB-ThaSavage87

Just popped in my head this would be pretty sweet. Imagine if you had a heist similar to the one from fast and furious when the team is in brazil and they sneak into the police department and rip the fault out entirely with two cars and drag the vault behind them down city streets while trying to lose cops. I think it be cool. Or a heist where your team fast and furious styles it out and each team member in his/her own vehicle have to strategically speed up and surround and hijack a semi truck at high speed. Just some ideas for new heists if we get more. Rockstar been quiet lately. Hope they are cooking up something good!

• Like 7

CarimboHanky

no...

that was the lamest, most unrealistic heist ever done in a film.

now highjacking the trucks would be cool

Edited by CarimboHanky

Just give me some cars from the Fast Furious movie

• Like 4

CB-ThaSavage87

no...

that was the lamest, most unrealistic heist ever done in a film.

now highjacking the trucks would be cool

Eh its GTA, so im not expecting it to be realistic entirely. I think it could work in GTA..

• Like 8

Why not some heists based off in The Italian Job?

Steal some gold and get away in 3 minis.

• Like 6

HirsuteDave

Never played both ways of finishing the final heist in single player have you (alright they're Gauntlets but you can see the inspiration)?

CrysisAverted

32 player heist where every player drives out of a warehouse in riced out cars to distract police choppers while I go crash my car into a yatch

Never played both ways of finishing the final heist in single player have you (alright they're Gauntlets but you can see the inspiration)?

I actually played the gauntlet way twice, and just now i can see it.

Holy sh*t how could I miss that.

CB-ThaSavage87

We also need drag racing competitions. Not automatic drag racing where you just hold gas button but make it manual shifting. Give ppl incentive to complete races to upgrade up their rides performance. Also give us option to drag race for pink slips..

• Like 1

Just watched Furious 7 and the first heist made more sense to me in terms of preparation than what Rockstar did.

CrysisAverted

We also need drag racing competitions. Not automatic drag racing where you just hold gas button but make it manual shifting. Give ppl incentive to complete races to upgrade up their rides performance. Also give us option to drag race for pink slips..

Drag racing in a game with sh*tty lag ridden servers

• Like 1

Truck heists on a Blaine County freeway (similar to the night truck heist and the failed truck heist in the end of the first F&F).

SuperJude™

Dropping out of a Titan in my Zentorno and parachuting down so I can take out a Merriweather convoy, drop somebody off on a bus where they have to enter, fight, free the hostage and escape and THEN we have to get out of there?

YES!

As I've said... Furious 7 IS Live Action GTA.

• Like 2

I'd love a gone in 60 sec/f&f heist. Boost a bunch of cars, drive them inside a moving truck to get away etc

It would be awesome to do the truck heists from the first F&F movie.Hopefully they would add some cars from F&F movies like Supra,R34 Skyline,1995 Eclipse,1960s Mustang and some others,as well as some street racing customization like vinyl decals and nitro.

Edited by LeopardGecko

SkylineGTRFreak

Make a heist involving grappling hooks and then make the truck heists random freeroam events where you have to enter them using said grappling hook. Maybe something like Bus in Fast Furious 7 as Heist and after that you will unlock that hook.

CarimboHanky

exactly!

i watched the movie on it debut on thursday, and i made a post here in some thread saying that FF7 is nothing but a typical freeroam session in a public lobby.

armored cars, military vehicles, miniguns and all!

• Like 1

Give my characters Jason Statham fighting skill as well.

My characters fight like chump who doesn't even know how to punch correctly.

• Like 1

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

give it a year, it'll happen. I dont see why a movie dealing with multiple people pulling off heists in cars couldnt inspire a game centered around multiple people in cars pulling off heists..

Elder Maxson

I wanna sneak into some billionaire's penthouse party, steal some important go files, and escape by jumping out in a Zentorno driving it through 3 buildings.

Oh crap. I spoiled the movie...

• Like 1

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

NFSU2 was the only game that did drag racing right. Man I wish i could play that on my ps4 again. Playstation Now needs that game.. NOW!

• Like 2

Imagine Simeon heists but for all the hard work you only get a ghey $80, but lets you kick his scumbag teeth in. That would be the best heist C* would have ever created.

Locrito1995

Dropping out of a Titan in my Zentorno and parachuting down so I can take out a Merriweather convoy, drop somebody off on a bus where they have to enter, fight, free the hostage and escape and THEN we have to get out of there?

YES!

Love the idea. Hated you to put Zentorno in there.

I wanna sneak into some billionaire's penthouse party, steal some important go files, and escape by jumping out in a Zentorno driving it through 3 buildings.

Alright, you correctly used the car.

YES!

Love the idea. Hated you to put Zentorno in there.

Alright, you correctly used the car.

I would almost dare to bet his Zentorno also has white walls.

MRM95Jb.png

Locrito1995

One of the cars should be a kuruma/insurgent. The other 3 should be muscle/coupes/lower end sports cars, (sabre turbo, gauntlet, sentinel xs, zion, penumbra, fusilade, futo, etc.) to me more realistic in terms of money spent, and for looks. e.e

[EDIT]

Sorry for double post. My connection's a bit laggy :/.

Edited by Locrito1995

grovestreet2010

32 player heist where every player drives out of a warehouse in riced out cars to distract police choppers while I go crash my car into a yatch

I see what you did there (2F2F). That would actually be pretty cool to watch if we were able to do it.

32/32 would play on Hard with jacked up Bison.

You motherf*cker. I was about to get tickets to FF but too late, went to f*cking Cinderella with my kid niece instead. Smh

Take my Money R*. Make it happen now. That was my favorite scene out of any Fast and Furious movie. Would be insane to do it in GTA.

But there should be a movie Heist pack.

Italian Job, Fast and Furious, Original Gone In 60 Seconds. Hell, throw in a Dukes of Hazzard special where we have to steal a custom Dukes from the O' Neils (basically a Dukes with bull bar, rollcage and number) and then run around Sandy Shores and Grapeseed collecting Moonshine and drugs, then deliever in LS and do some stupidly epic cop chase.

• Like 2

I would wait the 3 hours it would need to get a lobby of this size just to do this.

• Like 2