2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

*Warning* DoD owners get rid of this car now!

Jak2bossbf3

Jak2bossbf3

https://mobile.twitter.com/funmw4/status/585047089798709250

FunMW2 recommends to get rid of the Duke O' Death. Apparently funmw2 claims that people are going to get banned for owning the DoD. This is on current gen just take look on his twitter. I want to keep mine really bad as well but it's not worth losing all my cars because of 1 modded car. So blow up 1 last random with it or take it for 1 last lap if you can still drive it then sell/replace it. I didn't think this would happen either but funmw2 is almost always right so I'm warning you it's not worth losing all your cars and getting banned.

Look out for the fun police aka R*

I heard the GoGo Blista is safe as well as the topless Casco. Idk about the Lost Slamvan, mule, trashmaster etc.

Edited by Jak2bossbf3

Well I'm not doing that. If it happens, I'll let you know.

... Probably never going to happen, so this will be my only post in the thread.

• Like 2

xInfamousRYANx

Unfortunately op people here will not take heed relying on the argument that in the past rockstar hasn't done anything

Jak2bossbf3

Omg u people are so sheep

I would take funmw2 seriously.
  • Like 2

Cutter De Blanc

Until someone clever figures out how to get it to not blow up, I think they're okay. No harm, no foul

BiscuitTheCat59

I doubt they will outright ban people, I would say putting you in bad sport for how ever long your next bad sport time is (2 days the first time). Seems like a fair punishment.

Although, if you think nothing will happen you are being naive.

The interwwebz DON'T lie!!!!!1!!1!1

/sarcasm

• Like 2

Who the hell is funmw2 and why should I believe he has insider knowledge?

• Like 2

oCrapaCreeper

FunMW2 often looks through the cloud data and files Rockstar doesn't make private, don't blow him off completely as most of the time, he is on to something.

• Like 2

MeatSafeMurderer

Oh look...another fearmonger...

funmw2 has been right about other stuff but I simply don't see where he could be pulling the info on this one other than out of his arse...

Jak2bossbf3

The interwwebz DON'T lie!!!!!1!!1!1

/sarcasm

I don't believe most people but I will believe funmw2 as he's right with most of everything. Who knows he could be full of sh*t but he's reliable. The interwwebz DOES lie Edited by Jak2bossbf3

Until someone clever figures out how to get it to not blow up, I think they're okay. No harm, no foul

What is this about? MIne doesnt blow up

Cutter De Blanc

Does he keep getting banned here or something? Why can't he tell us himself?

• Like 2

oCrapaCreeper

On PS4 at least, since Microsoft has yet to push it to Xbox one, entering the Dukes o' Death in Online causes it to instantly explode.

isn't he the guy that confirmed a zombies dlc last summer?

• Like 3

On PS4 at least, since Microsoft has yet to push it to Xbox one, entering the Dukes o' Death in Online causes it to instantly explode.

I've been hearing this is all bullsh*t and someone was spreading one around that blows up. I know people that have one on ps4 that doesnt explode

• Like 2

Yes I see their plan was to make it explode only for 1 day then ban anyone who has it. Not.

Hide ya DoD hide ya slamvan cause they banning everyone up in here.

Edited by SIM-1
  • Like 2

Rabid Vulpix

This is f*cking hilarious.

R* is going so far out of their way to punish those with a non-game breaking vehicle.

Putting it in priority over all the real game breaking glitches, bugs, & errors in Online that they have yet to fix.

Good job R*, keep this up & you'll win some awards I'm sure.

Edited by Foreverpast
  • Like 3

xInfamousRYANx

isn't he the guy that confirmed a zombies dlc last summer?just because he confirms stuff dont mean it will happen exactly on time rockstar is liable to change thier agenda.

Seeing as he has mostly been right i would heed his warning. And idk why ps4 users are hanging on to it cant drive it and blowing people up is lame if u dont get the kill

Cutter De Blanc

I've been hearing this is all bullsh*t and someone was spreading one around that blows up. I know people that have one on ps4 that doesnt explode

It won't blow up until one restarts the system after the hotfix.

oCrapaCreeper

It's not BS. This video demonstrates it, and the guy makes a claim and calls it again, so it's not an ignition bomb or anything.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

So because you linked a video of someone's blowing up we should conclude every single one does. You people are sheep. I know someone who has a working one right now on PS4. Proceed to believe bullsh*t.

Edited by Collekt

oCrapaCreeper

So because you linked a video of someone's blowing up we should conclude every single one does. You people are sheep. I know someone who has a working one right now on PS4. Proceed to believe bullsh*t.

There's multiple videos of it and I have experienced it myself. The only instances where it does not explode is if you get into it while it's in your garage, or you have not restarted your console since the hotfix.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

Cutter De Blanc

Reading comprehension helps. Your friend hasn't turned off his system in several days.

Murciélago

99% of the DoDs on PS4 blow up

isn't he the guy that confirmed a zombies dlc last summer?
just because he confirms stuff dont mean it will happen exactly on time rockstar is liable to change thier agenda.

Seeing as he has mostly been right i would heed his warning. And idk why ps4 users are hanging on to it cant drive it and blowing people up is lame if u dont get the kill

just like the anti-cheat system that everyone swore was coming... this guy just reads the code so of course some things are going to be correct. there has been no solid evidence of a ban coming for that ugly car

Reading comprehension helps. Your friend hasn't turned off his system in several days.

You shouldn't assume you know things when you don't know sh*t. He unplugged his PS4 and took it to his girlfriend's apartment today. Pretty sure that qualifies as being turned off.

Halal Cyborg

I was far more wary of duping this than other vehicles for obvious reasons and it looks as though my thoughts were sound.

Edited by Halal Cyborg