2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

There's a new way to duplicate cars.

serimos6

(recently posted this in Guides & Strategies but thought it would yield a far better reception here since no one seems to really visit that sub-thread)

Just found this out today when someone randomly texted me asking if I had a Roosevelt. When i replied yes, he begged me to let him dupe it & since I was pretty skeptical as to whether he actually could I brought it over. Now what happened next was strange as hell & he's going to demonstrate to me exactly how to do it tomorrow, but this is what I saw from my perspective.

He had my car against a dumpster that was near one of his garages with a random civilian car on the other side of my car, basically wedging it in between the two. He then got into one of his own clean Rebels, drove it almost right up to the garage door and proceeded to skid the wheels, hop out, get into my car (he instantly appeared in it since there was no way to actually hop in with an animation), and repeated this process about 3 times while shooting out the windows to his Rebel in between the transfers.

Next, all of the vehicles completely vanished. My car, the Rebel, and the civilians car included along with the guy. At first glance I thought my car had been totally gone, but then noticed that it was parked a few yards away by a sidewalk. About 15 seconds later the guy appears out of his garage with a completely duplicated version of my Roosevelt.

So... there it is. No idea how to do it myself right now, but just letting you guys know, it's out there.

PS: If you guys who are viewing this can do your best to NOT let any semi-famous or even hardly known "lets play" youtube posters know about this it would go a really long way in ensuring that this isn't patched near-instantly. Or better yet, if you are a youtube poster, don't ruin it for everyone in the hopes of getting some "likes" or "views" in the process, seriously.

Edited by serimos6
  • Like 3

Isn't this the way everyone has been duping cars recently? It's all over Youtube.

• Like 3

Sounds good. Do you have a hardtop stallion?

nopee.

Isn't this the way everyone has been duping cars recently? It's all over Youtube.

After viewing that recent tutorial, that's not how the guy that I saw do this dupe did it at all. At least, he didn't need to attract any cops or die from them in the process of this glitch, and it seemed a lot faster than that youtube video.

Edited by serimos6

Makes a post about car dupe.

Expects youtubers to not notice.

That's some Rstar logic right there.

• Like 2

I can dream cant I?

hardly new....it's been around at least a month.

As I explained in a recent comment, this one is slightly similar to that technique but doesn't require attracting cops or dying from them either. It still uses the "wedge" that is originally done but what he did after that (as explained in the OP) is far different from what the youtube video shows.

pretty sure youtube people can read.

Not well.

Have you seen them try to write?

• Like 2

"Hey guys, iHungry4Kesh here and I have a NEW car duping glitch method! Now be sure to like and subscribe as I always bring QUALITY NEW videos DAILY! Now my friend xX3ATDAPUS1Xx shared this glitch with so make sure to check out his channel because I totally didn't steal this from some buttf*ck forum out there!"

Edited by ApexReclaimer

CrysisAverted

Can you dupe ducks o' death?

TeammateHelper

I got that fire glitch, by whatshisface on youtube who says fudge a lot. Frieghttrainwtf or something.

It's cool it's practically doable solo, too bad SP-MP is super dead.

As I explained in a recent comment, this one is slightly similar to that technique but doesn't require attracting cops or dying from them either. It still uses the "wedge" that is originally done but what he did after that (as explained in the OP) is far different from what the youtube video shows.

Except that's not the recent duping glitch. The recent duping glitch is the one that your guy done and it's all over Youtube already.

I got that fire glitch, by whatshisface on youtube who says fudge a lot. Frieghttrainwtf or something.

It's cool it's practically doable solo, too bad SP-MP is super dead.

sirweed? =P

CaptainMental

Hey everyone, today I bring you this awesome duplication glitch, now please leave a like for Chop!

Seriously how the hell do people come up with this crap. Shoot out the windows, burn out near the garage. Is this all they do all day.

The-SpecialOne7

Hey guys, do you know if there is any glitch/cheat whatever to store one of those brand-vans you see in free roam like the Deludamol Van, MicGill-Olsen van, Atomic Van, etc?

I've been hoping to finally store one of theese in my garage.

Hmmm all due respect and love brother, but a thread about a new glitch that doesn't have instructions? I don't see the point. Thanks for the heads up, but details would be handy.

Anyone have the video for the method OP is talking about?

As for current method (fire glitch)...

Can be done solo easily.

Can be done on invite only server

Pro-tip; use Lester for "cops turn a blind eye" and you won't have the probs wit cops showing up.

Methinks the fire glitch method will be patched over the next few days... get on 'er

• Like 2

People are still wanting the hard top stallions?

Wow. Both of mine are gathering dust in my garage :)

Pary daPlatapus

People are still wanting the hard top stallions?

Wow. Both of mine are gathering dust in my garage :)

Yup! I never got around to getting one and just realized I never had one, but would like to add to my cars. Off to the request forum, thanks for the reminder. #Salute

I thought they'd already patched the glitch where you jump in and out the burning car and then teleport in to the car you're wanting to dupe?

redfirebird87

pretty sure youtube people can read.

Not well.
Have you seen them try to write?

Hell more than half can barely talk.

Hmmm all due respect and love brother, but a thread about a new glitch that doesn't have instructions? I don't see the point. Thanks for the heads up, but details would be handy.

*snip*

Methinks the fire glitch method will be patched over the next few days... get on 'er

Gypsy.. I always read your posts in Macho-man Randy Savage's voice.. Not sure why. And sometimes I end them with a "Snap into a slim-jim!" Just wanted you to know. =)

• Like 2

*snip*

Gypsy.. I always read your posts in Macho-man Randy Savage's voice.. Not sure why. And sometimes I end them with a "Snap into a slim-jim!" Just wanted you to know. =)

ROFL... uhm... ok lol... I guess I'll have to work on the voice for my next video then.

• Like 2

The Lonesome Drifter

You found a glitch and you posted it HERE!?!

WTF!?!

Now every 12 year old teddy f*cker and his mother will be making YouTube videos of this :/

And R* will hot-fix this within 2 days now everybody knows it :/ so you all better get busy if u want cars.

Can you dupe ducks o' death?

Ill be on the look out for the vicious f*ckers

WTF!?!

Now every 12 year old teddy f*cker and his mother will be making YouTube videos of this :/

And R* will hot-fix this within 2 days now everybody knows it :/ so you all better get busy if u want cars.

wut? this glitch has been around for almost a month. everyone knows about it. im surprised R* still hasnt patched it.

the fire glitch is not working at least for meh sounds like the fire glitch i saw another way to dup on the "ps4 vehicle request/duping thread" will be trying

The Lonesome Drifter

WTF!?!

wut? this glitch has been around for almost a month. everyone knows about it. im surprised R* still hasnt patched it.I am aware of this :/ how else would I have got the slamvan, DoD, Monkey Blista AND given them away to others?

The reason it wasn't patched is because us that knew of it didn't go advertising it on the first effing page of the forums.

Youtubers are too stupid to check the "correct" threads, they just loiter here on the "overall" section, hence why they never noticed these glitches.

Not this thread Is here (and I'm contributing to it getting noticed by commenting on it), every lurker will see it right away. And as a result scour the forums until they find the glitches :(

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter