2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The mercedes f 015 / driverless car

Striker258

I know it's kinda stupid to ask but I saw how this car works and I noticed if rockstar were to add this car in gta online it could be usefull in ways like ( if you had to go do something and you need to go your destination on gta online it can drive for you while your not in your room at the moment ) mabye also make it optional of driving it or it drives for you, what do you think? Should it be in Gta online or not really?

TheGoodSgtScooter

N...n..no.

• Like 2

That would be like playing a game without playing what the game is mainly offering and revolves around.

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

Taking casual to a whole nother level

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

sounds like a really cool unique vehicle we could have.

100% will not happen though..

• Like 1

You know, you can call a Taxi right?

Right, I was thinking the same thing. Just call a cab.

• Like 2

Nah. I like driving.

Damn straight.

Oh, and there's the Taxi to suit your needs.

Edited by JayJay35

LightningLord

...there's the Taxi to suit your needs.

The taxi service in Online sucks, though.

IcOqQpq.gif

Yeah, It's slow as f*ck. But it drives for you.

Edited by JayJay35

Isn't that the same when you get a cab? You can use it to go from point A to B without driving, and if you feel bored when you just sit there, you can just bail out and steal any kind of sh*t on the street.

unknown.png

CrysisAverted

JohnCarpenterCHRISTINE_1024_3.jpg

Its happening

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 11

Look at the bright side. At least you can kill the driver after you're arrived at destination.

Do this before Rockstar remove the driver just like the mechanic. :lol:

Dumbest sh*t I've read in a while. Might as well want a gun that shoots for you too, you lazy asshat.

Probably just want to jerk your man meat while you get from point A to point B.

Edited by Aby
  • Like 8

I say no for all of the times I've had to pee oh, so goddamn bad while driving back to the apartment. For all of the times I'd finish my job as fast as I could to be courteous and not have others wait on a rip-roaring mean stream I gotta let loose.

I say yes for all of the times I would hunt down everyone I see on autopilot. Then proceed to drag them out of the car, douse with a jerry can and burn to death until they come back to see their character flopping around like a fish while on fire.

I know this is off topic and not related to GTA at all.

But I fear the day where cars that drive for you become a thing, as in a thing for masses. To some might be great considering how the average Joe and Stacy doesn't give two sh*ts about driving, so they either text or eat the whole journey, it's saving them from commiting accidents and hurting innocent people. Until there is all great but what happens with the people who enjoy cars and enjoy driving them? What happens when laws are pushed so we can't drive in our roads anymore and cars become a mere transportation (that's what they are meant to be anyway - but come on now, there is a whole culture surrounding them, which been around for decades)? What happens when the FBI comes knocking on your door to take away the car you worked on for years, your pride and joy?

I think I'm just overthinking things anyway.

Things that aren't related with GTA at all.

But I fear the day where cars that drive for you become a thing, as in a thing for masses. To some might be great considering how the average Joe and Stacy doesn't give two sh*ts about driving, so they either text or eat the whole journey, it's saving them from commiting accidents and hurting innocent people. Until there is all great but what happens with the people who enjoy cars and enjoy driving them? What happens when laws are pushed so we can't drive in our roads anymore and cars become a mere transportation (that's what they are meant to be anyway - but come on now, there is a whole culture surrounding them, which been around for decades)? What happens when the FBI comes knocking on your door to take away the car you worked on for years, your pride and joy?

i dont think that would happen in our lifetimes. you never know though.

Wastelander (Suzuki)

You know, you can call a Taxi right?

Right, I was thinking the same thing. Just call a cab. Yeah, but I have had a long standing dispute with Taxis since NFS Underground 2... On-topic: This is why can't have nice things, A Car should have a steering wheel, three petals, a stick shift. Not Drive it's self.

If you like self driving cars, you probably don't really like cars.

• Like 1

Its is happening, Im in the field which our maps are driving driverless cars with Merc at the moment.

This is some of the latest stuff

http://360.here.com/2015/03/26/mcity-creating-a-32-acre-real-world-testing-facility-for-automated-cars/

Edited by Starsky83

SirPhilMcKraken

No, that is a really dumb idea. Taxis are there for a reason if you want to be lazy.

Its is happening, Im in the field which our maps are driving driverless cars with Merc at the moment.

http://360.here.com/2015/03/26/mcity-creating-a-32-acre-real-world-testing-facility-for-automated-cars/

sorry should have been a bit more clear, i was refering to the government taking all the normal cars off us.

No thanks I'd rather have an old 300SL instead.

sorry should have been a bit more clear, i was refering to the government taking all the normal cars off us.

Sorry totally missed that point. Though in New Zealand if you dont pay your traffic fines the govt does take your car and crushes it lol