2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAV Rockstar Editor Video Showcase

Crocodile Hunter
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FixingG00D

• FinalFlamePro

• AxelEurope

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the first issue of the newly-begun Rockstar Editor Competition! The competition will occur over the week from Monday to Friday, with the winners being announced on Monday along with the ne

[JUDGE'S CATEGORY] Title: "Forsaken" Platform: PC Description: An astronaut realizes the harsh truth as he explores a desolate future Earth. I focused a lot on trying to create a lot of atmosp

Guys, I made a thing! Hopefully you like the thing!  

This is my first time ever using a forum, so forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask this (I did make a thread about this under the PC section) but I figured there would be somebody here that could help.

I just bought a PC and GTAV for the purpose of making better GTA Machinimas. I've made quite a few on my Xbox One, but I'd like to start using the PC so I can ad voiceovers and use mods to make better films. My question is, what steps do y'all take and which programs do y'all use to ad voiceovers to and edit your films? Does anybody know of any good free video editing or screen capturing software? I'm on a really right budget.

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 2

'Ey there everyone! I've posted a few of my R* Editor creations on here and I do love seeing what everyone else is making. Some of the stuff on here is truly incredible and to witness everyone's creativity expressed so many different ways is inspiring. I know I'm not a master when it comes to putting together a film in GTA, but a friend of mine and I are planning on launching a new machinima series. Telling some actual stories with ridiculous characters and I wanted share the trailer for it on here. I'd also like to participate in the Weekly Competition sometime in the future. That actually sounds fun. Anyway, without further ado I'd like to present the trailer for "Murder Death Kill" - A GTA V Series... I hope you like it! ;)

[flash=]

• Like 3

Title: Du'Coglioni Italian Suits

Platform: PS4

"Advertising" for: Du'Coglioni

I wanted to make something bigger and better, but sadly I have not much time.. so I did something simple...

btw: "coglioni" is italian and means "balls"... so yeah look closely to the logo xD

Michael'sStepSon

I finally managed to place Niko ped mod into my game files and immediately made a video with him. All that hustle with installing the mod was worth it haha :santa:

The mod was easy to install but for some reason It didn't work after a lot of tries

I wanted to make something bigger and better, but sadly I have not much time.. so I did something simple...

btw: "coglioni" is italian and means "balls"... so yeah look closely to the logo xD

Quality. That logo lol. Did you design that or is it a brand in the game? nicely done.

• Like 3

I haven't posted in a while (besides the "Jingle Bell Rock" montage) but I love to do it so I threw something together fairly quick. Its random and I dont know about anyone else but there is a compulsion to post any thing you make...strange maybe. Its nothing to do with the competitions you folks started, which is awesome. I'm still practicing and if I get better I would like to participate. Some of the things I've seen on here completely blow my mind. Great job everyone!! So forewarned, nothing special, just a lot of fun making it.

Edited by memoryfoam
  • Like 3

Congradulations to the winners. Brilliant and diverse entries again this round.

I really enjoyed Orazinho's entry with the reversal mechanic and music. Sparked a few ideas that has.

Also enjoyed Welcome to Los Santos. Kinda reminded me of the excitment of watching the first trailer for San Andreas. Had that vibe.

Excited for this round!

AkLeMo, got your PM and will reply after this post. Thanks man! Did you sort your Menyoo issues. I just tried latest version which works for me. Maybe a Microsoft Visual C++ / scripthook version issue maybe?

Yes, thanks to you I did! :lol: And yeah, possible. It's alright though, nothing much of what I wanted to use has been compromised. :)

A huge thanks to all who watched and voted in Round Five (Vibe)! I'm happy about the 4th place in the PC category! :lol: (Btw, I noticed that there is no 6th place (only 5th and 7th) in the PC placement list, but maybe there is an explanation for that).

Just a typo, thanks for pointing it out :lol: Looking forward to having you again this round!

Title: if this is just a dream...

Platform: PC

"Advertising" for: Caipira Airways

VIDEO LINK

Awesome, very clever taglines and I loved the ending! :lol:

This is my first time ever using a forum, so forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask this (I did make a thread about this under the PC section) but I figured there would be somebody here that could help.

I just bought a PC and GTAV for the purpose of making better GTA Machinimas. I've made quite a few on my Xbox One, but I'd like to start using the PC so I can ad voiceovers and use mods to make better films. My question is, what steps do y'all take and which programs do y'all use to ad voiceovers to and edit your films? Does anybody know of any good free video editing or screen capturing software? I'm on a really right budget.

Thanks in advance!!

Well the overall process isn't that extensive and really depends on what softwares you use. 90% is editor stuff, the 10% is the cutting of clips and adding voice-overs etc. Sony Vegas is pretty good for that kind of stuff, though I use After Effects and Windows Movie Maker [i'm basic lol]. Start off with a video, see how much you can do with it with what you have, then you might get a better idea of what you need. :)

'Ey there everyone! I've posted a few of my R* Editor creations on here and I do love seeing what everyone else is making. Some of the stuff on here is truly incredible and to witness everyone's creativity expressed so many different ways is inspiring. I know I'm not a master when it comes to putting together a film in GTA, but a friend of mine and I are planning on launching a new machinima series. Telling some actual stories with ridiculous characters and I wanted share the trailer for it on here. I'd also like to participate in the Weekly Competition sometime in the future. That actually sounds fun. Anyway, without further ado I'd like to present the trailer for "Murder Death Kill" - A GTA V Series... I hope you like it! ;)

This was awesome! I loved the intro, and the voice acting and scripting was top notch. Would love to watch this series :lol:

VIDEO LINK

Lmao! Clever :lol:

I finally managed to place Niko ped mod into my game files and immediately made a video with him. All that hustle with installing the mod was worth it haha :santa:

VIDEO LINK

The mod was easy to install but for some reason It didn't work after a lot of tries

Funny stuff Ivan! You should work on videos with more story and funny bits and consequences :)

I haven't posted in a while (besides the "Jingle Bell Rock" montage) but I love to do it so I threw something together fairly quick. Its random and I dont know about anyone else but there is a compulsion to post any thing you make...strange maybe. Its nothing to do with the competitions you folks started, which is awesome. I'm still practicing and if I get better I would like to participate. Some of the things I've seen on here completely blow my mind. Great job everyone!! So forewarned, nothing special, just a lot of fun making it.

Long time memoryfoam. :)

Definitely have the same compulsion. Great video! Fast-paced cinematography, felt adrenaline fueled all the way.

Definitely participate sometime :lol:

• Like 2

So I checked the Rockstar newswire this morning and got an honorable mention for the Wanderer contest :panic:(dang I was so close in placing lol)

I'm just wondering how the winner obtained stun guns in GTAO since the rules state that mods cannot be used (only a modder can spawn it. I mean regardless, it was a good music video but I just don't know how Rockstar missed that little detail. :monocle:

Edited by Modojo

So I checked the Rockstar newswire this morning and got an honorable mention for the Wanderer contest :panic:(dang I was so close in placing lol)

I'm just wondering how the winner obtained stun guns in GTAO since the rules state that mods cannot be used (only a modder can spawn it. I mean regardless, it was a good music video but I just don't know how Rockstar missed that little detail. :monocle:

"Modojo’s editing skills are a force to be reckoned with in this tale of a rogue IAA agent tasked with infiltrating the Vagos and Ballas to bring down a gang leader – only to discover she’s been set up for a fall herself and must navigate a crafty way out."

Congratulations buddy! Glad yours was acknowledged. :)

Fair play Modojo! That' s a decent comment from Rockstar too.

I think members of the group Little Dragon decided the winner. Likely Rockstar missed that detail when they likely put together a shortlist. I can't imagine them telling the group that they have to reconsider their favourite video because of a weapon.

That brief was hard for that contest. I had zero ideas for it.

@AkLeMo Not sure if you got my reply (PM)? Cheers for doing that btw.

• Like 2

Homeless man goes on a rampage across Davis for all the abuse he has received. Made this with the intent of being a sad video at first, but then I just said "screw it" and this happened.

Edited by TheSadisticOwl

Fair play Modojo! That' s a decent comment from Rockstar too.

I think members of the group Little Dragon decided the winner. Likely Rockstar missed that detail when they likely put together a shortlist. I can't imagine them telling the group that they have to reconsider their favourite video because of a weapon.

That brief was hard for that contest. I had zero ideas for it.

@AkLeMo Not sure if you got my reply (PM)? Cheers for doing that btw.

Check your inbox now :)

Competition Entry Round 6

Title: Osiris

Advertising for: Pegassi Osiris

Welcome back! Acknowledged :)

Competition Entry Round 6

Title: Enus Cognoscenti 55 Commercial

Advertising for: Enus Cognoscenti 55

Awesome bicenz! Acknowledged :lol:

• Like 2