1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAV Rockstar Editor Video Showcase

Crocodile Hunter
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FixingG00D

• FinalFlamePro

• AxelEurope

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the first issue of the newly-begun Rockstar Editor Competition! The competition will occur over the week from Monday to Friday, with the winners being announced on Monday along with the ne

Guys, I made a thing! Hopefully you like the thing!  

Title: Du'Coglioni Italian Suits Platform: PS4 "Advertising" for: Du'Coglioni   I wanted to make something bigger and better, but sadly I have not much time.. so I did something simple... btw: "

@FixingG00D - Yup! Preferably send them in sooner if possible? See if you can come on Skypes.

Edited by AkLeMo

I will try to get my votes in later tonight EST (new GTAO DLC keeping my pre-occupied and all :p)

Edit: Totally forgot about this video that i was gonna submit lol (since unlisted never shows your video)

Edited by Modojo
  • Like 2

w10x5yy.png

QRa25qESSpyQ8.gif

It is time to put up your capes and weapons, for Round Three: Vigilantism is complete!

The near-perfect ratio of Quantity and Quality this time,

Every editor was on their game, and boy are there some absolutely awesome entries!

Without further ado, here are this round's placements:

ROUND THREE

V I G I L A N T I S M

isbpZGf.png

[PC]

1st

+15 POINTS

Congratulations!

You win the following userbar

n0D1iiO.png

2nd

+10 POINTS

Congratulations!

You are invited to be a Guest Judge for the next round!

3rd

Chyana

+5 POINTS

Congratulations!

You are one of the Top 3!

isbpZGf.png

[CONSOLE]

1st

+15 POINTS

Congratulations!

You win the following userbar

D0xStL.png

2nd

+10 POINTS

Congratulations!

You are invited to be a Guest Judge for the next round!

3rd

+5 POINTS

Congratulations!

You are one of the Top 3!

4th

+2 POINTS

Congratulations!

Thanks for participating!

5th

canine sapien

+2 POINTS

Congratulations!

6th

+2 POINTS

Congratulations!

7th

+2 POINTS

Congratulations!

8th

+2 POINTS

Congratulations!

isbpZGf.png

[JUDGE'S CHOICE]

1st

+15 POINTS

2nd

+10 POINTS

3rd

+5 POINTS

isbpZGf.png

SPECIAL MENTION

Special Mention for this round goes out to @Orazinho, @XSImpulse, @Howard-Howden, @canine sapien and @Bakkerbaard

for submitting amazingly choreographed and executed entries!

qnZcPSb.gif

Congratulations to @FinalFlamePro as it is his 3rd Subsequent Top 3! As well as @Duggly for his epic-ly edited machinima!
@Priyantha1, @Frito-Man, and @bicenz have submitted sweet entries as well!

isbpZGf.png

QQAvgNM.png

[RANK | NAME | POINTS][PC]1. Duggly | 152. jackob48 | 153. Howard-Howden | 104. Chyana | 105. Modojo | 10...[CONSOLE]1. FinalFlamePro | 402. Orazinho | 253. bicenz | 144. Baakerbaard | 105. XSImpulse | 26. canine sapien | 27. Priyantha1 | 28. Frito-Man | 2...[JUDGE'S CHOICE]1. AkLeMo | 302. SirJohnnyStark | 204. FixingG00D | 203. 8-Bit Sonny | 10

Thanks to all the participants for their wonderful videos, all of which were absolutely and undoubtedly incredible! We now begin this month's and year's final round!

isbpZGf.png

ROUND FOUR

[bONUS ROUND]

9SGkxcB.png

jso6mII.jpg

[ Image courtesy of @SirJohnnyStark ]

First of all, Merry Christmas time everyone!! We wish you all the luck and love in the world, and to do keep on being awesome!
We know that a lot of you are going to be busy spreading the joy to your friends, families (or your cat) and may not have too much time to dwell on video games (Psht, yeah right!) Therefore, we have introduced Round Four as a Bonus Round, i.e Special Rounds that will occur during special times!
For this round, participants must make a Machinima of their choice in ANY relation to this season, such as Christmas/Festive/Snow/Santa Clause/Jesus etc. What you choose to make is entirely up to you as long as it is within the context of this wonderful time of the year!
This way we hope to invite people who have time to spare, in order to share their purview of a Grand Theft Christmas in their own unique way. Be it a Christmas Ad, Bad Santa: Murder Spree, Sadistic Snow Ball Anarchy, Jesus Goes to the Bar, etc. I could go on all day!
We hope this round challenges your time scripting and cinematographical abilities! And it is an easy opportunity to climb the ranks! We hope to bring together everyone's spirit of joy/happiness/wonder and a bunch of other words I learned in Eat Pray Love.
We have also decided to do this as it relates very closely to what is on everybody's plate this time of year. With this, we hope you obtain a higher view count, likes and commentary on your videos than usual, as people will actively browse for them!
Bonus Rounds such as this, provide every participants an automatic +10 Points for simply submitting an entry, in addition to their Placement Points! For example, 1st Place will obtain +25 Points, 2nd Place +20 Points, 3rd Place +15 Points and the rest +12 Points!
We wish you a Very Merryweather X-Mas and a Johnny New Year!
Let's end 2015 with a bang!

3oEduVNNr7Oyb2hIU8.gif

isbpZGf.png

SUBMISSION FORMAT

Title:

Platform:

Description:

isbpZGf.png

Round Four: Grand Theft Christmas will end on December 31st, Thursday.

Best of luck to all participants! :)
isbpZGf.png
[R.E.W.C INDEX]

ROUND ONE
ROUND TWO
ROUND THREE

ROUND FOUR

Edited by AkLeMo
  • Like 6

Wow! First time I've won something. Well done to everyone, it was hard to vote, all the entries were excellent. Every round they are getting better and better. :^:

• Like 3

Wow, thanks! :santa:

Well done to everyone else, all the entries were really entertaining. If I have time I'll try and enter the next round, too.

• Like 2
SirJohnnyStark

Amazing entries, I had a lot of fun watching them! congratulations to the winners!!

-----------

Ok, for this round I am prepairing something nice..

recording done on PS4 and post editing on PC

"Mission Jesus" COMING SOON

in the meantime I am posting the teaser... the final video will be posted soon!

Enjoy!

Edited by SirJohnnyStark
  • Like 2
Bakkerbaard

There must be some sort of curse upon my line that I always come in third.

One time, in a battle of the bands competition kind of thing, there wasn't even a third place but they made one so we could be included.

Congrats to the winners!

I've got some ideas bubbling and brewing, but I'll see what the competition does first. ;o)

• Like 1
Howard-Howden

Yes, congratulations to the winners! Very well done! I'm still blasted by the qualtiy of the videos in this forum. I don't have the time at the moment to join the next competition but I'm sure that great entries will come! :)

• Like 1
FixingG00D

Congradulations to the winners and entrants. Very hard to judge again.

I hope everyone can enter this xmas round. I don't think the videos need to be long. Even a 30 second advert would work well. Hopefully R* bring the snow map to consoles again soon.

Does Director mode allow to you go to North Yankton.

Incidently i found a perfect song that is pure GTA west coast lowrider xmas - Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto - Snoop Dogg

It wont work with my idea sadly otherwise i reckon i would have used it.

• Like 1

Congrats to the winners and runner ups! A lot of entries were really good so it wasn't easy to judge. I'll probably have something in before the new year hits (probably GTAO related).

Edited by Modojo
  • Like 1

[JUDGE'S CATEGORY]

Title: "Forsaken"
Platform: PC
Description: An astronaut realizes the harsh truth as he explores a desolate future Earth.

I focused a lot on trying to create a lot of atmosphere, and on improving my cinematography. This is something to relax, sit back and enjoy if you like cinematics and sci-fi.
Working on another much bigger project, needed a break from it so I made this as my entry. Hope to update you guys on that soon enough. :) Edited by AkLeMo
  • Like 12

Congrats to all winners and runnerups, and lovely topic for next competition... this time i will be forced to do something new hehe so i hope i'll manage to get a better placement :p not easy tho, really awesome videos from everyone for this one and i guess the next will be an hard battle too... i love this thread! :)

Edited by bicenz
  • Like 1
CarlitoDorito

http://youtu.be/cblErGSVXOQ

Edit: This is a bit sh*t. The action is very Michael Bay (kill me) and the video started off as a documentary about Chop, it ended up being Franklin does things to slow mo and music.

Edited by CarlitoDorito
  • Like 1
XSImpulse

That ended up being a really good round. Nicely done winners, and good work participants.

Thank you to all those that watched, voted, enjoyed, were entertained, amused, or even peeked at the videos. (Think that covers most)

• Like 1
SirJohnnyStark

JUDGE'S CATEGORY

Title: Mission Jesus (Comedy Machinima)

Platform: PS4 (heavily postedited on PC)

Description: Jesus comes back, trying to restore his faith in humanity... will he succed?

This is my first video totally focussed on cinematic editing.. everything is recorded and exported on PS4 and later edited on PC, cutting the scenes and adding some music and titles... I hope you like it!

Edited by SirJohnnyStark
  • Like 6
Bakkerbaard

Anyone know if and when the christmas parafanalia are coming back to GTA? I think I wanna wait with my entry (provided I find the time ofcourse) untillI can wear a goofy santa hat.

Edited by Bakkerbaard
Ivan_Gamer

I did a few "different" kind of GTA videos in the past week or so but I'm back with funny moments episodes, I kinda like them more, they are a little bit easier to make and they gave me a good laugh while editing them :D

• Like 2
KnightHunter Studios
The 4th official clip for DARKLIGHT is out now; featuring Niko Bellic, Elizabeth Selvagia and Mr. Drax.

DARKLIGHT Synopsis:

"An attack on the FIB forces Niko and his team to operate in the dark in order to bring down a sinister organisation. With Claudia Angel battling to keep the service alive, Niko Bellic must go above the law to uncover the terrible truth behind HONOUR"

Bakkerbaard

[JUDGE'S CATEGORY[

Title: "Forsaken"

Platform: PC

Description: An astronaut realizes the harsh truth as he explores a desolate future Earth.

*Forsaken*

I focused a lot on trying to create a lot of atmosphere, and on improving my cinematography. This is something to relax, sit back and enjoy if you like cinematics and sci-fi.

Working on another much bigger project, needed a break from it so I made this as my entry. Hope to update you guys on that soon enough. :)

And atmosphere you created. It had a very desolate feel to it and I love that. Lighting was brilliant. I don't know how much control you have over that on PC, but you worked what you had nicely. Loved the "Save Us" scene. That was excellent!

It sucks that I have to watch without sound again, I'll rewatch when I get home.

JUDGE'S CATEGORY

Title: Mission Jesus (Comedy Machinima)

Platform: PS4 (heavily postedited on PC)

Description: Jesus comes back, trying to restore his faith in humanity... will he succed?

*Mission Jesus*

This is my first video totally focussed on cinematic editing.. everything is recorded and exported on PS4 and later edited on PC, cutting the scenes and adding some music and titles... I hope you like it!

Hah, great! I'm gonna have to think about using another protagonist for my clip now, but this one is nice. Again, I'll have to rewatch with sound later, but I had a good laugh already. Good use of Jimmy's TV, looks familiar. ;o)

How did you get Jesse on that plane? It looks like he's actually on the big jet. I feel I'm missing alot of options, as far as the Editor's concerned.

Edited by Bakkerbaard
  • Like 2
SirJohnnyStark

Hah, great! I'm gonna have to think about using another protagonist for my clip now, but this one is nice. Again, I'll have to rewatch with sound later, but I had a good laugh already. Good use of Jimmy's TV, looks familiar. ;o)

How did you get Jesse on that plane? It looks like he's actually on the big jet. I feel I'm missing alot of options, as far as the Editor's concerned.

Thanks pal!

Jesse does not really sit inside the airliner.... I used the golden "Luxor Deluxe" that came with "Ill gotten gains part 1" update... you basically are able to sit in the rear of the plane by holding triangle on Ps4... that is how i "faked" the airliner interior scene.

for any other questions about tricks (also questions and help, regarding your entry) just ask!

• Like 1