1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAV Rockstar Editor Video Showcase

Crocodile Hunter
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FixingG00D

• FinalFlamePro

• AxelEurope

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the first issue of the newly-begun Rockstar Editor Competition! The competition will occur over the week from Monday to Friday, with the winners being announced on Monday along with the ne

Guys, I made a thing! Hopefully you like the thing!  

Title: Du'Coglioni Italian Suits Platform: PS4 "Advertising" for: Du'Coglioni   I wanted to make something bigger and better, but sadly I have not much time.. so I did something simple... btw: "

Yup just a quick white fade, oldest flash trick in the book. Aside from time travel.

Remember, Bakkerbaard, AkLeMo is on PC. Us console peasants don't have the white fade :D

True dat :beerhat:

Alright guys!

Next Mission

Infiltration: Fort Zancudo

Objective: Find a way in, steal any vehicle and leave.

Sky's the limit! *hint*

Reposting for page, cool with this OJ, Stark?

• Like 1

Alright guys!

Next Mission

Sky's the limit! *hint*

Sounds good to me!

I'll have to fit it in around my follow-up first-person project, so not sure when I'll get it done.

Edited by OurJud
  • Like 1
SirJohnnyStark

Alright guys!

Next Mission

Sky's the limit! *hint*

Sounds good to me!

I'll have to fit it in around my follow-up first-person project, so not sure when I'll get it done.

I already did so many infiltration vids in my "Tracy and the military base"- series (please watch and like them xD ) that I am kind of lacking new ideas :D but I will try hard..

so, let's try to infiltrate zancudo :)

and don't worry, take your time... I will also need a few days until it is done... maybe I finish it already until tomorrow... not sure.

EDIT: can I use invincibility option, since I am not that good in shootouts, so it would take me ages to complete the "mission" xD

Edited by SirJohnnyStark
  • Like 1

EDIT: can I use invincibility option, since I am not that good in shootouts, so it would take me ages to complete the "mission" xD

Of course. I certainly will be.
  • Like 1

@Bakkerbeard: thanks, and yes, I'm on PC. Stood a human character on the car's hood and changed their model to a cat.

Why u call it Liquor Store if we can only buy Pißwasser in here? We politely asked the owner :lol:

Made this one some days ago, hope you enjoy :)

Edited by bicenz
  • Like 1
FixingG00D

Updated:

I wasn't quite happy with a few things in the version i uploaded, mainly how quiet the audio was and horrible text.

Abduction (Extended Trailer)

A short teaser / experiment from what is now becoming a psychological horror machinima i'm working on.

How long has the flashlight been available in GTA V as a standalone weapon?

Edited by FixingG00D
  • Like 5

Since the Hallowe'en update, but I didn't think it was in SP.

Great teaser, by the way. I take it the body in the boot is a PC mod. Or did you use some other devious method to get it in there?

Edited by OurJud
FixingG00D

Cheers. Yeah PC mod which opens the trunk and another that basically lets you reposition peds vertically and horizontaly. It was a right pain in the ass though (I should have done a bloopers reel).

Are you console or PC?

I hope these halloween treats stay. That flashlight is very very useful!

ASAP Marko

A short teaser / experiment from what is now becoming a psychological horror machinima i'm working on.

i think the animation of the flashlight looks unnatural and weird they look really stiff

Edited by ASAP Marko

Hi everyone! New to the forum and just looking to get some eyes on my video for the Wanderer competition I'm sure you've all heard about. Made using PS4, if ya like it and want to show it some love I'd of course appreciate a social club thumbs up :) also if anyone else wants to post up their Wanderer videos here I will happily check them out I'm interested to see everyone's ideas and interpretations :)http://rsg.ms/3102859

Bakkerbaard

Yup just a quick white fade, oldest flash trick in the book. Aside from time travel.

Remember, Bakkerbaard, AkLeMo is on PC. Us console peasants don't have the white fade :D

Yeah, I was trying to get it done myself last night, which I why I can barely keep my eyes open at work right now, until I realised we're being short changed, fade-wise.

I have now used a very quick flash of the divinity filter to mask a few cuts. Actually worked just well enough to not have to bitch about it.

@Bakkerbeard: thanks, and yes, I'm on PC. Stood a human character on the car's hood and changed their model to a cat.

Ofcourse. That's a nifty little workaround I'd never have thought of.

Say, would it be a nice idea if we opened a thread next to this one exclusively for sharing editing tricks? I've been thinking about starting one, but it seems weird, since I don't have any real tricks to share, I think.

I guess PC users wouldn't have much use for it, but I personally would benefit hugely from a shared knowledge pool.

Edited by Bakkerbaard
  • Like 2
SirJohnnyStark

Say, would it be a nice idea if we opened a thread next to this one exclusively for sharing editing tricks? I've been thinking about starting one, but it seems weird, since I don't have any real tricks to share, I think.

I guess PC users wouldn't have much use for it, but I personally would benefit hugely from a shared knowledge pool.

yeah, that would be actually a cool idea... sharing some nice tricks like the "vertigo" effect, or other nice camera-techniques, in order to get more out of your vids... because such easy and fundamental tricks change a lot the quality of vids... and it is kind of fun to experiment around... but i fear that the thread would slowly die, and get lost over time, since hardcore video enthusiasts are not many in here...

• Like 2

yeah, that would be actually a cool idea... sharing some nice tricks like the "vertigo" effect, or other nice camera-techniques, in order to get more out of your vids... because such easy and fundamental tricks change a lot the quality of vids... and it is kind of fun to experiment around... but i fear that the thread would slowly die, and get lost over time, since hardcore video enthusiasts are not many in here...

I would welcome such a thread, too. I've started to pick up the odd trick over the time I've been playing with the editor. Edited by OurJud
GourangaMaster

Sry that I am a bit late with my vid, but yesterday I had no real ideas where to start, first... later i had a chat with a good friend via facetime... and well... then it was late, so I went to bed... and today I rushed to finally upload it xD

it is a kind of a joke-ad

Nice structure and very humorous. Great camera work too. Obese womans arse nearly swallowing that faggio seat whole was cringe. haha. Nice work mate.

But then I might've gone a bit overboard...

Awesome. Very tastefully done mate. The final shot at the lighthouse was a beauty.

My entry for the Faggio Commercial. Not very inventive, really.

Love the shot of the jump, with the seagulls flying it looked like some john woo sh*t. haha

New video, Happy Halloween :)

Clever use of the actions to get the zombie walk. Camera blending was a bit excessive to me but i still enjoyed it. Nice work.

A PSA in the spirit of my "Bring Back Hydraulics" video from earlier this year:

Hahaha. Dat CATapult though.....bruh.... Awesome little clip mate.

Edited by GourangaMaster
  • Like 2
GourangaMaster

my second video....

Cool video, the opening dive shots and the one through the sun were great. I can't lie though all i could hear was this song playing in my head! haha.

Edited by GourangaMaster
  • Like 2
monkb4skunk

Here's a Halloween movie. I hope you guys like it, I'm pleased with how it turned out.

It's called 'FREAK OUT AT THE MAYORS'