1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAV Rockstar Editor Video Showcase

Crocodile Hunter
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FixingG00D

• FinalFlamePro

• AxelEurope

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the first issue of the newly-begun Rockstar Editor Competition! The competition will occur over the week from Monday to Friday, with the winners being announced on Monday along with the ne

[JUDGE'S CATEGORY] Title: "Forsaken" Platform: PC Description: An astronaut realizes the harsh truth as he explores a desolate future Earth. I focused a lot on trying to create a lot of atmosp

Guys, I made a thing! Hopefully you like the thing!  

Latest in my garage showcase. Gonna put on hold finishing so I can focus back on Claude a bit and showcase some of the new rides we shall be recieving in the next few weeks.

Today marks 2 years since I uploaded my first machinima... its insane that I have come this far and still here after 2 years. Thank you to all my subscribers, and my supporters here on this forum. I have made this special video where I go over some secrets and Easter eggs from my videos, as well as celebrate 2 years of NBP. Thank you guys so much! Here's to more years of creation!

Congrats Axel on the win. That was a brilliantly odd video. Great theme and work everyone.

Interesting new round topic guys! I've tried to tackle that theme in a few unfinished projects so might see if I can squeeze that one out in time for this round. Will definitely keep an eye out on this one. I'm sure there will be some interesting themes. Bloodlust would do well in this round.

I remember seeing someone do a really good video on PTSD in GTA but can't recall who it was.

• Like 3

Finally finished my showcase of my "Eleanor". Best I could do with sadly no help and being on PS4. Still has a lot of fun making it and loved every second (he-he) of driving the car. Hope you fellow Gone in Sixty Seconds fans enjoy. :)

Hope you enjoy this short car advert. Thanks for watching

Fantastic as usual mate, the genre you picked here seems to be your strong point. Love it!

It was a though decision... But I needed it... I'm tired of spend hours, days, weeks or even months in make unique, special and creative content that will be not very appreciate or it will be just for few people...

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE] Edited by AxelEurope

Hi guys,

Very new here! hope you like the video I made.

Check out my channel when you get a chance!

Cheers

Edited by rizkybusiness

Here's my entry for the "DEPRESSION" round.

Title: A Dog's Love

Platform: PC

Players: me

Summary: When you're stuck in the treadmill of a 9 to 5 job a dog can be a real therapist and source of healing...or can it?

Some HIGHLIGHTS that I think stand out in this video are the (SUV and BOEING 747 sequence) and the (OCEAN CRASH).

Edited by memoryfoam

Folks, I extended the round for the depression competition, and we still only have 1 entry, and I need to begin to close this one up so we can move on. If anyone has entries please can they submit now. If I don't have another submission within the next 24 hours then Ill have to close the round and give the win direct to the only entry as they were the only person to submit. Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone, me and Axel have decided to cancel this contest as there simply isn't enough entries for a fair round. We may do this one again in the future but for now we will just have to move onto. Sorry to the entry that was submitted. Your video was great, and I hope to see it submitted when we do this again. Thanks everyone. I hope next round will have some more interest.

Hope you enjoy this short car advert. Thanks for watching

Fantastic as usual mate, the genre you picked here seems to be your strong point. Love it!

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it

Hope you enjoy this short trailer. Thanks for watching

Hey everyone, me and Axel have decided to cancel this contest as there simply isn't enough entries for a fair round. We may do this one again in the future but for now we will just have to move onto. Sorry to the entry that was submitted. Your video was great, and I hope to see it submitted when we do this again. Thanks everyone. I hope next round will have some more interest.

Damn ! One day too late !

KnightHunter Studios

In today's update video, we announce that filming has officially been COMPLETED for production on Black Phantom, and we also announce the release date for the next full-length official trailer. Also, we discuss the possible release date and release 6 new exclusive images of Black Phantom.

"Niko Bellic and the team must go above the law in order to dismantle 'Black Phantom'; a sinister terror network built upon the ruins of the disavowed agencies the U.S.A once trusted. With an influential political figure at the helm of a security referendum and the FIB being put under intense scrutiny, Agent 11 must do all that it takes to prevent the enemy from establishing a new world order."

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Hey everyone, Sorry for the lack of talk from me over the past 2 weeks, just been very busy. On an update on this forum thread itself, me and AxelEurope have decided to hold off future contests until the summer has really kicked in, this is mainly due to just lack of entries in our contests, and we feel its mainly because people simply don't have enough time, or busy with life. So we figured for people who do get some holiday over the summer this would be the best time for contests to run. In a total other update for my own personal channel. I know a few fans out there are probably wondering on the state of The Hunt II.. well it's coming is all I can say. I really didn't want it to take this long, but I, like many other people have been very busy with other things. The Hunt II will be with you soon and I am working on Act 8 at this current time, out of 10 acts, you can do the math on how much there is left to do.. so not an awful lot. The previous videos here I will watch eventually but I am focused on trying to get my own video out for now. If you do want tips and help in creating machinima, or want us to check out your work I highly recommend joining the scene director discord. And if you are one of my subscribers, or you want personal help or tips from me, feel free to join NightBeauty Pictures discord, link is in my signature... I am much more likely to respond quicker there than here. Also, here's the link for the scene director discord channel: https://discord.gg/SmdEtNE

I will of course post here as soon as the Hunt II is done, and I hope you will enjoy the sequel to last years film. I wish you all very good health everyone and happy machinima creating if you are doing something at the moment. Take care!

• Like 3