3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Alaannnn

GTA Editor Video Showcase | Weekly Competitions

NightBeauty

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Hey everyone, Sorry for the lack of talk from me over the past 2 weeks, just been very busy. On an update on this forum thread itself, me and AxelEurope have decided to hold off future contests until the summer has really kicked in, this is mainly due to just lack of entries in our contests, and we feel its mainly because people simply don't have enough time, or busy with life. So we figured for people who do get some holiday over the summer this would be the best time for contests to run. In a total other update for my own personal channel. I know a few fans out there are probably wondering on the state of The Hunt II.. well it's coming is all I can say. I really didn't want it to take this long, but I, like many other people have been very busy with other things. The Hunt II will be with you soon and I am working on Act 8 at this current time, out of 10 acts, you can do the math on how much there is left to do.. so not an awful lot. The previous videos here I will watch eventually but I am focused on trying to get my own video out for now. If you do want tips and help in creating machinima, or want us to check out your work I highly recommend joining the scene director discord. And if you are one of my subscribers, or you want personal help or tips from me, feel free to join NightBeauty Pictures discord, link is in my signature... I am much more likely to respond quicker there than here. Also, here's the link for the scene director discord channel: https://discord.gg/SmdEtNE

I will of course post here as soon as the Hunt II is done, and I hope you will enjoy the sequel to last years film. I wish you all very good health everyone and happy machinima creating if you are doing something at the moment. Take care!

AAATPG

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... The full official trailer for Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom is out now.

"Niko Bellic and the team must go above the law in order to dismantle 'Black Phantom'; a sinister terror network built upon the ruins of the disavowed agencies the U.S.A once trusted. With an influential political figure at the helm of a security referendum and the FIB being put under intense scrutiny, Agent 11 must do all that it takes to prevent the enemy from establishing a new world order."

rizkybusiness

Enjoy!! 😬 please comment, like or subscribe

AAATPG

Doublepulse

After an 8 month hiatus, I finally release the season 1 finale of my GTA Online Machinima series.. Thanks to everyone who made it possible!! There will be an epilogue in a few days with full credits!!

For those who may not be familiar with the series:

GTA Online Web Series is a web series using the Rockstar Editor which tells the story of GTA Online and it's characters. It will feature all the major DLCs such as Lowriders, The Heists, Free Mode Events, Finances and Felony, VIPs and CEOs, and the new Biker's Update. The story will continue to evolve as more DLCs and updates for GTA Online are released.

The Story is about a GTA Online Protagonist who comes from the outskirts of Blaine County with no criminal record and no money. When he comes to Los Santos, he meets up with Lamar Davis who shows him the ropes to living the life in Los Santos and rises to the top of the Grand Theft Auto Universe.

AAATPG

rizkybusiness

I worked really hard to tweak and perfected this short movie.. just hope you guys enjoy it cheers

DengaGrad

Action film with a punk rock theme, check it out

KnightHunter Studios
Posted (edited)

Edited by KnightHunter Studios

FinalFlamePro
Posted (edited)

My latest superhero Machinima.

Edited by FinalFlamePro

NightBeauty

Hey everyone, I am happy to announce The Hunt II will be released this weekend! Thank you all for your patience, as I know this has been a long time coming. Cheers. 

rizkybusiness

street race gone wrong for Franklin

check it out guys! Put a lot of time and effort editing this!! ENJOY!!

FinalFlamePro

Looking forward to 'The Hunt 2' Nightbeauty.

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... The full official trailer for Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom is out now.

"Niko Bellic and the team must go above the law in order to dismantle 'Black Phantom'; a sinister terror network built upon the ruins of the disavowed agencies the U.S.A once trusted. With an influential political figure at the helm of a security referendum and the FIB being put under intense scrutiny, Agent 11 must do all that it takes to prevent the enemy from establishing a new world order."

FinalFlamePro

NightBeauty

NIGHTBEAUTY PICTURES FINALLY AND PROUDLY PRESENTS:

THE HUNT II

(Important) I highly recommend watching The Hunt I if you haven't already

“Its been 1 year since the Dorothy Parker Case came to a close in 1994. It is now 1995, and LAPD detectives Tony Wilson and Malcolm Foster still patrol the streets, and have been solving crimes since the biggest murder case of their careers ended. However, there is always someone worse.. And the 2 detectives now find themselves in the heat of a kidnapping case. This time, there is no killer to catch. But rather preventing a crazed man from killing an innocent girl. However the detectives have always gone by the motto: “You can’t prevent people from killing others.. Its just not possible, but you can catch them” Is this case going to contradict their statement? Will they be able to prevent this crazed kidnapper from killing an innocent girl? The 2 detectives always keep their promises… Now they must go on another hunt, no matter what the cost. Welcome back to Los Angeles, the city of angels, the city of demons. For these 2 detectives.. They only see the demons. THE HUNT II”

https://youtu.be/HgmkuS3ITIg

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE ON THIS ONE GUYS! Please do read the description before or after the movie to see what I have been up to these past months.. :) Enjoy! 

Coolebuddha

Here is the teaser for my upcoming machinima "THE CONTRACT".

rizkybusiness
Posted (edited)

when Trevor & Cletus hunt for elk, they didn’t realise something else was hunting them

Edited by rizkybusiness

memoryfoam

If John dies at the end, so does BUMBLEBEE.

KnightHunter Studios

AAATPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDm6yk9czXE

FinalFlamePro

Noru122
Posted (edited)

The Visitors - GTA V Rockstar Editor Sci-fi Cinematic

When an Unknown Alien Ship appears over a city, millions of people vanish within a bright light and society starts to break down in fear of These "Visitors".

Edited by Noru122

eXaR_N7

KnightHunter Studios

See the official full trailer for Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom; the 8th installment in the 'Grand Theft Auto' film franchise.

TheSadisticOwl

Not entering any competition or wanting to show a video of mine. I just want to share this machinima by a youtuber named Jonathan who based it on Silent Hill. I feel like any SH fans here will like it a lot.

FinalFlamePro

My new Marvel Machinima. 

Coolebuddha

Finishing up the last pieces of this project so I thought it was time for a trailer.... enjoy!

DgyIMWJX0AEbHed.jpg