Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

ZANTHERA

Kustom Crew Color Requests

Recommended Posts

tharzal
Posted (edited)

27d64a9d667629dc50b4f12241bd1f1d.jpg
 

 

Can someone plz do this Pewter Trans Am?

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

Edited by tharzal
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowF0x
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Breadpit said:

 

 

9 hours ago, Breadpit said:

Have you tried asking him on instagram? But if you wanna use lsc colors Galaxy blue with gasoline pearl will get you something similair. Problem is

these pics don't represent the car ingame cause they've been modified with filter/filters. Pretty sure it has increased saturation in all the pics so would be hard to get a crew color perfectly matching these pics.

Well he did replied saying it's a crew colour so I might have to ask him to DM it 

Edited by ShadowF0x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tharzal
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ShadowF0x said:

 

Well he did replied saying it's a crew colour so I might have to ask him to DM it 

#00171FAA

Edited by tharzal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowF0x
3 hours ago, tharzal said:

#00171FAA

Yeah thanks my man he said it in the post as well to alot of people including me and I applied it to my furia but not sure about the pearl though since surf blue and gasoline green look almost the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amicu19
Posted (edited)

Hi guys,appreciate if you can find hex of this car. Tbh,i want red from range rover evoque from korean drama titled "Crash Landing on You" but couldn't find appropriate pic of it so i try to find closer red from it. Appreciate it guys,thanks.
SP63DVg.jpg

 

From the movies,it's really bright red under sun like picture above. Unfortunately i just found this pic when this car on garage.
You'll know it perfectly if you already see that movie.
Yf2qaON.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Amicu19
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyDLuffy

Image result for Ford Escort Mk. II

Can anyone have a stab at this? 

PS4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halal Cyborg
21 hours ago, Amicu19 said:

Hi guys,appreciate if you can find hex of this car. Tbh,i want red from range rover evoque from korean drama titled "Crash Landing on You" but couldn't find appropriate pic of it so i try to find closer red from it. Appreciate it guys,thanks.
SP63DVg.jpg

 

From the movies,it's really bright red under sun like picture above. Unfortunately i just found this pic when this car on garage.
You'll know it perfectly if you already see that movie.
Yf2qaON.jpg

 

 

 

Pretty sure that’s Firenze red 

On 7/28/2020 at 4:19 PM, Halal Cyborg said:

b2e05711ccec470edf51398ee5b89588.jpg
 

aabbced849f5f4bf048d99e00764897b.jpg

 

51edbc1e1c2dd7d5703169436d046eba.jpg

 

784fe917f683ae4e61757e0ca2f764b2.jpg

 

Pity my last request was ignored...well this one is much more important anyway...I think it’s just called light blue from the Amazon Wagon colours and I need it for my Fagaloa.

 

if someone could please take the time it would be hugely appreciated.

Please...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amicu19
On 8/4/2020 at 11:13 PM, Halal Cyborg said:

Pretty sure that’s Firenze red 

Please...

Hmm,btw do you know this hex color?
Thanks for let me know this name's color tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
8 hours ago, Amicu19 said:

Hmm,btw do you know this hex color?
Thanks for let me know this name's color tho.

 

I haven't tried in-game but from a colour pick of a paint chip; #9F1620 / RGB: 159, 22, 32

 

If someone wants to go from there. I haven't adjusted it for GTA.

 

My colour picking app self-titled it a Ruby Red, which I have one(#3F0D1DAA, see spoiler), just not tried any other pearl other Worn Golden Red.

 

 



iHNk8f9.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amicu19
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Kushology said:

 

I haven't tried in-game but from a colour pick of a paint chip; #9F1620 / RGB: 159, 22, 32

 

If someone wants to go from there. I haven't adjusted it for GTA.

 

My colour picking app self-titled it a Ruby Red, which I have one(#3F0D1DAA, see spoiler), just not tried any other pearl other Worn Golden Red.

 

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


iHNk8f9.jpg
 

 

 

Allright will try it out now,i will give my opinion later. Thanks for your reply,appreciated it.
Update :
i have tried it,the 1st one was too bright and the 2nd one i think it was still not red that i wanted. So thank you for your suggestion and i'm still waiting for somebody to find out that red. Cheers.

Edited by Amicu19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Amicu19 said:

Allright will try it out now,i will give my opinion later. Thanks for your reply,appreciated it.
Update :
i have tried it,the 1st one was too bright and the 2nd one i think it was still not red that i wanted. So thank you for your suggestion and i'm still waiting for somebody to find out that red. Cheers.

 

The first one is direct from the Firenze red paint chip, just not GTA-ified for the lighting used by the engine. Someone could use it as a base and make it darker.

 

E: I will try to play around with it later on PS4 or my PC.

Edited by Kushology

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amicu19
15 hours ago, Kushology said:

 

The first one is direct from the Firenze red paint chip, just not GTA-ified for the lighting used by the engine. Someone could use it as a base and make it darker.

 

E: I will try to play around with it later on PS4 or my PC.

ooh i see,thanks a lot mate appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neonmint

Can anyone find the code for this yellow? I'm in love with this car

i723267.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
17 hours ago, Amicu19 said:

ooh i see,thanks a lot mate appreciate it.

 

Try #5C0D12AA

 

Might be a little too dark, lemme know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marceline609
On 7/26/2020 at 5:37 AM, Fump-_- said:

De Tomaso makes return with stunning P72 supercar

 

Lastly, I would like to put this color on this car when it comes out with the new dlc. Please help whenever you can THX.

Bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amicu19
4 hours ago, Kushology said:

 

Try #5C0D12AA

 

Might be a little too dark, lemme know.

I think it's almost similar like my 1st picture above.
But finally i found red evoque what i meant from this movie,here it is.
6X6wERq.jpg

So grateful if you can do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
2 hours ago, Amicu19 said:

I think it's almost similar like my 1st picture above.
But finally i found red evoque what i meant from this movie,here it is.
6X6wERq.jpg

So grateful if you can do this. 

 

So, mine should go darker.. 🤔

 

I'll have to figure it out tonight, I won't be home all day.

 

tis not hard to do yourself, just trial and error. You have a starting point, at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amicu19
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kushology said:

 

So, mine should go darker.. 🤔

 

I'll have to figure it out tonight, I won't be home all day.

 

tis not hard to do yourself, just trial and error. You have a starting point, at least.

Sure take your time,thanks.
Btw i think this red is between pink-ish and maroon-ish,it's hard for me to explain it to you tho.
But i definitely this is not firenze red,firenze red is a little brighter than this.

Let me try help you a bit,i think between these two is the red that i wanted. I'll be grateful if you can make these two applied into gtao.
fCIUOuy.jpg

Edited by Amicu19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkblane03
Posted (edited)

Can someone help me find the colour for the Holden Civic - Yellow, White and blue
 

The New Look Honda Civic Type R Has Banished The Fake Front VentsHonda Civic Type R goes hardcore with new Limited Edition

 

Edited by darkblane03
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
—TheSquid—
10 hours ago, darkblane03 said:

Can someone help me find the colour for the Holden Civic - Yellow, White and blue

On 1/12/2020 at 2:47 PM, crsN said:

This is my first attempt to make custom colors so don't throw stones at me.

 

PHOENIX YELLOW v1: #d9ab18

fRhpbmj.jpg

PHOENIX YELLOW v2: #a18733

XjQSjGg.jpg

 

BOOST BLUE v1: #0d3e8c

zSvfAps.jpg

BOOST BLUE v2: #0b307e

L7reZHA.jpg

 

 

Search bar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrGemon19

Someone know the hex of the Arizona bottle with green tea and honey?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeakyLine

i need the green please

 

001071026

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrGemon19
1 hour ago, LeakyLine said:

i need the green please

 

001071026

Maybe i found It 

#53CBBF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xEvan
Posted (edited)

I used #0077FF for Rapid Blue. It's not exact, but I like the look of it. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/OfHdlHP

Edited by xEvan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkmaster2014
On 7/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, darkmaster2014 said:

0iyajNv.jpg

 

I still need help with this color . Can someone do this green .

Still need help with this color

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darksidee
On 7/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, BruhFactor said:

could someone get this light blue off of the p72, thanks in advance

 

De Tomaso P72 cold startup - YouTube

ditto 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRC99

Dark Aqua Poly for a 1967 GM Truck would be much appreciated!

image_zps6e930384.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=1189571&stc=

 

(If I find bigger/better pics I'll update this. If you do decide to tackle it, PM me please)

attachment.php?attachmentid=1437585&stc=

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fump-_-

2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray

 

You 'Vette-cha! Chevy unveils mid-engine Corvette – Boston Herald

 

Can you guy please help with this sebring orange for my c8. I've tried and failed many times. Please Help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nox1212
Posted (edited)

Any chance someone could let me know what the hex code for the Detomaso P72 from Goodwood is many thanks 🙂

20190704_104420.jpg?itok=Tu7oSq5L

Edited by Nox1212
misspelled
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 12 Users Currently Viewing
    4 members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests

    • letsgobowling5
    • BruhFactor
    • The Jungz
    • anacoppola
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.