2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

we are like giving ideas to r* Like throwing darts on a board.

Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

yet they mostly don't listen. for example the plastic surgery option. great idea and everyone here accepts it yet not implemented yet.

another is these car requests which im not going to dive into as that's another beast.

mostly i seen requests long hair and beards. here we are on current gen and pc with out these in sight. soooo theres no excuse here.

lastly mansions and patio decks and better clothing because come on r* do you have any knowledge in women's fashion. where are the tube tops or how come I cant wear boots with jeans yet I can do that in real life. how come as well i can't wear a bracelet while wearing a necklace at the same time and earrings?

we are trying to make this game better for r* but its like they have a such a ego they don't want to admit their mistakes.

destiny from the start always listened to feedback and made some come true. they even have a weekly update every thurs to talk about whats going on with the game and interviews with devs. something like that is needed from r* that 1 on 1 connection. r* is like the kid who sits in the cafeteria that eats their lunch alone.

I even sent a idea myself it was having finger nail polish at the salon because face it our nails is fugly and it throws me off when i look at them.

for those who want to see

http://gtaforums.com/topic/750175-nail-polish-idea/

don't want to compare to saints row but if they can do it why cant r*? if they have a rbg chooser for clothing colors why cant r*. if saints row has longer hair that works why cant r*? who have been longer in this business than volition.

point is r* needs to listen to the community more and take other dev approaches to the community like ea or bungie.

• Like 4

Chamber53DV

Um, you do know that GTAForums is not owned and run by R*/Take-Two Interactive right? Posting an idea here means nothing.

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

r* watches these forums.

Chamber53DV

r* watches these forums.

Haha, so naive.

In that case, keep holding your breath for R* to "see" these ideas and implement them.

r* watches these forums.

This. A while back a moderator explicitly said there are a few R* guy on these boards. It was also said that their account will not be disclosed.

r* watches these forums.

Haha, so naive.

In that case, keep holding your breath for R* to "see" these ideas and implement them.

You're the naive here if you think Rockstar never visits Reddit, Se7ensins and/or GTAForums. Besides, this is not about "plz C* watch it" it's about sharing with the forums something as obvious as the sunset.

OT, inb4 "dis is not teh simz op" stop repeating that old sh*t, Rockstar claims that the freedom and customization in their world is almost infinite, yet we're limited to a LOT of things. And I'm not asking for adding new stuff, but letting people make more combinations, it's stupid you cannot wear jeans and boots/skirts and leggings on females or certain jackets with certain shirts on males.

I seriously don't know who and why at Rockstar thinks that having clothing exclusive of certain missions/gametypes isn't reaching a mode called FREEMODE. Weren't they expecting people wanting the heists exclusive outfits to be unlocked? Stupid as hell, and they even patch the harmless clothing glitches like the easy mask+helmet with the wiskey, not to mention the skirt/pants/boots that was for a while.

I have an idea that doesn't require to "add" more things to the game and would make A LOT of people happy:

MAKE EVERY DAMN CLOTHING/HAIR/MAKEUP/TATTOO OPTION UNISEX. Simple, a lot of people would appreciate that. Because yeah, we can make females with elder dudes faces but apparently giving dresses to the males is too much.

Edited by Zhake
  • Like 2

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

yet they mostly don't listen. for example the plastic surgery option. great idea and everyone here accepts it yet not implemented yet.

another is these car requests which im not going to dive into as that's another beast.

mostly i seen requests long hair and beards. here we are on current gen and pc with out these in sight. soooo theres no excuse here.

lastly mansions and patio decks and better clothing because come on r* do you have any knowledge in women's fashion. where are the tube tops or how come I cant wear boots with jeans yet I can do that in real life. how come as well i can't wear a bracelet while wearing a necklace at the same time and earrings?

we are trying to make this game better for r* but its like they have a such a ego they don't want to admit their mistakes.

destiny from the start always listened to feedback and made some come true. they even have a weekly update every thurs to talk about whats going on with the game and interviews with devs. something like that is needed from r* that 1 on 1 connection. r* is like the kid who sits in the cafeteria that eats their lunch alone.

I even sent a idea myself it was having finger nail polish at the salon because face it our nails is fugly and it throws me off when i look at them.

don't want to compare to saints row but if they can do it why cant r*? if they have a rbg chooser for clothing colors why cant r*. if saints row has longer hair that works why cant r*? who have been longer in this business than volition.

point is r* needs to listen to the community more and take other dev approaches to the community like ea or bungie.

here's my theory as to why we haven't got this yet: If players had the ability to change their char's physical appearance/make sex changes, then R* would lose the customization control they have so far on players (think farmville here).

for an online gaming model, the more general customization control the dev retains = more $$$ for the dev. Because they can control when and how content is released in the game as DLC.

As of now, they're charging you $$$ for simple hair cuts, tattoo and make up jobs.

Now recall the 3 extra character slots which R* hasn't enabled yet

Imagine how much money they could stand to make in shark cards if they started charging for full body surgery each time a player wanted to change their physical appearance or sex.

Why do you think Sim City 5 blew up in EA face btw? Next to the pervasive online feature which ruined how players wanted to customize their game, the fan base didn't like the nickel and dime eye gouging way EA was taking with the SC franchise. Especially since Sim City rep was built on player customization and control of their game.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they started charging GTA$ for extra character slots over 2+ limit. It's only a matter of time before they roll that feature out as part of a DLC :/

Edited by PkUnzipper

They already have a parody of this within the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they did implement this. On the flipside, you should really follow up on this and submit an email directly to Rockstar. I'd also suggest posting a question & idea topic on Rockstar support as well so people can upvote and show their support too.

Sending the ideas to [email protected] increases the chances of implementing stuff, because R* is NOT obliged to WATCH the forums. It's not THEIRS.

If they visit, it's for unofficial feedback - to watch the most bemoaned topic, besides in many other forums.

So, the mountain will not come to prophet - the prophet must go to the mountain called that-e-mail-adress-above.

• Like 2

Chamber53DV

r* watches these forums.

Haha, so naive.

You're the naive here if you think Rockstar never visits Reddit, Se7ensins and/or GTAForums. Besides, this is not about "plz C* watch it" it's about sharing with the forums something as obvious as the sunset.

OT, inb4 "dis is not teh simz op" stop repeating that old sh*t, Rockstar claims that the freedom and customization in their world is almost infinite, yet we're limited to a LOT of things. And I'm not asking for adding new stuff, but letting people make more combinations, it's stupid you cannot wear jeans and boots/skirts and leggings on females or certain jackets with certain shirts on males.

I seriously don't know who and why at Rockstar thinks that having clothing exclusive of certain missions/gametypes isn't reaching a mode called FREEMODE. Weren't they expecting people wanting the heists exclusive outfits to be unlocked? Stupid as hell, and they even patch the harmless clothing glitches like the easy mask+helmet with the wiskey, not to mention the skirt/pants/boots that was for a while.

I have an idea that doesn't require to "add" more things to the game and would make A LOT of people happy:

MAKE EVERY DAMN CLOTHING/HAIR/MAKEUP/TATTOO OPTION UNISEX. Simple, a lot of people would appreciate that. Because yeah, we can make females with elder dudes faces but apparently giving dresses to the males is too much.

Geez, someone has chip on their shoulder. Why so serious?

You may have a R* employee browsing these sites for their own personal gain (e.g.- steal ideas)...but if you think R* cares about the abundance of ideas being posted on all of these sites....my friend, I'm sorry to break it to you, you're being naive. Learn the business world and you may realize they're in their own little world...and hopefully there's one sole employee in their thats self righteous (which normally doesn't go well with business unless you're the head honcho).

But, if you want R* to listen, you have to knock on their door. You come to them, not the other way around. Below are some examples...pay no mind to the idea being presented but the way they're going about trying to get heard. Even then, you may not be considered...but have enough people knock on the door, you will be heard.

Naive? Brother, I am not.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/782045-an-open-letter-to-rockstar-re-imposed-limitations/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/773617-petition-to-r-putting-militery-vehicles-to-good-use/

Until then, if you think posting some half ass idea on this site is putting in work...keep waiting for your tree to grow money.

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

I sent my nail polish idea to them awhile back hopfully it doesn't fall on deaf ears. im suprprised there wasnt a option for this at launch since you can clearly see the characters nail in first person and sometime third.

but again if volition can do it then how come rockstarGames cant do it? volition can make the animation of long hair work in Saints Row then how come rock star cant do the same. even sr2 had multi and there was a long hair option which worked.

why not make your own game and implement all the crap you want?

Its R* game and they can do w,e they want.

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

it's simple majority of us want to make it our game.

what does that even mean? sorry but that makes no sense at all.

Um, you do know that GTAForums is not owned and run by R*/Take-Two Interactive right? Posting an idea here means nothing.

Just like posting to Rockstar :p

Like talking perfectly good logic to a brick wall to make it change its mind and let you through.

Edited by saintsrow

it's simple majority of us want to make it our game.You bought a copy to play it, not to build off of it.

What I don't think you understand is that developing a game isn't easy. It's not about only ideas is about making them happening and this can take months.

And I'm sure you'll say that is only some nails, ez pz just add a texture over our current character hands and is ready to go. But what if I tell you they also have to incorporate a whole codding to make this happen, to make this accessible. And what if I also tell you that even after the codding is done it might be extremely buggy and they need to go back from scratch?

But what if I also tell you that they aren't sitting their asses playing minecraft all day, and are already working on some projects so they can't just stop all of them because you want some nails?

I mean I'm just sayin'

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

You bought a copy to play it, not to build off of it.

true. I guess this is where pc comes in (not starting a war). idk maybe if we had some options from sims and some from saints and some from apb (creation system is better from vids I seen) then gta online would be a bit better creation wise.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

"IT'S ROCKSTAR'S GAME AND THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH IT"

And they are ruining their own game.

Quinn_flower

You bought a copy to play it, not to build off of it.

true. I guess this is where pc comes in (not starting a war). idk maybe if we had some options from sims and some from saints and some from apb (creation system is better from vids I seen) then gta online would be a bit better creation wise.

what does that even mean? sorry but that makes no sense at all.

OK some want the game the way they want it to be or plan it in their minds like for example i can see my character with long hair and high boots and jeans. im not talking about passive stuff could care less. but in creation and customizing wise.

so they are giving ideas to r* taken from other games and try to apply it here. maybe because they realize how bare bones the clothing options are and physical options are compared to other titles?

simple make your own game called dress up sim 2015. Then you can put all the high boots and jean combos you ever imagined

dont enjoy the game then dont play it

Quinn_flower

simple make your own game called dress up sim 2015. Then you can put all the high boots and jean combos you ever imagined

dont enjoy the game then dont play it

idk maybe those people like gta, maybe those people don't want to go to another game for these options. maybe just maybe they would like a bit of everything in online just like real life gives us choices. maybe they want this to be their main game.

Edited by Quinn_flower

r* watches these forums.

Haha, so naive.

Geez, someone has chip on their shoulder. Why so serious?

You may have a R* employee browsing these sites for their own personal gain (e.g.- steal ideas)...but if you think R* cares about the abundance of ideas being posted on all of these sites....my friend, I'm sorry to break it to you, you're being naive. Learn the business world and you may realize they're in their own little world...and hopefully there's one sole employee in their thats self righteous (which normally doesn't go well with business unless you're the head honcho).

But, if you want R* to listen, you have to knock on their door. You come to them, not the other way around. Below are some examples...pay no mind to the idea being presented but the way they're going about trying to get heard. Even then, you may not be considered...but have enough people knock on the door, you will be heard.

Naive? Brother, I am not.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/782045-an-open-letter-to-rockstar-re-imposed-limitations/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/773617-petition-to-r-putting-militery-vehicles-to-good-use/

Until then, if you think posting some half ass idea on this site is putting in work...keep waiting for your tree to grow money.

We both know Rockstar doesn't visit sites like this to listen the community, we both know they're here to find glitches to patch. That's almost a fact. Now, I know their closed mind. Trust me, my ideas were sent a while ago and if I post here is because I want to hear opinions.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

oh man...its simple...just because you want it doesn't make it possible...there may be issues for that like "clipping" for hair...this game is already unstable like hell, they need to focus in their work step by step, its their (real) first time in MMO games...just give them some time