2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

It is actually quite cringy

All Those Chickens

All Those Chickens

I absolutely love the cutscenes for the heists and I think Rockstar did an awesome job with it. But there is one cutscene in particular which just makes me cringe for some reason and I have a few reasons why that cutscene may be cringy.

Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2015-04-04%2B16_45_3

This isn't my character doing it, but it was someone I was doing a heist with. Anyway, this cutscene is from the introduction to the heist, Prison Break. A great heist by the way.

However, I know that when my character does this, she pulls some weird pedo-face and just looks entirely strange and creepy - and definitely cringy. Only at this point when they're doing the money gesture with their fingers, I just think the character looks entirely creepy when they do this.

What do you guys think about this gesture at the end of this particular cutscene?

• Like 11

Mostly all the actions in this game come off like that. I do agree with you op. Reminds me of potshot, after you parked the van in Trevors garage. The motion the player would make during the little cut sense was weird.

• Like 6

Misanthrope Z

there are certain gestures i never want to see my character do because they are either cringy, stupid or plain childish

this would be one of them

paperbagdude

Been noticing it too. I've always thought that the way the legs are posed looks kinda...

Gay. No offense, but that's really the only word I could come up with.

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

CarimboHanky

aah yes hated that part since i first saw it...

whenever my guy do that im like, "you know your ride is worth more than what were about to make"

• Like 6

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

It looks absolutely retarded I agree.

However nothing beats the part when the characters are passing Rashkovsky's poster, how hard is it to just put it down?

Edited by Whisky Tango Foxtrot
  • Like 1

All Those Chickens

It looks absolutely retarded I agree.

However nothing beats the part when the characters are passing Rashkovsky's poster, how hard is it to just put it down?

LOL! I know. Then the guy in the middle is just like, ''Yeah just put it there, dude.'' :D

Fail_At_GTA

I love the end cutscene of the final heist when my character wants a hi-5 from Lester but doesn't get one.

I've seen this cutscene a couple of times and I thought was okay, I mean nothing bothered me in it.

But now seeing this thread and these descriptions I realize that it is true, there is a lot of wrong things in there. Thanks for filling my mind with these f*cks.

• Like 3

I've seen this cutscene a couple of times and I thought was okay, I mean nothing bothered me in it.

But now seeing this thread and these descriptions I realize that it is true, there is a lot of wrong things in there. Thanks for filling my mind with these f*cks.

From now on all cut sense won't be the same for you :p Edited by Chloroform

All Those Chickens

You are more than welcome, good sir. ;)

terabaapkabaap

OMG I WAS JUST THINKING BOUT THIS, RIGHT BEFORE THE FKN THING FROZE XD

• Like 1

i seen most online cutscenes and it seems like they used a camp motion capture actor for our character.

Or maybe they wanted the animations gender neutral cause of female characters so no male posturing.

Edited by paulmgrath
  • Like 1

"Pedo face", "Retarded", "Gay".

Wow.

Edited by Andreas

Mostly all the actions in this game come off like that. I do agree with you op. Reminds me of potshot, after you parked the van in Trevors garage. The motion the player would make during the little cut sense was weird.

I believe it's the cutscene where Trevor yells at Ron for "Speaking for [his] business". That feminine posture your character does is more than noticeable.

I haven't had a chance to complete heists after the first bank heist so now when I do them, I'll be looking at the animations and judge them accordingly.

Edited by GTA_dog

DominusTaranis

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Daw, someone's offended~

I hate the trevor intro, personally. I've murdered a bajillion npcs. Why does trevor not get gunned down? Why is he scarier than a bunch of "f*cking marines"? Ooo, psychopath. Big woop.

• Like 6

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Daw, someone's offended~

I hate the trevor intro, personally. I've murdered a bajillion npcs. Why does trevor not get gunned down? Why is he scarier than a bunch of "f*cking marines"? Ooo, psychopath. Big woop.

I bet you wouldn't be scared in real life if you met someone like that? Remember not all of "our" characters are the same. Everyone plays differently.

• Like 1

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Daw, someone's offended~

Why does any semblance of story exist?

• Like 1

First world problems.

I absolutely love the cutscenes for the heists and I think Rockstar did an awesome job with it. But there is one cutscene in particular which just makes me cringe for some reason and I have a few reasons why that cutscene may be cringy.

This isn't my character doing it, but it was someone I was doing a heist with. Anyway, this cutscene is from the introduction to the heist, Prison Break. A great heist by the way.

However, I know that when my character does this, she pulls some weird pedo-face and just looks entirely strange and creepy - and definitely cringy. Only at this point when they're doing the money gesture with their fingers, I just think the character looks entirely creepy when they do this.

What do you guys think about this gesture at the end of this particular cutscene?

Wow and I thought that I was the only one that found this cringe worthy too!

The heist cut scenes in general are really annoying apart from Lester's ''Mind blowing ORGIES!!" scene :lol:

• Like 4

Turkish Turketarian

Lmao this thread is hilarious. I thought I was the only one bothered by this. Whenever I get that cutscene with the "money motion", I'm always hoping it won't be me doing it :p Luckily it never has been me.

Oh also the intro cut scene of the Pacific Standard heist, where everyone's playing around with Lester's cane. Weird.

Edited by CP27
  • Like 3

The heist cut scenes in general are really annoying apart from Lester's ''Mind blowing ORGIES!!" scene :lol:

Great you just allowed someone to post a gif of that wonderful scene.

• Like 2

All Those Chickens

Indeed! That scene is possibly one of the most awkward, yet awesome scenes. :)

And I also honestly thought I'd be the only one, which is why I wanted to take comfort in others' opinions to reassure myself knowing I'm not just the odd one out lol. I dread it everytime when my character is the one on the end, meaning she has to do that gesture. :D

Lmao this thread is hilarious. I thought I was the only one bothered by this. Whenever I get that cutscene with the "money motion", I'm always hoping it won't be me doing it :p Luckily it never has been me.

You do know, you just jinxed yourself.

• Like 1

All Those Chickens

This is what I'm talking about.

CByG_bxWMAA0cX9.jpg_large.jpg

Look at that face! So creepy.

Edited by originalthing
  • Like 3

I bet you wouldn't be scared in real life if you met someone like that? Remember not all of "our" characters are the same. Everyone plays differently.

I suppose that if in real life I had 25 guns with 9999 ammo each, I would not be quite as scared. :p

Mr. Crowley

The one I don't like is when my character acts scared and backs away from Trevor when he comes up to him...

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Daw, someone's offended~

That's why I was happy when Mike Ehrmantraut kicked Trevor's ass.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Misanthrope Z

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Daw, someone's offended~

i kind of agree that R* tries way too hard to make Trevor seem like Satan reincarnated. i never want to watch the Trevor intro because of this- my character has a habit of blowing sh*t up just because she can, has access to military grade weaponry (tanks, jets, helicopters etc), treats the roads of Los Santos like a giant demolition derby and enjoys stabbing people from time to time

so what sense does it make for the line to be drawn at some hyperactive hillbilly? lol