2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Proximity Mine Glitch

SimpleJack_420

SimpleJack_420

Today, I decided to set a little mine trap for these two guys in the LSC. So, I set one at the one exit and another at the opposite exit. I drove maybe 4-5 blocks away and waited. Needless to say, they came out and blew up. Another player drove up to the other entrance and he too, blew up. So the job was done? NO! The damn mines were still there even after both of them were set off. This lead to even more players going into LSC only to be blown away by these never ending mines. Because of this I had to pay about 50k in insurance cost in about 10 minutes lol. Has anyone else experience this?

Edited by SimpleJack_420

__TheGovernor__

Yep. I set one at the entrance of the dam and 3 seperate people died.

So the griefer got griefed by his own mines lol. But to answer no I haven't had this happen yet. I don't use them often though so maybe that's why it hasn't happened to me yet.

• Like 2

SimpleJack_420

So the griefer got griefed by his own mines lol. But to answer no I haven't had this happen yet. I don't use them often though so maybe that's why it hasn't happened to me yet.

Sadly, yes, I was trolled by my own weapon lol. I only wanted a quick laugh, but, that laugh cost me big time.

SimpleJack_420

Yep. I set one at the entrance of the dam and 3 seperate people died.

Yeah, the one player said he was reporting me for cheating. He couldn't understand how I was so far but killed him 3 times without being near him. I told him it's not fault and maybe he should go to another LSC because that one is blocked off by mines.

I like it when people blow up my cars. I'll even send them a message to do it again.

I get enjoyment out out people wasting their money.

Hahahahahaa! Peasant. Don't place mines (regardless if they glitch or not) if you cannot pay without bitching.

That ma-ma-ma-ma-make you bankrupt, OP.

Try to approach the bomb and blow yourself up and see if it gonna fix it?

Neuling2000

Today, I decided to set a little mine trap for these two guys in the LSC. So, I set one at the one exit and another at the opposite exit. I drove maybe 4-5 blocks away and waited. Needless to say, they came out and blew up. Another player drove up to the other entrance and he too, blew up. So the job was done? NO! The damn mines were still there even after both of them were set off. This lead to even more players going into LSC only to be blown away by these never ending mines. Because of this I had to pay about 50k in insurance cost in about 10 minutes. Has anyone else experience this?

Hmm, yes I think it happened to me in a GTA Race.

I was in 1st place and threw 2 or 3 mines, but I got 7 or 8 or more kills. I thought a modder was in the race but no one had a stupid high level or a high k/d or a modded appearance. And why didn't he kill me but the others in my name???

CrysisAverted

holy sh*t does R* owe you some serious dosh

SkylineGTRFreak

Happened to me as well. Noticed someone pursuing me when I had a bounty and drove towards the airport. threw a mine into the ramp after jumping over, got in a Luxor and flew off. That guy exploded and I was happy. During the next 10 minutes however, I got about 5 kills while sailing peacefully through the air...

Notgonnasay

You got what you deserve; well done R*.. Gotta look for that mine with my Insurgent..

Well i wouldn't blow up personal cars unless i spent all my money first to avoid charges.

Well i wouldn't blow up personal cars unless i spent all my money first to avoid charges.

When you don't have money in your bank and wallet, will the owner pay for it or nothing will happen?

LonerStoner97

Today, I decided to set a little mine trap for these two guys in the LSC. So, I set one at the one exit and another at the opposite exit. I drove maybe 4-5 blocks away and waited. Needless to say, they came out and blew up. Another player drove up to the other entrance and he too, blew up. So the job was done? NO! The damn mines were still there even after both of them were set off. This lead to even more players going into LSC only to be blown away by these never ending mines. Because of this I had to pay about 50k in insurance cost in about 10 minutes. Has anyone else experience this?

lol, I would of left that session, before u get put in the bad sport lobby

Did a GTA race on down the drain the other day, put a mine at both ends. Pretty funny, every lap the dudes blowing up lol.

SimpleJack_420

Hahahahahaa! Peasant. Don't place mines (regardless if they glitch or not) if you cannot pay without bitching.

First off, im not bitching. There is a thread for that if thats what I wanted to post. I was simply seeing if anyone experienced this glitch. Secondly, I have more than enough money to blow up as many pv as I want, but, my intentions weren't to keep blowing up random players that did nothing to me and having to foot the bill for their cars. I simply wanted to kill the guys I was battling and it turned to innocent people being trolled. Edited by SimpleJack_420

SimpleJack_420

You got what you deserve; well done R*.. Gotta look for that mine with my Insurgent..

How did I get what I deserved? I was having a 2v1 battle with two randoms. They foolishly went in LSC, so I set a trap.. Whats so wrong about that?

That ma-ma-ma-ma-make you bankrupt, OP.

Try to approach the bomb and blow yourself up and see if it gonna fix it?

No, not bankrupt lol. Just unwanted bad sport points.