3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

StoneyRoach

[PC] Deadly Sins MC

xJAMES_JRx

I was on last night, joined the party chat and no one really acknowledged that I was on. So I just relaxed in a private lobby and did some Missions, made like $150k

StoneyRoach

I was on last night, joined the party chat and no one really acknowledged that I was on. So I just relaxed in a private lobby and did some Missions, made like $150k

We had some stuff going on. As a prospect expect to be out of the loop at times. We can't always round you guys up.

xJAMES_JRx

We had some stuff going on. As a prospect expect to be out of the loop at times. We can't always round you guys up.

Alright, it's cool. I needed to make some money anyway so it's all good, I'll be on tonight probably make more money.

Peg-City-204

Alright, it's cool. I needed to make some money anyway so it's all good, I'll be on tonight probably make more money.

Check the in game chat next time, I know when I was online yesterday and in the party we were all in game chat and didn't use the party chat much, so it's possible that everyone was in game chat when you joined.

xJAMES_JRx

Alright, it's cool. I needed to make some money anyway so it's all good, I'll be on tonight probably make more money.Check the in game chat next time, I know when I was online yesterday and in the party we were all in game chat and didn't use the party chat much, so it's possible that everyone was in game chat when you joined.

It was around the time you guys were trying to get like 2 heist going

StoneyRoach

@James. Yea it happens sometimes. We had a lot of guys on yesterday. we had to open up two parties and use game chat to keep communication going.

GtaLegend15

I'll add you guys @peg @legion tommorow, and I'll make sure to work my way up the ranks. I have the night blade or whatever it's called

StoneyRoach

I'll add you guys @peg @legion tommorow, and I'll make sure to work my way up the ranks. I have the night blade or whatever it's called

Good bike. Its one of my new favorites. But its hard to pick just one out of all the new ones.

nob0dy

It was fun for the time I was on last night,i kinda just hung around and followed you guys and did my own sh*t in session. You guys were mad funny and didn't wanna interrupt.

I'll introduce myself and be more active next time I'm on.

I havent had a lot of time to play lately and am going to NY Comic Con Saturday so I'll try to get on tomorrow night or later tonight before I vanish for the weekend.

This crew seems like a real good group.

StoneyRoach

It was fun for the time I was on last night,i kinda just hung around and followed you guys and did my own sh*t in session. You guys were mad funny and didn't wanna interrupt.

I'll introduce myself and be more active next time I'm on.

I havent had a lot of time to play lately and am going to NY Comic Con Saturday so I'll try to get on tomorrow night or later tonight before I vanish for the weekend.

This crew seems like a real good group.

All good man. Just keep us posted. Life over Game

Edited by L3GI0N

SythikX

Interested in becoming a Prospect. PSN: Sythik-X

StoneyRoach

Interested in becoming a Prospect. PSN: Sythik-X

I responded to your post on the recruitment page. If your wanting to join start at our hang around crew and get a name for yourself. We will work with you from there.

zacharyginger

New hang around add zacharyginger in both psn and social club

Myujikaru_Ninja

Sinner for life

GtaLegend15

You guys are awsome lol , I guess I'm the Canadian. If you guys need my backup don't worry I'll be there before you think about calling in the order

StoneyRoach

You guys are awsome lol , I guess I'm the Canadian. If you guys need my backup don't worry I'll be there before you think about calling in the order

Lol thanks id say we try but we really dont. It comes naturally with this bunch of degenerates

Peg-City-204

Let's get one thing straight, I'm the Canadian of the crew that's my title lol, where abouts in Canada are you located?

Peg-City-204

I'll be on today around 2 pm cst

*Qi*

The main patch looks awesome guys. I like yours patch more than any others from what Slave Boy have made until now. It big size and textures are a treat to watch. Overall Slave Boy has done an amazing job. :^:

10/10 For SB and 10/10 for the President who came with such a concept.

GtaLegend15

Let's get one thing straight, I'm the Canadian of the crew that's my title lol, where abouts in Canada are you located?

Lol no I'm the Canadian bro. And Toronto

StoneyRoach

The main patch looks awesome guys. I like yours patch more than any others from what Slave Boy have made until now. It big size and textures are a treat to watch. Overall Slave Boy has done an amazing job. :^:

10/10 For SB and 10/10 for the President who came with such a concept.

Thanks man! Graven and I took a long time coming up with the concept and getting it just right. That guy has major talent, This club owes him alot. Edited by L3GI0N

Peg-City-204

Lol no I'm the Canadian bro. And Toronto

Lol right on, I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Peg-City-204

Temporary support patch for hangaround crew is now up.

StoneyRoach

Awsome! Good work Peg.

Peg-City-204

Awsome! Good work Peg.

Thanks brother!

xJAMES_JRx

Stopping in to say Hi, I haven't been on much, been working and playing Mafia here and there. I'll probably be on tonight though.

Peg-City-204

Hey james, that's fine, we have a few other members checking out that game as well. I'm holding off on getting it cause I'm enjoying the biker dlc too much to play anything else lol. I'll be on gta again tonight so I'll see you later if you're on.

Edited by Peg-City-204

StoneyRoach

Make sure to tell us how it is James! I might wanna check it out. Loved the second one.

StoneyRoach

Responded to your thread Hitman. Looks good but i had some concerns. Voiced it there.