2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
henry1995

Need help! creating GTA 4 zombie script.

henry1995

Hi guys,i'm new to this forum.I want create a zombie apocalypse script of my own.I need to know what are things needed to do this.My script should contain the following,

1.cops & noose (somethimes peds also) should fight against zombies.(once their health below 10,they should turn into zombie).

2.town should not be fully infected(partially say 70%).

3.player has two choices,either he plays as cops or peds.

4.Player should have bodyguards.

5.Player should able to create objects like fences near him.

6.Most importantly Zombie animation.

If any scripter out there pls help :panic: .

byteMe420

Hi guys,i'm new to this forum.I want create a zombie apocalypse script of my own.I need to know what are things needed to do this.My script should contain the following,

1.cops & noose (somethimes peds also) should fight against zombies.(once their health below 10,they should turn into zombie).

first tell people what you are writing this in and which scripthook you are using? Also are you asking all this because you never scripted something for gta? easiest way to learn all this is go download .net gta scripts written by other people (zombie scripts have been done to death go somewhere like gta4-mods.com) and read their code in reflection (i use ilspy), some .net scripts you will dl are the source code itself as the scripthookdotnet will just compile source codebefore loading or if you are using the c++ scripthook, review the code in available asi scripts where the author provided his source code, good luck with that. .net scripts can teach you the functions available and if you review the .net code and scripthookdotnet.dll in reflection, then you will know how to code it in c++ just calling gta functions is different syntax.

Not to mention both scripthooks have example scripts that show you the basics to get started, if you dont know the languages then google is there but you need to be patient and practice.

do yourself a favor and try to code something more simple to learn

Edited by byteMe420

henry1995

first tell people what you are writing this in and which scripthook you are using? Also are you asking all this because you never scripted something for gta? easiest way to learn all this is go download .net gta scripts written by other people (zombie scripts have been done to death go somewhere like gta4-mods.com) and read their code in reflection (i use ilspy), some .net scripts you will dl are the source code itself as the scripthookdotnet will just compile source codebefore loading or if you are using the c++ scripthook, review the code in available asi scripts where the author provided his source code, good luck with that. .net scripts can teach you the functions available and if you review the .net code and scripthookdotnet.dll in reflection, then you will know how to code it in c++ just calling gta functions is different syntax.

Not to mention both scripthooks have example scripts that show you the basics to get started, if you dont know the languages then google is there but you need to be patient and practice.

nice advice,yeah what you asked is correct i never scripted for gta (especially GTA 4 :sigh: ).i think i can script via .net as you mention since i already know something about it.Can you get me link or something where i can learn gta 4 .net scripting?

Edited by henry1995

byteMe420

nice advice,yeah what you asked is correct i never scripted for gta (especially GTA 4 :sigh: ).i think i can script via .net as you mention since i already know something about it.Can you get me link or something where i can learn gta 4 .net scripting?

u need to learn c# (or vb i guess) then it is a matter of looking at examples... you can try to just learn c# as you go. When you see something in a script like... 'public void' for example... then google "c# what is public" "c# what is void" and read what you find and what you read will cause you to google more... do that for a year... it takes patience but simple as that