Independence FM Confirmed

monk70

One thing I just noticed about the new custom radio, is that instead of playing your tracks sequentially in Radio mode, you're now given the option to shuffle. This is awesome news, I had a couple playlists that I burned out on strictly because they only played sequentially on Radio mode. I didn't want to abandon that DJ, as much as I hated him.

One thing I just noticed about the new custom radio, is that instead of playing your tracks sequentially in Radio mode, you're now given the option to shuffle. This is awesome news, I had a couple playlists that I burned out on strictly because they only played sequentially on Radio mode. I didn't want to abandon that DJ, as much as I hated him.

Shuffle was available before. That's not a new feature. I was just messing with San Andreas and it had this same option.

RyanBurnsRed

Is anyone else building their song list? I'm filling mine with metal, trap, and maybe some rap. It'll be the only station I listen to.

Actually, I take that back. It'll be the most frequent station I listen to. April 14th needs to hurry the f*ck up!

ryanburnsred.gif

RedIndianRobin

It's already there in GTA IV bruh.

PhillBellic

I feel like I'm the only one excited for Andee and Cliff from LCS returning as the DJ's for the station. Probably still haven't gotten along years later and more arguments and boybands and teenage girls.

I will be putting in Lips 106 from LCS (in addition to all music from the prior games), for maximum Andee and Cliff 'ception. :)

• Like 2