3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Black Duffel Bag Glitch

vG LadyMac16

vG LadyMac16

I know there is a way to get the green duffel bag but this morning I was able to save the black duffel bag as part of my outfit. If this is in the wrong section please move. I also couldn't find any other videos or topics about the black bag only green.

Edit: There are certain forum posters who appear to be angered by me making a thread that already exists. To clarify I did search and did not find any other topic in regards to this bag. I have been informed of the other thread and have read through all the comments. My video and further posts are in regards to MY EXPERIENCE ONLY. I simply wanted to share my findings with the community that is all. I DO NOT make GTA V videos. This is the first and most likely the last. I will not respond to anymore rude comments. Please contribute to the topic or utilize the other thread if you like. If this topic offends you please let a moderator know so that they can take action. Have a wonderful day.

Edited by vG LadyMac16

vG LadyMac16

Actually I did. Thank you. Mod please close.

Try using the search next time

Ah the wannabe mods. Why don't you gtfo if you don't have anything to contribute. You said your peace now I don't give a sh*t. Have a great day.

• Like 1

Ah the wannabe mods. Why don't you gtfo if you don't have anything to contribute. You said your peace now I don't give a sh*t. Have a great day.

i do contribute unlike you. just stating that any knowledgeable person would use the search.

this is clearly not you.

Edited by kleoboy

vG LadyMac16

i do contribute unlike you. just stating that any knowledgeable person would use the search.

this is clearly not you.

thank you for invaluable insight. have a wonderful night Kappa

Edited by vG LadyMac16

GunTotinHippie

Show this lady some respect damn... Ain't nobody got time to be searchin through thousands of pages and sometimes things just don't show up...

• Like 2

vG LadyMac16

Show this lady some respect damn... Ain't nobody got time to be searchin through thousands of pages and sometimes things just don't show up...

It's quite alright. It is the internet after all. I would have been amazed if I was shown respect on this website. I'm far to intelligent to be concerned with people like that. Thank you for your kindness, kind sir!!

type in black duffel. its the first one......... facepalm

but because of this stupid thread it isn't anymore.

i'm saying use the search cause i click on this thread expecting a different method. and it isn't. this happens too often with different threads. its kinda f*cking annoying.

Edited by kleoboy

vG LadyMac16

type in black duffel. its the first one......... facepalm

but because of this stupid thread it isn't anymore

I hope it gets better for you......

Jesus you guys should act more friendly...she said she couldnt find anything leave it at that..lets focus on the purpose of the thread.

• Like 1

vG LadyMac16

OT: I have been joining random missions tonight and the black duffel bag stays on your character. So basically if you join a heist mission with the bag on you will be wearing it during the outfit selection screen. I have seen this when I don't get to use player saved outfits. Just FYI. Also I have not been able to duplicate the glitch using the buy a black parachute method which is similar to the green duffel bag method.

OT: I have been joining random missions tonight and the black duffel bag stays on your character. So basically if you join a heist mission with the bag on you will be wearing it during the outfit selection screen. I have seen this when I don't get to use player saved outfits. Just FYI. Also I have not been able to duplicate the glitch using the buy a black parachute method which is similar to the green duffel bag method.

If you read the other thread you would know this glitch is completely random. The bag stays on during heists, because all heist outfits are compatible with the bag. rockstars doesn't seem to fix old glitches in new updates so weird thing will happen in heists and in all the new DLC modes . also heist force spawns a bag on your character during a specific heist. something is triggering it to just spawn sometimes when you leave into a free roam lobby.

vG LadyMac16

If you read the other thread you would know this glitch is completely random. The bag stays on during heists, because all heist outfits are compatible with the bag. rockstars doesn't seem to fix old glitches in new updates so weird thing will happen in heists and in all the new DLC modes . also heist force spawns a bag on your character during a specific heist. something is triggering it to just spawn sometimes when you leave into a free roam lobby.

I did read the other thread in regards to the black duffel bag. I am only stating what I have experienced with this glitch. Thank you for the information you have provided though. It is appreciated. Have a wonderful day sir.