2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Police Cruiser GTA Online

daantjp10

Hello, before I begin my question. I would say Thanks to the GTAForums for all your support early :)

Does someone know where the Vapid Stanier Police car spawns in Online? I only saw it a few patches earlier in a mission 'Cops Capacity' and 'Crime Scenester' . But after that not anymore.

In SP it is always there at (almost) every LSPD station.

Someone tips finding this vehicle? (Also works for Last Gen = Ps3/XBox360)

(Btw. I Know you can't store it)

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Stanier.png

• Like 1

This vehicle is not available on Old-gen and Current-gen online unfortunately... Same for the Buffalo LSPD! Perhaps there will be a way to import these vehicles online but for now, there is nothing to do.

This police vehicle is the only one available at the moment:
PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Interceptor.png

Rocket Skates

This vehicle is not available on Old-gen and Current-gen online unfortunately... Same for the Buffalo LSPD! Perhaps there will be a way to import these vehicles online but for now, there is nothing to do.

Wrong. It spawns at the Mission Row police station usually between 8 & 9pm in the parking lot on the side.

RoboticGamer123

Wrong. It spawns at the Mission Row police station usually between 8 & 9pm in the parking lot on the side.

So the crown vic does spawn? cuz i been looking around that police station and it never spawns I also heard its pretty rare is there a confirmation from this?

Rocket Skates

So the crown vic does spawn? cuz i been looking around that police station and it never spawns I also heard its pretty rare is there a confirmation from this?

I have seen it spawn there in the evening. Pretty sure it's between 8-9pm but it could be 7-8pm, I'm not 100% sure. Also I think it helps if the server is relatively empty.

I've seen it spawn there but can't give any details of time and so on, just an odd thing I've noticed.

More luck getting the Buffalo one, or the County cars in Crown Vic

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen it spawn there in the evening. Pretty sure it's between 8-9pm but it could be 7-8pm, I'm not 100% sure. Also I think it helps if the server is relatively empty.

Well thanks for your help guys, Im gonna try it out

In response to the guy above that said he's had more luck finding the Buffalo Cruiser, I find that hard to believe although I hope im just doing it wrong despite the fact that I consistently research these things. I run a role play community of over 60 members so the implementation of any and all emergency vehicles we can get, vastly increased our depth and immersion.

I know the Buffalo squad has been obtained online, never by myself, but it apparently will spawn very rarely on or near the bridge crossing by the Mission Row police department across to the paint and spray underneath the highway bridge in La Mesa.

The black and white Crown Vic is something that we have consistently obtained for role plays. Don't get me wrong it often takes close to an hour to obtain but I use the method of public lobby jumping with my spawn point set near the Mission Row department and eventually you will come across it parked at the Mission Row statement. I Don't believe this to be a time sensitive process, there is some sort of flaw in the game that allows it to randomly spawn but to my knowledge nobody knows what this flaw is. If anyone can make it a more specific process I would be grateful but again, I doubt there is one.

Well thanks for your help guys, Im gonna try it out

• 1 month later...
bipolarzebra

This does spawn in online as of very recently. I'm driving in one right now. And it can be stored as I started a mission (chopper tail) and someone spawned with it as a PV.

Officer620

This does spawn in online as of very recently. I'm driving in one right now. And it can be stored as I started a mission (chopper tail) and someone spawned with it as a PV.

He appears to have added in the description "I am now having a hard time getting it to spawn..."

It is safe to assume there is still no absolutely reliable way to get the CVPIs to spawn. They do spawn, but what exactly triggers them to spawn is unknown and it remains very glitchy.

The only reason these videos and similar keep popping up is because once a CVPI is obtained, you can drive to almost any station and they will appear. This is - and I cannot stress this enough - ONLY because driving the actual CVPI triggers a reliable spawn. Time of day is irrelevant. The same applies to almost any of the police vehicles. Driving a Taurus Interceptor will prompt Taurus Interceptors to spawn at some stations. Driving a Sheriff CVPI will prompt Sheriff CVPIs to spawn at some stations.

Time and time again I see threads like this pop up with players wanting a CVPI, but there is no definite method to obtaining them. The fact that they only seem to spawn in public sessions makes obtaining this vehicle even more difficult.

Why Rockstar refuses to place actual, solid spawn points for these vehicles in the game is beyond me...

Cheers!

Señor_Fisto

It used to be very easy to get a crown victoria police cruiser to spawn. The method I used worked like this:

1. Started the race "Loss Leaders" next to mission row

2. Start the game by myself, getting up to the paint selection screen for my car

3. Leave lobby

4. Spawn by mission row after mission, slowly make my way around the building to give cars time to spawn

5. If nothing spawned there, I'd drive across the bridge (slowly) to the police station across the way from the LSC

There was almost always a parking lot entirely FULL of them about 90% of the time with this method, heist update f*cked it up. Maybe it still works but definitely nowhere near the 90%ish I was getting beforehand. I used to log on and just immediately get one to cruise in, almost always worked first time.

And to be honest I don't care enough to try finding a more successful method now. My method getting crushed is discouraging enough

Can't you just call 911 a few times and wait for a CV to come instead of an Interceptor?

Officer620

Can't you just call 911 a few times and wait for a CV to come instead of an Interceptor?

If only it were that easy... It would seem the only police vehicle Rockstar wants us to use is that Taurus hunk of junk. :/

Cheers!