3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Playing as Agent 14 in DLC

Mister Love

Mister Love

This may be a silly idea but think about it, it'd be awesome playing as a rogue black ops agent.

Agent14-GTAO.png

I just hope we get to know more about Agent 14, what we know so far is that he is hiding something. and he's handsome btw

• Like 1

universetwisters

Just imagine if they do end up doing this, they literally copy/paste the whole Agent script to it.

But really though, the last thing I'd want is more government sh*t in GTA.

Mister Love

Just imagine if they do end up doing this, they literally copy/paste the whole Agent script to it.

yeah we've had enough of that but it'd focus more on his drug deals and other illegal activities

Mister Love

No thanks. I'd rather have Lamar

another gangbanger? we need a different main character like a rogue/ex special agent or a drug cartel member

He seems much more like a plotter than one to get involved with the actual fights, but seems likely to show up in the DLC, may even be an antagonist.

ManularChimera

He is a good character but will probably just take a secondary role.

PhillBellic

I don't think that will happen. He may occupy a small role in the DLC, however.

• Like 1

Detective Phelps

I don't think that will happen. He may occupy a small role in the DLC, however.

This.

He might make a cameo in the SP DLC, but don't expect anything else. I'm sure Percival (owner of Merryweather,

the guy you rob in the humane labs raid and f*ck over in the story

) will be in the DLC, though.

Leevikingpin

This may be a silly idea but think about it, it'd be awesome playing as a rogue black ops agent.

Agent14-GTAO.png

I just hope we get to know more about Agent 14, what we know so far is that he is hiding something. and he's handsome btw

Thought his name was "Jeff"

Lmao ;)

WildBrick142

Anyone else get the update (over 1.5 GB)?

It has a separate launch menu for new characters/missions (There's "Grand Theft Auto V" and "Crime and Justice"). First mission is about Merryweather that have realized who was robbing them (for the Humane Labs Raid). They want to kill Agent 14 and his team. You have to take the Insurgent Pick-Up Agent 14's team had left for the player and control the turret to kill all Merryweather. After it's all clear, you have to escape to the safehouse near Vanilla Unicorn.

Easy mission and it unlocks the Insurgent and Insurgent Pick-Up for Michael, Franklin, Trevor and Agent 14. Next mission seems to be at the IAA building (or at least it's started there).

Also one of the gold objectives: Kill 10 enemies with a headshot using Insurgent's turret. A bit hard to get it considering how the turret doesn't auto-aim, Merryweather are constantly moving and it kills with one shot half the time.

0_0.jpg

There are also 2 more characters on the character wheel, but I haven't unlocked them yet (one looks like Lamar though (dunno if that's really him), can't recognize the third). Spending too much time playing as Agent 14. His PV is a silver Oracle XS by the way.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

If you actually did fell for that (doubt anyone did), this is my really sh*tty failure of an April Fools joke. So yeah, April Fools.

Wouldn't mind playing as Agent 14. Would be nice to find out more about him.

• Like 4

I'd really like to play as Lamar to be honest.

Not sure what it is about him.

The agent side of the game is so popular on the furums so why not.

Yeah I think it was stupid for Rockstar to do something different in order to open up more exciting missions. They should have just kept it to jumping between gang bosses and random nobodies without any decently justified reason.

• Like 1

TheZodiac1994

Isn't this Steve Haines from sp?i know that online supposedly happens some time before sp which means it fits for it to be him before his career took off.And the women in the heist looks like the one in the sp mission where u attack the iaa building and save that dude who's being interrogated

screw whoever this agent guy is i want cj back

/s

Isn't this Steve Haines from sp?i know that online supposedly happens some time before sp which means it fits for it to be him before his career took off.And the women in the heist looks like the one in the sp mission where u attack the iaa building and save that dude who's being interrogated

Like I posted in another thread:

It's obviously that "Agent 14" is the younger brother to Steve Haines.

Edited by DIEXEL

I wouldn't mind Agent 14....but I prefer having a GTA game featuring Packie as the main protag. I think it would be fun.

• Like 1

Shadowfennekin

My reasoning for Lamar is he's funny, likeable, and it'd be nice to give him a happy ending instead of being just a gang banger for the rest of his life.

And Packie would be neat. Especially if he has some extra cash if you used him in Heists

That IS the same girl. It's Karen/Michelle from GTA IV

yeah we've had enough of that but it'd focus more on his drug deals and other illegal activities

The irony that the government agent will be doing criminal things, and three criminals do sh*t for the government

We need more psychoapths.....like a ted bundy dlc. Kill hookers after f*cking them

Edited by bowbra100

GrandMaster Smith

All I want in the next big DLC is a map extension, pretty much anything beyond that is cool in my books.

The Dedito Gae

My reasoning for Lamar is he's funny, likeable, and it'd be nice to give him a happy ending instead of being just a gang banger for the rest of his life.

sorry dude, Lamar doesn't have it,he's not smart at all,he will die as a gangbanger.

TheOneLibertonian

/s

Screw that, we want Johnny back from the dead. And yes, ZOMIBIE DLC!!!! :sarcasm:

EDIT: Mission 1: We play as Johnny and we kill Trevor.

Edited by The_Ghost

It has a separate launch menu for new characters/missions (There's "Grand Theft Auto V" and "Crime and Justice"). First mission is about Merryweather that have realized who was robbing them (for the Humane Labs Raid). They want to kill Agent 14 and his team. You have to take the Insurgent Pick-Up Agent 14's team had left for the player and control the turret to kill all Merryweather. After it's all clear, you have to escape to the safehouse near Vanilla Unicorn.

Easy mission and it unlocks the Insurgent and Insurgent Pick-Up for Michael, Franklin, Trevor and Agent 14. Next mission seems to be at the IAA building (or at least it's started there).

Also one of the gold objectives: Kill 10 enemies with a headshot using Insurgent's turret. A bit hard to get it considering how the turret doesn't auto-aim, Merryweather are constantly moving and it kills with one shot half the time.

0_0.jpg

There are also 2 more characters on the character wheel, but I haven't unlocked them yet (one looks like Lamar though (dunno if that's really him), can't recognize the third). Spending too much time playing as Agent 14. His PV is a silver Oracle XS by the way.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

If you actually did fell for that (doubt anyone did), this is my really sh*tty failure of an April Fools joke. So yeah, April Fools.

What´s agent 14's hash values to use him as playable character with ped editor?

Edited by warezgeek

PhillBellic

/s

Screw that, we want Johnny back from the dead. And yes, ZOMIBIE DLC!!!! :sarcasm:

EDIT: Mission 1: We play as Johnny and we kill Trevor.

That's one Zombie DLC I would like to play. :)

• 1 month later...
SledgeKiiiD

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Hey man how do you play as Agent 14, please tell me :) thx