2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Make the duke of death available online

NEEGOLAZ

They didn't initially add it because it would have given a major and unfair advantage for returning players over new players. Now we have the armored kuruma, and it's become a style preference.

It has better armour so it would still be unfair.

As if the armor couldn't just be toned down in the handling files

• Like 1

They didn't initially add it because it would have given a major and unfair advantage for returning players over new players. Now we have the armored kuruma, and it's become a style preference.

Not my style...

WhiteFishyStick

I'm generally against vehicles that would cause 90% of people around me driving said vehicle.

The Insurgent would still be more OP. And the Kuruma is still easier to shoot out of.

Duke of Death.. You can barely shoot of the thing.

This game stopped being fair.. the moment GTA online went live..lol

NEONSTAR2000

How the hell is the insurgent over powered? you can blast them through the windows! the bloody kuruma is more overpowered than the insurgent. Sick of these 'over powered' nob jockeys. Go play viva pinata!

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

That makes sense which is why it will never happen

About a year ago I would've said the same about Franklin's Buffalo or the Canis Bodhi

Edited by EEDDDWWWAARRRD
  • Like 1

NikkoCharger

That makes sense which is why it will never happen

About a year ago I would've said the same about Franklin's Buffalo and and Canis Bodhi

But the Canis Bodhi was already available for purchase about year ago.

How the hell is the insurgent over powered? you can blast them through the windows! the bloody kuruma is more overpowered than the insurgent. Sick of these 'over powered' nob jockeys. Go play viva pinata!

I can put a sticky bomb on my Insurgent and drive up to a Kuruma and blow it up. Name one Vehicle that can do that?

Besides, im not getting shot out of my Insurgents constantly like you make it out to be...and others. Maybe you don't know how to drive. But i know im sick of people like you claiming its easy to kill players in just because you auto aimed some idiot driving toward you. Newbies don't matter..and auto aim is silly.

Lets face it.. If it was 29 Kurumas VS One Insugrent.. the insurgent would win. Hence, its OP.

THATS WHY I f*ckIN BOUGHT IT.. Durrh

Edited by HulioG

NEONSTAR2000

I can put a sticky bomb on my Insurgent and drive up to a Kuruma and blow it up. Name one Vehicle that can do that?

Besides, im not getting shot of my Insugurents constantly like you make it out to be...and others. Maybe you don't know how to drive. But i know im sick of people like you claiming its easy to kill players in just because you auto aimed some idiot driving toward you. Newbies don't matter..

Lets face it.. If it was 29 Kurumas VS One Insugrent.. the insurgent would win. Hence, its OP.

The Insurgent has a weakness, kill the driver. I used the kuruma as an example of 'over powered' by the fact it's hard to be shot in.

Both vehicles have weaknesses, both can be stopped. that's my point in why it's not over powered.

Edited by NEONSTAR2000

Besides, im not getting shot of my Insugurents constantly like you make it out to be...and others. Maybe you don't know how to drive. But i know im sick of people like you claiming its easy to kill players in just because you auto aimed some idiot driving toward you. Newbies don't matter..

The Insurgent has a weakness, kill the driver. I used the kuruma as an example of 'over powered' by the fact it's hard to be shot in.

Both vehicles have weaknesses, both can be stopped. that's my point in why it's not over powered.

Just because it has a weakness does not mean its not OP.. Yes, you can shoot the driver, but thats not the point. You can also shoot the players in the Kuruma.

My point is the Duke of Death is the less of these 3 evils. And should be online at this point.

Edited by HulioG

NEONSTAR2000

Just because it has a weakness does not mean its not OP.. Yes, you can shoot the driver, but thats not the point. You can also shoot the players in the Kuruma.

My point is the Duke of Death is the less of these 3 evils. And should be online at this point.

I would agree with you if the windows were armored but they are not, I've taken down many Insurgents with and without auto-aim. They may be over powered to you, but for me they are not.

I would agree with you if the windows were armored but they are not, I've taken down many Insurgents with and without auto-aim. They may be over powered to you, but for me they are not.

I don't think you understand what over powered means. I have taken down plenty of people in Insurgents, but thats only because they played stupid. If they would have played 100% defensive i would not be able to stop them. So i judge that based on how they used it.

I've never been taken down when i play smart in my Insurgent. Only when i play stupid and start being aggressive.

That being said... Insurgent is the most OP PV in the game. It just is. Thats why i bought it. You can keep saying you took people out. But thats not the point. Its still way OP when compared to any other PV in the game., even right down the the Insurance costs if you blow it up.

But really, My point is the Duke of Death is even harder to shoot out of then a Kuruma. Which make it less of the 3 evils.

Edited by HulioG

NEONSTAR2000

This is my last reply to you.

The Insurgent isn't overpowered as it's weakness is easily exploited. Shoot out the driver!

That's my opinion on the matter, now deal with it.

Dirty Hairy

Meh. I wager they'll release it in some later update. If there are any more updates coming that is.

This is my last reply to you.

The Insurgent isn't overpowered as it's weakness is easily exploited. Shoot out the driver!

Dear f*ckin' lord this forum is filled with so much stupid it hurts my brain.

Ok then.. Good luck shooting the driver if he gives you NO OPEN SHOTS and uses his brain. Peopel like you have things backwards, and use bad examples of players not playing smart. Which to me, I ignore. Just like when people claim they have beaten Zentornos in races with Voltics. I find that funny because that only means the Zentorno drivers cant DRIVE if thats the case. Not that the Zentorno is slow.

The Insurgent is OP.. Thats why i bought. So, you can't tell me its not OP, because again.. thats why i bought it.

You can keep telling me its NOT OP.. And il keep cooking grenades in it while smashing cars into gas station pumps. Because thats what an OP PV does...lol

Edited by HulioG

CarnageRacing00

Not really.

It can take two explosions. If anyone shoots you from the front, you're dead. You can sometimes be shot from the sides, but you can't shoot from the sides, so it's fair. It is heavier and shoves cars easier.

It's not unfair at all.

xInfamousRYANx

The insurgent is OP it takes 4 explosions or 3 tank shots with no armor and if u charles and ifruit 100% armor 4 tank sh*ts 8 seconds of continuous explosive cannon fire and 10 to 15 small explosives like grenades and stickies. Its hard to shott driver from back threfore if driver is reverse ap pistolling u unless its almost dead you are f*cked.

Just cuz the front is vulnerable doeant mean the entire car isnt op

yes i don't see why it couldn't be online, maybe in a dlc soon to come. personally i don't really care, the regular dukes looks so much nicer.

btw, did R* ever say they didn't add it to online because it will be unfair? i don't think they did.. it was just to force people to play storymode. i think R* needs to realize that online is what people want, and stop adding sh*t to storymode.

The problem is that it's next gen exclusive for returning players. As in, every player who could get it still needs to be able to load up his online progress on a last gen console.

1) Get the name right, it's Duke O'Death!

2) The Duke O'Death IS online. Go make some friends, maybe they will give you a copy. I have one, it's great!

It's no longer overpowered for online and I'm sure it is on the cards for official release if not it would be blacklisted. I'm guessing they will blacklist it and then add it for sale, rat loader style.

i think R* needs to realize that online is what people want, and stop adding sh*t to storymode.

This is the main problem rockstar have, no one gives half a crap about story mode, the only reason I've played it was today to find cars to bring online... If all the cars and colours that spawn in sp were also in mp well I wouldn't have to glitch AT ALL. They need to learn some things about human behaviour. By the way they so need a proper colour selector in LSC with ALL the games colours in it plus a rbg picker.

Jak2bossbf3

This should be purchasable i agree. But TBH the Duke O' Death will have the same fate as the Buffalo S did. Popular and used often when it can only be obtainable by duping/modding and once it becomes purchasable barely anyone will use it because the Kuruma and Insurgent are better in every way. It is a badass car though

I can put a sticky bomb on my Insurgent and drive up to a Kuruma and blow it up. Name one Vehicle that

Rhino

Charles_Lee_Raye

I can't wait until Rockstar starts sweeping these from Garages. :lol:

Fvck yourself. It was a selling point on new gen and never specified that it wouldnt be online, like all the other gimmicks such as animals.

God forbid people access what they believe they payed for in the first place and is obviously a working part of the game.

Cheers for completely unnecessary restrictions!!