3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Killing somebody in a armored karuma.

Simply Logic

Simply Logic

Shoot through the middle of the front window and it will hit driver or through front side door widows.

Commander S

Soooo... the best way to kill someone in an armoured vehicle is to shoot them though the gaps in the armour? Got it - thanks! :D

Simply Logic

Soooo... the best way to kill someone in an armoured vehicle is to shoot them though the gaps in the armour? Got it - thanks! :D

You're welcome, it's kind of hard to do because all the windows are bullet proof except the front side doors and only the middle of the front window. Edited by Simply logic

Deejay_DC99

They come near me, I toss one sticky bomb and they go boom.

Enjoy losing money ;)

Enjoy losing money ;)

lol it's 6 k. I spend more on rockets. On the other hand the insurgent is costly i won't bother with that

Edited by Sithisvoid

Simply Logic

Enjoy losing money ;)

lol it's 6 k. I spend more on rockets thats like $6 dollars real life money right? LOL

Enjoy losing money ;)

lol it's 6 k. I spend more on rockets
thats like $6 dollars real life money right? LOL

LOL! My god if they charged my account for that i'd be a friendly guy in lobbies

I trapped a guy in a kuruma against a wall in my insurgent, the insurgent's height prevented him from being able to shoot me, talk about trollish.
He also didn't use any explosives, as that clearly would've just killed him. Was way too funny lol, the guy tried for 6 minutes before I gave up and exploded him.

But the amount of silly people (not just in kuruma's) that drive by your insurgent tossing stickies at you from close range,
and who then continue to blow themselves up with it is hilarious.

So the best thing against kuruma's = Insurgent.

SMFtwstdHICK

I trapped a guy in a kuruma against a wall in my insurgent, the insurgent's height prevented him from being able to shoot me, talk about trollish.

He also didn't use any explosives, as that clearly would've just killed him. Was way too funny lol, the guy tried for 6 minutes before I gave up and exploded him.

But the amount of silly people (not just in kuruma's) that drive by your insurgent tossing stickies at you from close range,

And...

He was the troll?

LOL>. Got it..

And...

He was the troll?

LOL>. Got it..

Obviously I am, are you mentally challenged?

The Kuruma can be really deadly if you get 2 or 3 people in it at once. The driver's job is to keep moving in unpredictable patterns around the street blocks. The one or two other players will to the drive-by shooting. This combination is deadly. My two friends and I must've killed 30 people combined in less than 20 minutes. It almost seemed too easy.

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

I guess I'll have to be the one to inform you that people can't use explosives while driving the armored Kuruma.

• Like 2

Deejay_DC99

I guess I'll have to be the one to inform you that people can't use explosives while driving the armored Kuruma.Dammit I was gonna do that
  • Like 1

I guess I'll have to be the one to inform you that people can't use explosives while driving the armored Kuruma.

AH yes, forgot about that, still, it was awesome to see him struggle.

The Kuruma can be really deadly if you get 2 or 3 people in it at once. The driver's job is to keep moving in unpredictable patterns around the street blocks. The one or two other players will to the drive-by shooting. This combination is deadly. My two friends and I must've killed 30 people combined in less than 20 minutes. It almost seemed too easy.

If its in auto aim.. Then ya.. It does not get any easier then Kuruma driver bys with passengers.

Your welcome, it's kind of hard to do because all the windows are bullet proof except the front side doors and only the middle of the front window.

U undermine ur trollin w/ur atrocious grammar. Must try harder. Be smarter.

Shoot through the middle of the front window and it will hit driver or through front side door widows.

Or you could shoot through the big as* back window. Or use a sticky bomb or RPG. Not that hard.

just have an escape strategy where your rear isn't in the enemies sights for too long. Also shoot flares towards the enemy to hopefully distract them till you've eventually rag dolled them off the freeway.

Toasted-Cheese

Your welcome, it's kind of hard to do because all the windows are bullet proof except the front side doors and only the middle of the front window.
U undermine ur trollin w/ur atrocious grammar. Must try harder. Be smarter.Hahaha are you really trying to correct someone with spelling like that

Potato Bean

Shoot them through the A pillars. Most of them are stupid enough to stop right in front of you because they think their car is bulletproof, which makes it even easier. Sad to say it, but this car has replaced the zentorno as the BK's car of choice. At least you can't throw stickies out of it. If I'm in my insurgent, I just ram them and pin them up against a wall or something.

• Like 3