3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What does it mean to be a heist leader?

carambolage67

carambolage67

Well, it means nothing. That`s because most people refuse headsets, and no one listens to instructions.

So here is the set up mission "Pacific Standard-Convoy".

A road have to be blocked, and a Merrywather team has to be taken out to steal a Barracks.

I use my armoured Kuruma, and I use light weapons. And I shoot not at the cars (for they might blow up and destroy the Barracks), but at the enemies.

I tell my crew to get inside and shoot out of my kuruma, so they won`t be hurt.

They don`t care what I say, and shoot like wild at the cars with heavy gun fire and RPGs and grenates amd walk free in the open..

So who gives a f*ck if I am the crew leader?

Evryone tries to be the crew hero.

I just have to get through 2 set ups and 1 finale mission than I have my 1.000.000 and award. And that will be the last time I lead a crew. It just gives you headaches and it`s too hard to lead 3 Players when every 4th GTA player is a stupid asshole with no brain.

• Like 3

carambolage67

By the way. I am almost level 406 (second character level about 200)

I am 47 years old.

In real life I was babysitter, band-leader, foreman etc.

I know how to coordinate and lead a crew in game and real life. And I do a good job.

But I also listens to opther people advices if it`s obviously they know what they're talking about.

Unfortunately I can`t create a crew in this forum, because the admins don`t allow it. (maybe because I`m german)

I was also leader of a school gang when I was 10 years old and speaker of my class several times.

So I am the natural leader. But what`s the use of it on GTA online?

Edited by carambolage67

1) it's a video game

2) it's GTA

3) you play with random people on the internet

Nope, your IRL babysitting skills don't mean squat.

Misanthrope Z

being a heist leader means giving me 60% of the cut or i wont hit ready

• Like 1

CaptainMental

I am 47 years old.

I know how to coordinate and lead a crew in game and real life. And I do a good job.

But I also listens to opther people advices if it`s obviously they know what they're talking about.

Unfortunately I can`t create a crew in this forum, because the admins don`t allow it. (maybe because I`m german)

I was also leader of a school gang when I was 10 years old and speaker of my class several times.

With those qualifications in leadership Im surprised that youre not the CEO of some multinational company.

Anyways, you seem to have some sane ideas how to pull off heists, hit me up on PS3: CaptainMental

Edited by CaptainMental
  • Like 1

carambolage67

I don`t know what a CEO company is but I am sure I would be a good boss for them.

I always share 25 25 25 25. I pay well for a good crew.

I am on xbox 360 (hoping to made some money next time to take over on Xbox One)

Being a GTA player is no excuse for being stupid.

carambolage67

By the way. I like to form a heist special crew. Only players with 100 % in all skills and headsets allowed. German or english.

I can help you level up your skills.

It should be a crew specialized in heists.

This crew could be small but with good teamwork and headsets it could deal with all the heists without a problem. So we can all get to be very very rich GTA motherf*ckers.

My 360 gamer tag is

Ryu Sekai

I would like to play with "professional" team mates

I'm 100% all skill sets and have a mic.

Edited by ryu_sekai

Crew Leader doesn't mean you lead the crew, it means that all the heist progress is saved to you and you decide on the cuts ect.

• Like 1

I am 47 years old.

1st you are not a natural leader. 2nd If you are 406 you are a cheater or you have no life. 3rd if you want a real crew then go on reddit. The subreddit is /r/heistteams. Thank me later.

Edited by YG.

carambolage67

Finally we made the convoy mission. No one of the crew plays hero and they listened to my instructions and also use brain themselves.

@YG it`s not for you to judge about my private live.

So why I am level 406 and level 200? This question comes up every day.

7 or 8 months ago no one was surprised I was Level 200 and 100.

There were no glitch or cheat involved. There were no animals or children hurt.

I start with GTA online 16 months ago and play every day 2 to 3 hours.

At the beginning I was just doing solo car racing for myself. Every race with every vehicle.

No other player saw me until I was ready with all skills on 100 % and level 120.

But f*ck the level. It`s the skills that really counts.

Stamina, Strength and shooting are more important than havin level 1000

@Ryu Sekei. I invite you to my crew. If you know good players with good skills, brain and headsets, invite them. If they`re good enough I don`t need to give them instructions.

My last boss used to tell me;: "A good man don`t need a boss".

Edited by carambolage67

carambolage67

I just want to do heists with my crew and nothing else. For a crew like this I need cool people with better nerves than I have myself.

I bought a Cheeto from a Vending machine today. It was tasty. Also just stop complaining.

My last boss used to tell me;: "A good man don`t need a boss".

Said the former henchman/current oyabun.

On-topic, OP, I believe that many of the issues/problems you encountered/experienced were due to playing with random players. Crew up with like-minded, goal-oriented players, and you will succeed.

Finding 'em is a whole other issue.

1st you are not a natural leader. 2nd If you are 406 you are a cheater or you have no life. 3rd if you want a real crew then go on reddit. The subreddit is /r/heistteams. Thank me later.

Or, neither. Or, both. Though, what does it really matter?

Rhetorical, as the obvious answer is that it doesn't. (Unless, of course, the time invested in the game causes some form of imbalance in your life.)

carambolage67

@EK Gene Of course ysour right, and thats why I am working onm my own crew right now.

If someone wants to do the heist and get something out of it, he can`t do it alone or with random folks.

A nyway. Yesterday tried 4 times for the last set up of the last heist.

No chance. They die in the first minute. I told them to wait with thje shoopting till everyone is there and get in cover .

Deejay_DC99

Lol kid you obviously have no skill in leading people

You should become a babysitter, a band-leader or maybe a foreman, in order to get some leading skill

To me being heist leader is giving 10% to randoms who f*ck everything up, then me leaving to find more until i get 800k from the pacific standard job. Just now I had a level 100 something parachute into the trees at the end and die. I've never met so many incompetent people than I have on PS4 anywhere else, including xbox360 which I had last gen.

carambolage67

@DeeJay_DC 00, are you plain stupid? We never met in real life, and you try to tell me something about myself? You are insultin me without a reason. Well maybe it gives you a good feeling to be an stupid asshole.

Anyway, some people won`t be led, or doesn`t need to.

I was leading teams of workers in different companys. I wasn`t even promoted for it. It just happens that I took over.

Leading a GTA crew is like the job of a streetworker. They´re in their puberty (hope thats the right word), and they rebell against adults.

I am 47 years old.

Considering the fact this game has been out for nearly 2 years, thats more than enough time to reach that high of a rank. I myself am curently rank 258, does that make me a cheater or a player whos played Gta Online off and on since day 1? Its very easy to reach a high rank because you have to earn very little RP to reach the next rank, regardless of how high you are.

I bet you're a newby to this game and bought it when the next gen version released, failing to notice that the veterans from the previous gen can transfer their characters and all their progress over to next gen. Which easily explains why some players have very high rankings.

Edited by Ghoffman9

I am 47 years old.

Considering the fact this game has been out for nearly 2 years, thats more than enough time to reach that high of a rank. I myself am curendtly rank 258, does that make me a cheater or a player whos played Gta Online off and on since day 1?

As a Heist Leader.I am obligated to give a 75/5/5/5 cut for the ''luls''

And where does the remaining 10 go?

I am 47 years old.

Considering the fact this game has been out for nearly 2 years, thats more than enough time to reach that high of a rank. I myself am curendtly rank 258, does that make me a cheater or a player whos played Gta Online off and on since day 1?I agree that it isn't hard to get level 406 legit. I know several players around that level that are all legit. I myself have two characters at level 322. I've been playing GTA online since it was released. I get allot of messages from other players asking me if I'm a modder and to give them money. No I'm not a modder and won't give you money. I earned everything legit and did no glitches. Just love playing the game.

I am 47 years old.

Some advice for you.

Ausschalten Sie Ihr Mikrofon und STFU.

Edited by *Lola

Deejay_DC99

I am 47 years old.

Some advice for you.

Schalten Sie Ihr Mikrofon und STFU.

Last time I checked you can't write in other languages, mate.

My comment remains

Good for you DJ. Here's a cookie for your wonderful text. :cookie: LOL

Take a screen cap of it and share it with your grandchildren.

Edited by *Lola

For me it means sitting in lobbies forever waiting for it to fill up with retards who demand 25% and can't listen to a simple suggestion to make things hyper easy. Lol