3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Few GTA Improvement ideas....

TheLunaticParade

TheLunaticParade

Was shooting the sht with some friends. We got to talking about the current GTA online.

Now I for one, Don't go around lobbing bricks of C4 out of my super car or run to a jet as soon as i spawn in. (Mainly cause i sold all of my super cars, Jets don't really peak my interest)

But i read all of these suggestions of fixes that other players have, along with my friends.

Some of the passive mode "fixes" people are coming up with are hilarious.

One i saw recently was "If a player goes passive they should be locked to they're apartment" Guy basically wanted passive to be a punishment. Wanted to force all players to be out of passive in the open world. Had that "Make them defend themselves" mentality.

Another was "If you enter an armed vehicle you should be taken out of passive" his reasoning was "Why would you go passive in these vehicles other than trolling"....Um I don't know maybe to just drive them around or Fly them. (I like just being able to fly my savage without hearing beeps cause people are paranoid, He has a Heli he must be trying to kill me better ground him.)

Now I go into passive to watch gun fights. (I know the TV lets you watch but it;s limited to those who allow you to spectate. I like to drive/walk around watching gun fights. Watching people get dropped from 2 blocks only to come back and get revenge. But people have made passive mode out to be some vile thing, "That only cowards use and everyone who uses it has no skill." Some use it as a way to just BE passive. To just walk around, Drive in peace While in public so that they CAN watch other players have gun fights chase each other etc. Cause i know there's those "Go to a inv only if you wanna just drive or walk people"

RandallFlagg00

The hate for passive people comes from buttheads who use it to stay close to somebody waiting for them to let their guard down and then come out and shoot them. I don't do much free roam fighting but when somebody is following me in passive I'll go passive or more likely join a mission and leave.

• Like 1

TheLunaticParade

:/ Yeah, That's the crappy part. How people wanna turn passive into a punishment for everyone due to Idiots abusing it.

Kippaxking90

I'd have an option to turn police off, if you get into a battle. They just end up messing everything up.

I dont understand why R* has had so much trouble getting this right.

All they have to do is limit you from going in and out of passive to your garage and apartment.

Problem fixed, we can all ignore the free roam pacifists and they can shop in peace

Simply Logic

Was shooting the sht with some friends. We got to talking about the current GTA online.

Now I for one, Don't go around lobbing bricks of C4 out of my super car or run to a jet as soon as i spawn in. (Mainly cause i sold all of my super cars, Jets don't really peak my interest)

But i read all of these suggestions of fixes that other players have, along with my friends.

One i saw recently was "If a player goes passive they should be locked to they're apartment" Guy basically wanted passive to be a punishment. Wanted to force all players to be out of passive in the open world. Had that "Make them defend themselves" mentality.

Another was "If you enter an armed vehicle you should be taken out of passive" his reasoning was "Why would you go passive in these vehicles other than trolling"....Um I don't know maybe to just drive them around or Fly them. (I like just being able to fly my savage without hearing beeps cause people are paranoid, He has a Heli he must be trying to kill me better ground him.)

Now I go into passive to watch gun fights. (I know the TV lets you watch but it;s limited to those who allow you to spectate. I like to drive/walk around watching gun fights. Watching people get dropped from 2 blocks only to come back and get revenge. But people have made passive mode out to be some vile thing, "That only cowards use and everyone who uses it has no skill." Some use it as a way to just BE passive. To just walk around, Drive in peace While in public so that they CAN watch other players have gun fights chase each other etc. Cause i know there's those "Go to a inv only if you wanna just drive or walk people"

Without a ducking option there should be atleast a f*cking passive mode, GTA V is pathetic. you know a games going to be good when the announcers say something like we've been working on this game for this long.

Deejay_DC99

There isn't any "bricks of C4" in GTA Online. There are sticky bombs.
  • Like 1

There isn't any "bricks of C4" in GTA Online. There are sticky bombs.

I think he means Tear Gas, GTA's most effective weapon.

TheLunaticParade

@vik As far as wishlist thread um......Nah i'll pass.

@Deejay and Ex.... Ah there's trolls on this forum too nice. "Sticky bombs" ARE plastic explosive. Which can be classed at C4. Think before you type. The 3D rendered model in game is 2 rectangular sticks of plastic explosive with a timer attached. Across multiple games "Brick of C4" is used to describe plastic explosive.

This thread is how old now? Most of the time when I post On here, I only come back and check it once. After that idgaf.

Deejay_DC99

@Deejay and Ex.... Ah there's trolls on this forum too nice. "Sticky bombs" ARE plastic explosive. Which can be classed at C4. Think before you type. The 3D rendered model in game is 2 rectangular sticks of plastic explosive with a timer attached. Across multiple games "Brick of C4" is used to describe plastic explosive.

This thread is how old now? Most of the time when I post On here, I only come back and check it once. After that idgaf.

It's always called sticky bombs in-game. Same thing with every vehicle: There is no Bugatti, there's Truffade.
  • Like 1

TheLunaticParade

Lmao, Everything in GTA is based off of a real life counterpart. Stop trying to be clever. It's not working.

Yes there is Truffade, And its based around the Bugatti manufacture in real life. That is why there are all of those description on wikia.

Telling what the vehicle or weapons real life counter part is. Yes they are not BRAND named in game. Cause that would be some licensing from hell. Getting all of the manufactures to agree to include their brand in GTA. That's why they have alternate names. Yet ARE still based off brand names with tweeks. That's why cars are 2 or 3 cars made into one in GTA.

Being difficult with people in the forums isn't "trolling" or "entertaining" It's pathetic. ;)

Sounds more like The Prey to me....

Dont come crying to me when your thread is locked

Deejay_DC99

Dont come crying to me when your thread is lockedYeah this Lunatic Smartass thinks he's too good
  • Like 1

TheLunaticParade

@Deejay I am to goo for you. Since you tried to act all smart. By trying to be "technical" about GTA. When you blatantly knew what the OP was about.

As far as thread getting locked. Let it idgaf. It'll stop the trolls from posting more idiotic "clever" replies.

TheLunaticParade

Assume much? I don't have any social media accounts. Here's my question though...You like replying negatively/sarcastically to peoples posts? Cause yeah that's what they posted to see.