2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Grand Theft Auto 5: Online Face Change.

Arch_Reaper-1

Arch_Reaper-1

So.

I decided to log in to GTA Online and Launch a friends only session, thats when I noticed my face was different.
I have also noticed at times my cheeks will change and look puffy. It's really annoying due to the fact that I loved
My character the night before. I was happy with my Character but now.....he has bug eyes. Which I mean wide eyes
and he looks weird as hell. Your character should not change without your authority because that's just taking away
the custom look that you liked. But before I go any further my character also changed before. It was after the Heists Update
and I was really happy. Why? Because he looked like a badass. But now I have a weirdo looking character. I hope this gets fixed.
I also noticed that when I launched a mission his skin changed to dark tan and then his cheeks puffed out looking like he got stung by bees
on the inside of his mouth. This is bullsh*t. I was happy with my character. What happened!? Please....if anyone else is having this
problem, feel free to post about it. Thanks for your time.

_UPDATE_

I submitted a ticket to rockstar support explaining the situation and they let me alter my appearance.

I would suggest trying that if you feel like it.

Edited by Spektre_7

CarimboHanky

im sure it should be back to normal in a few days.

my guy when from a black to white with the heist update.

it when back to normal a couple days later.

Arch_Reaper-1

im sure it should be back to normal in a few days.

my guy when from a black to white with the heist update.

it when back to normal a couple days later.

I hope so too. I heard it also has something to do with custom outfits.

Here's the fix for the face thing. First, load up Story mode (if you're online simply back out). Then, click the ONLINE tab and CHOOSE CHARACTER. When this loads up you should see your primary character in the lineup good as new! This was Rockstar's remedy for the heist patch. Hope this helps!

Here's the fix for the face thing. First, load up Story mode (if you're online simply back out). Then, click the ONLINE tab and CHOOSE CHARACTER. When this loads up you should see your primary character in the lineup good as new! This was Rockstar's remedy for the heist patch. Hope this helps!

I just simply go from online, to choose character, and that resets it back to normal, aka the normal appearence you had.

So.

I decided to log in to GTA Online and Launch a friends only session, thats when I noticed my face was different.

Welcome to last week. In other things that happened last week, there was a solar eclipse, so watch out for that happening too.

Did you notice that the GTA 5 Heists has come out? Or has that not happened for you yet?

If you see me online, can you tell me not to buy the insurgent pickup? It'd save me some bother later, cheers bro.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

So.

Welcome to last week. In other things that happened last week, there was a solar eclipse, so watch out for that happening too.

Did you notice that the GTA 5 Heists has come out? Or has that not happened for you yet?

If you see me online, can you tell me not to buy the insurgent pickup? It'd save me some bother later, cheers bro.

This just happened to my character yesterday smart azz.

n.W.o. 4-Life

So.

I have also noticed at times my cheeks will change and look puffy. It's really annoying due to the fact that I loved

My character the night before. I was happy with my Character but now.....he has bug eyes. Which I mean wide eyes

and he looks weird as hell. Your character should not change without your authority because that's just taking away

the custom look that you liked. But before I go any further my character also changed before. It was after the Heists Update

and I was really happy. Why? Because he looked like a badass. But now I have a weirdo looking character. I hope this gets fixed.

I also noticed that when I launched a mission his skin changed to dark tan and then his cheeks puffed out looking like he got stung by bees

on the inside of his mouth. This is bullsh*t. I was happy with my character. What happened!? Please....if anyone else is having this

problem, feel free to post about it. Thanks for your time.

Just exit Online and try again.

Soran Is On

I TURNED INTO A BLACK DUDE LAST NIGHT!

Before:

MzOf_BtB1Eai_lTLUHbaPA_0_0.jpg

After:

FXK6WmBlzUCEH0avhBgTtg_0_0.jpg

Not sure how I'll look when I log in this afternoon.

Happened to my female character yesterday after the update her jaw is puffy and looks like a man I will try going to story and choose character today

Thanks for this info, worked much faster and easier than submitting a ticket to Rockstar Support.

• 1 month later...

Man... I really need to stop blowing my heist money at Cluckin' Bell.

NbyZfWY.jpg

I have the exact same problem where wearing masks makes my character's face fat. The "choose character" option is only a temporary fix that is undone as soon as I'm forced to wear a mask. I there still no permanent solution?