2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA online lets us live out our fantasy without going to jail

Mofojokers

My thread is not comming across correctly so i will change it. This is a serious request from someone who needs it.

Rockstar please dont tone down the violence but instead up it.

Your pal Mofojokers

Edit: just to show you that violent video games do help reduce real life violence.

Do Video Games Make You Violent? | Learn Liberty:

Edited by Mofojokers

Why did you change torture people to harm people bad?

• Like 2

Well i dont wish to have my thread removed as i wish for R to take it seriously. I am not joking games like this play a crucial role to people like me.

• Like 1

Well i dont wish to have my thread removed as i wish for R to take it seriously. I am not joking games like this play a crucial role to people like me.

Psychologist and mental hospital play crucial role to people like you - even better.

• Like 7

Shootinalloveryourface

I find reading helps taper those psychotic tendencies

Its going to get removed just by the title and you can do your fantasies in real life and not go to jail by being smart

So you're saying that if you didn't have GTA:O then your only way to satisfy your sadistic urges would be to actually kill and torture people in real life? Hmm, someone needs help.

It's not even that realistic, what with respawns and everything.

Mmm no just urges bud that drive me nuts. Also im asking that R Remembers this and maybe in the future let us see more and do more for people who feel like this.

We all have dark thoughts.

It's acting on them that's illegal.

Anyone who says they don't, well just lol.

• Like 2

Pretty much people that deny it are just silly. Its apart of us hence why through the ages we have had blood sports all the way to dog fights and cage matches today. But video games are getting there to curb that urge without doing anything illegal. Rockstar just need to remember that gta is a big win on this match and we need more in this front.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Ah isnt the internet a great place ? :)

Edit: that being said i get from were the op is coming from, yet i play this game fo4 fun...if i realy do have a sadistic period i watch that vid were teens set a puppy on fire or some of those vids of IS and other likeminded vids of the middle east :)

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 1

Edit: that being said i get from were the op is coming from, yet i play this game fo4 fun...if i realy do have a sadistic period i watch that vid were teens set a puppy on fire or some of those vids of IS and other likeminded vids of the middle east :)

tehdcuk!

why would some1 want to watch sht like that?

• Like 1

If GTA Online lets us live out our fantasies, I'm not very interesting then. I just fly the Cuban or the Duster over Grapeseed and Sandy Shores and drive my Bison/Bobcat XL around Paleto enjoying relaxing music.

That said, OP, I'd seek help if I enjoyed torturing people to deflect IRL desires.

tehdcuk!

Yeah seriously thats some sick sh*t

So is OP saying my real-life desires are to land a Harrier on the Hollywood sign and then air thrust LA?

Not far off, to be fair.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2

Maturity is maintaining your cool without external means. Some people never mature and become 50 year old drunks watching dog fights because they are simple beasts and hardly human let alone what one might call gentlemen. People today are pathetic; it is really depressing. It really frightens me that the West is this sad. God forbid an actually tough civilization like the Russians or Chinese ever decides to strong arm us because we have become sissified beyond belief.

People do not know what it means to be a man these days. You think working yourself into a rage and "being dangerous" is manly but it's just juvenile. A man is a focused, finely tuned machine, not a raging lunatic. This is borderline negative feminine behavior, whining about feelings and seeking attention, which is really what this thread is about.

I believe in things like the UFC because I think people who want to be violent should participate in full contact martial arts so that they can exercise their need or desire with honor and dignity in a controlled setting like a civilized human being. Instead cowardly hard-asses become bouncers or cops so that they can beat drunks or torture incapacitated people and become themselves dregs of society. If you're a violent person, fine, but have some dignity and self-control and exercise it in a controlled environment with some courage and conviction.

I know I'm ranting but I went to a high school that was later the site of a multiple homicide shooting and I don't tolerate violent people. I'm a martial artist and a well-read human being with a cultivated consciousness and "men" who aspire to anything less are an embarrassment to their gender.

Edit: TL;DR: If you want to hurt people, join full contact martial arts, or stfu.

Edited by budcat

We all have urges we wish to live out. Mine is to harm people bad and no im not kidding but games like Gta help to prevent me seeking other means to fill this urge.

You are the media's wet dream.

They love quoting things like this when someone shoots up a school. Please stop publicly re-enforcing gaming stereotypes.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

tehdcuk!

Yeah seriously thats some sick sh*t

Depends on how you see it.

Me seeing destructive power of any kind...if not used directly or indirectly against things(or people) i care about simply make me feel alive more.

Im just that kind of a person.

And dont worry...its been like months since i watched any of those things.. my newspaper in the early morning generaly fits the bill already :)

Everyone has a opinion and i like yours but you said it your self you see what happens when we cant hold back anymore. Your schools *crazy* shares an urge and we like to think we are better and this crap is not apart of us. So when the next one of us looses it again and lives out the dream again remember this.

This is a serious thread that has only one point dont tone down the violence and remember games help us in other ways now as well.

Edited by Mofojokers

tehdcuk!

Yeah seriously thats some sick sh*tDepends on how you see it.

Me seeing destructive power of any kind...if not used directly or indirectly against things(or people) i care about simply make me feel alive more.

Im just that kind of a person.

And dont worry...its been like months since i watched any of those things.. my newspaper in the early morning generaly fits the bill already :)

^ i see it as f*cked up seriously Edited by GR Choke

damn...!

strong cup of coffee bro

Furry_Monkey

OP clearly has no understanding of what he's talking about, or he'd know that violence in games does not subdue the violent nature of *actual* violent people. Only a strong mind or real violence can do that.

This just sounds like an attempt at either sounding like a psychologist (to make them feel clever), or like a psychopath (to make them feel tough). Either way, they just sound like a dweeb to me.

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 2

damn...!

strong cup of coffee bro

drugs man.... Really f*cking strong drugs Edited by GR Choke
  • Like 1

No one is saying they don't.

It's the point that only playing GTA stops him from acting out those thoughts, that's what's not 'normal'.

• Like 2

OP clearly has no understanding of what he's talking about, or he'd know that violence in games does not subdue the violent nature of *actual* violent people. Only a strong mind or real violence can do that.

This just sounds like an attempt at either sounding like a psychologist (to make them feel clever), or like a psychopath (to make them feel tough). Either way, they just sound like a dweeb to me.

Or an ex heavy acid user that cant feel things right and is stuck on anti depression tablets but finds happiness in video games.