2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Heist Ragequit Suggestion

Ghoffman9

One thing I get sick of is when if we fail just once somebody quits but worse yet instead of taking the remaining players back to a lobby it boots us all back to freemode. They really should fix this and give us a return to lobby option.

I hate people who quit when the going gets tough. There needs to be a punishment in place to punish those who bail in the middle of a heist, then maybe they might stick around if they know they're gonna get penalized for it and actually bite the bullet instead of just looking for the easy way.

Edited by Ghoffman9
  • Like 3

JoeBoneless

There should be a punishment for inept morons who take more than three attempts at anything as well

Edited by JoeBoneless
  • Like 4

There should be a punishment for inept morons who take more than three attempts at anything as well

The mission only failed cause a bus I was hiding behind blew for some reason and failed the mission since it was on hard, so the guy just quit because of a single unlucky break. We were steam rolling it so far up to that point. Edited by Ghoffman9

This reminds me of a story. My friend was hosting the Humane Labs Raid Finale because he hadn't completed it yet and I was helping him. We got 2 other guys, one rank 100 something and one rank 15. The first try we did it: My friend died. The second time: The rank 15 crashed the chopper. The third time the rank 15 crashed the chopper. The 4th time he crashed the chopper. The fifth time we blew up the chopper. I think the guy was like these guys suck because he left and sent me a msg saying like ur a noob. After the rank 15 left, my friend hosted the mission again and we got a rank 80 to join and beat the mission. gg

I think there is something in place btw.

I got disconnected last night from a heist, told me it was a connection error but it told the other guys that I had left, when I managed to get back on and spawned in my apartment it told me that I left the last heist and if I continued to do so I would be a bad sport, something along those lines.

I messaged the heist host as I don't do quitting but hopefully they only let someone away with it once or twice then ban them from heists for a few days or something.

Shadowfennekin

They should do something.... especially if you reach the end and a guy dies...... then leaves.

Being put into another lobby with the others would be fantastic.

^^^^^^^^

onefast96svt

^^^^^^^^

I'm so glad there are people that play this game that are perfect. Hey can you join my heist next time, I'd like to finish it before I hit the start button,thanks. One day I'll grow up and be perfect and play this game with mind control while I let my dog out, wash a few dishes, and change my oil. It's going to be awhile it holds 17 quarts! BRB

• Like 2

RandallFlagg00

Same thing for the setup missions. I Just started doing the heists and hosting the prison heist. Which people couldn't be more sick of. It took years to get enough people to join to start the missions. I mean I'd press auto invite and read a book for 30 mins waiting to get 4 players. Finally get enough and press start. Boom. Somebody quits. Back to my apt. Why can't we go back to the lobby keeping the players who didn't quit? I know it's my own fault for only playing with randoms. I think you should get a bonus for playing with randoms.

Yeah, i disagree on penalizing someone for allegedely leaving a mission. Its pretty stupid to assume someone just left the heist. How do you know they left voluntarily? Because GTA said it. You know how often people jump in and out of our missions, only for them to continuously try and return as they are thrown out of the game, because of the RS servers? Its a problem that RS needs to fix, not necessarily the player.

Same thing for the setup missions. I Just started doing the heists and hosting the prison heist. Which people couldn't be more sick of. It took years to get enough people to join to start the missions. I mean I'd press auto invite and read a book for 30 mins waiting to get 4 players. Finally get enough and press start. Boom. Somebody quits. Back to my apt. Why can't we go back to the lobby keeping the players who didn't quit? I know it's my own fault for only playing with randoms. I think you should get a bonus for playing with randoms.

How do you know they quit? You assume they quit.

Why would someone join a mission and suddenly quit.

Its from the RS servers booting them involuntarily.

I cant tell you how many times where my joined my brothers game, where everyone else but me is in the apartment.

Im stuck staring at the apartment building, at the end of the time, I will either join right in, or get booted to GTA story mode. DOnt just assume people are quiting. After what we experience, we have come to the conclusion that its not their fault at all.

• Like 1

At the same time when I first start a heist I have a lot of people join and leave right away when they see that it's not the finale, it's hard to say who does what. If there was a way to differentiate between getting kicked and voluntarily quitting I agree it should be just like rage quitting a mission "are you sure you want to leave? Your bad sport rating will increase" or w/e. All I can say is heists with randoms give you something to be extremely pissed off about, and something to laugh like hell about later = some people's LøGič lol

I leave a heist whenever it takes the team 3+ tries on the exact same section.

• Like 2

I leave a heist whenever it takes the team 3+ tries on the exact same section.

Especially pacific standard, 3 mess ups your down to half the $$

I leave heists when I feel another shot at it is just not going to make a difference. Sometimes that's after a single failure, depending on the who and how of it all.

Quiting after a failure should not be punished, IMO

• Like 2

DentureDynamite

Precisely why heists are such an epic fail in my book. An utter waste of time if you don't have both a horde of time to waste and a boatload of skilled, dedicated friends who are always online when you are to draw from.

I've never rage quit any heist yet; others have done that for me before I had the chance.

But I WILL rage quit contact missions where stupidity reins supreme or players aren't at least trying. You won't catch me wasting my time on that.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Woah_brah_what_is_this

Somebody quit the heist while we were trying to escape from the police in the plane during the heist where you break that guy out of jail. Apparently he thought the pilot was just screwing around (even though we had police choppers on us and couldn't go to the objective).

So he quit, forcing the entire heist to come to a halt even though his role, the demolitionist, was not needed anymore.

I still haven't been able to complete this heist because of people like that.

Somebody quit the heist while we were trying to escape from the police in the plane during the heist where you break that guy out of jail. Apparently he thought the pilot was just screwing around (even though we had police choppers on us and couldn't go to the objective).

So he quit, forcing the entire heist to come to a halt even though his role, the demolitionist, was not needed anymore.

That sounds like one I was in. If it was, both the pilot and the demolition person were morons. The pilot kept flying straight into the police choppers' cones of vision, and the demolition guy just wasn't helping, and he finally left

JulesDennis

That sounds like one I was in. If it was, both the pilot and the demolition person were morons. The pilot kept flying straight into the police choppers' cones of vision, and the demolition guy just wasn't helping, and he finally left

Remember one big fail in this heist.

The pilot (host) actually lost the cops but did not fly to the yellow dot(to finish it).He was flying too low.Everyone was telling him to go up but he was not doing s***....

After a while the rest of us were msging each other "WTF is he doing???"

He was asking for help but did not understood what he had to do.

Finally he went of the map and the mission failed.(After many many many wasted minutes)

So me and another guy left the mission.

Yes,we were the "bad" guys that left the heist (in host's mind that is)....

^^^^^^^^

I'm so glad there are people that play this game that are perfect. Hey can you join my heist next time, I'd like to finish it before I hit the start button,thanks. One day I'll grow up and be perfect and play this game with mind control while I let my dog out, wash a few dishes, and change my oil. It's going to be awhile it holds 17 quarts! BRB

Try using your thumbs it helps a lot

Ezekeil2Ofive17

I don't think punishment is the way to go but I do think competent players should be compensated with bonus rp

I admit I was stoned and screwed up one part of the setup - another player died when we did it again. Host was cool, restarted, switched us and we nailed it. I just wasn't perfect that day LOL

Ezekeil2Ofive17

we all screw up from time to time I know I do its the people who charge in and ignore others that get me wound up

Edited by Ezekeil2Ofive17