2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stop playing dress up, let's get on with the heist

JoeBoneless

JoeBoneless

Anyone else sick of joining heists where everyone is ready except that one guy who keeps changing his outfit?

C'mon you can play dress up later!

You can't just start a heist and not look good doing it. What's the point if you can't look stylish?

• Like 49

I hate it when the host doesn't set it to Player Saved Outfits, after telling him on mic. Navigating through my 10 preselected outfits is way faster than going trough endless outfit and mask combos.

So I'll stall, going through masks, just to piss off the host. Also I have cool outfits I spent time putting together. Gotta look good!

Edited by damian001

I hate it when the host sets it to that only he can choose what everybody wears. I always get stuck with a sh*t outfit. My character wears jackets and long pants, not f*cking shorts and tanktops.

Edited by Mathew442
  • Like 1

If you want your team to act a certain way, take the time and effort to set up a team yourself. Don't play with random people and expect them to act like your minions.

Murciélago

I purposely make the host and his minions wait 5 minutes because he didn't set it to player saved outfits.

• Like 16

JoeBoneless

What does it matter if it's your player saved outfit? You can go an hour without trying to impress us all wih whatever you like to wear. ready up and go already

Murciélago

What does it matter if it's your player saved outfit? You can go an hour without trying to impress us all wih whatever you like to wear. ready up and go already

Let me ask you this. Would you rather rob the bank with yellow shorts and a tank top or some stupid black suit? The shorts and tank top obviously.

I can't even see my character on the outfit selection screen. He's behind another guy and off screen 99% of the time

• Like 2

I hate waiting as much as the next guy, but c'mon...

You gotta be dressed to impress for that sh*t.

GamesBoy316

You gotta look perfect for the heist! If someone tells me to hurry up they can just f*ck off, because I like playing dress up.

• Like 2

Mostly ppl who play as a female avatar take for ages to get ready selecting clothes.

Anyway, i always dislike it when a bunch of farts use anything other then the armour suits during heists, and then die because they get shot. Hell the armour suits make you a walking tank and yet they chose to go as a yoloswag pothead in a dress, getting killed while they're at it.

• Like 3

MRM95Jb.png

Let me ask you this. Would you rather rob the bank with yellow shorts and a tank top or some stupid black suit? The shorts and tank top obviously.

A suit.

Oh and troll detected

• Like 2

Would be better if the host just put the damn sh*t on Player Outfits instead of having to pick. I always do this for the people I play with. There's a reason we can now edit 10 saved outfits. I hate it when my character looks like a slut cause the game picked a dumb default outfit.

First thread in a while worth replying to.

Yes! Sometimes I back out of the lobby when the leader picks your clothes, and makes me wear a cartoon mask. But this picking your clothes micromanaging does serve a purpose

I prefer player saved outfits. I finally changed my shorts for the first time in a year. In game too

• Like 2

I hate waiting as much as the next guy, but c'mon...

You gotta be dressed to impress for that sh*t.

Exactly. You probably had to wait 15 minutes to fill up your lobby. What's 30 more seconds so someone can style and profile?

If you're going to do a heist with randoms, just set it to Player Saved outfits. Will save you a lot of time and even a few disconnects.

• Like 1

You should just chill out, is not like the guy will take 2 hours to pick his favorite clothing option, just a couple of seconds more.

Edited by Bxx88

It's hard to make sure you get what you want to wear when the host keeps changing the stupid options on you the whole time too. That gets annoying as hell. I take extra long specifically for those hosts.

LBCWorldWide

Some people need to look supafly, even if it's only for a minute before they die...

But yeah, pick a getup and lets get on with it. Odds are someone will get lost in the cloud or everyone is just a selfish ass, and can't even complete their designated objective.

LBC 😎

JoeBoneless

I just press start and go with whatever. I really don't care. I'll buy the stuff in free roam if I want to be seen in it or whatever

Because it should be set to saved outfits, most if not all of the default heist outfits suck, so you have to wear appropriate clothing.

• Like 1

Shadowfennekin

I just press start right away and change my outfit while the others are changing. All I care about is my clothes, don't care what the mask is usually

I just press start right away and change my outfit while the others are changing. All I care about is my clothes, don't care what the mask is usually

You don't need to use a mask anyway.

MRM95Jb.png

BUT THE BENZ

Anyone else sick of joining heists where everyone is ready except that one guy who keeps changing his outfit?

C'mon you can play dress up later!

Anyone else sick of not even getting 4 players to start the heist? anyone else sick of having to sit through 4 minutes of a cutscene when you astonishingly got 4 players to do this sh*t, but then when you're ready to pick a certain outfit a guy loses the connection and you're prompted to freemode (which takes another sweet 2 and a half minutes or so)?

yeah, that's why I rather play dress up...and do missions and leave heists be

The people that do this, or most likely the ones that fail the heist missions.

So much negativity, c'mon give peace a chance. Mostly agree with players who think that the host should be notified of what the heist crew wants - personal wardrobe? so be it.

• Like 1