2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Soldiers of Fort Zancudo.

-Jacking-

You never noticed that the soldiers of Fort Zancudo wore their name on their clothes? You do not have time to see it of course because of the tanks pursuers. But I was able to gather the names of some soldiers:

Lloyd:
1421201170-clgyz-gwme23ynt6xexsgg-0-0.jp1421201190-3advrzbyyuilppnl3f2dyw-0-0.jp

Clark:
1421201284-0yilpte3qekxt9rovqppva-0-0.jp1421201301-vrp7yh9-oucdip-qdxgqba-0-0.jp1421201358-yzaymqfss0u-ydcosatarg-0-0.jp

Starkie:
1421201318-7xqpu41oeky-qyveeftv-q-0-0.jp

Solarin:
1421201244-ytfv8rlrgu6bair9n1xzeq-0-0.jp1421201263-s4myywwrlu-fkk3qp-6cwq-0-0.jp

There is also a commander in the control tower:
2LVYjgKX7UKz0ccq6cT7Ww_0_0.jpg
blUx9vrqhUSpsH7Qgm45Aw_0_0.jpg

Also, I've noticed that when you land at the base with a parachute, soldiers use the rocket launcher against you [only on NG]:
Dkkrw3ZMU0-gyPPC6Yy65Q_0_0.jpg

Is it that there are people who have noticed these details?

Edited by Agent-Sanchez

richard1997jones

That's pretty cool. I've never really looked around the base before but I'll have to check out that control tower now.

That's pretty cool. I've never really looked around the base before but I'll have to check out that control tower now.

I advise you to be equipped because you'll have trouble getting into the tower. :p

Edward Nashton

Also, I've noticed that when you land at the base with a parachute, soldiers use the rocket launcher against you [only on NG]:

Well this explains how I got blown up in mid air two weeks ago looking for the Hydra, I knew the tanks couldn't aim that high...

• Like 3

Well this explains how I got blown up in mid air two weeks ago looking for the Hydra, I knew the tanks couldn't aim that high...

I think it is rather a Lazer P-996 who shot you.

Edward Nashton

I think it is rather a Lazer P-996 who shot you.

I was parachuting and the missile came from directly below me, so I'm guessing it was one those guys but I could be wrong.

Isn't Fort Zancudo supposed to be a Marine base? Why do the uniforms say Army on them?

Edited by Zello
  • Like 1

Isn't Fort Zancudo supposed to be a Marine base? Why do the uniforms say Army on them?

No, it's them marine:

YLSZDELA5UueXo4j2zjQ0Q_0_0.jpgzLCwuaUcGU2DcM1Ir6_fCg_0_0.jpg

Look at the 5th picture..the blood in next gen looks so darn realistic and detailed!!there is even bullet wounds..like MP3 but more detailed

killahmatic

It's on old gen too. Happens to me on Xbox 360 all the time. Worst part is when I dodge 3 of them and just when I'm about to land a 4th of gets me. Funny when parachuting and you can see them fire it at you. You know you're screwed at that point.

Edited by killahmatic
  • Like 2

The Dedito Gae

for some reason all those photos looks like out of an alien movie or something, kinda like Mars Attack or Super 8...

• Like 2

Nice observation. I only ventured into that base when I needed the lazer jet. Has anyone been up the control tower and made it out of the base alive without cheating? Edit: ...or glitching for that matter?

Edited by k0NG3ØRN

Nice observation. I only ventured into that base when I needed the lazer jet. Has anyone been up the control tower and made it out of the base alive without cheating? Edit: ...or glitching for that matter?

Yeah I used the invincibility cheat code. :p

With this code, I was able to identify the military without problems.

Yeah I used the invincibility cheat code. :p

With this code, I was able to identify the military without problems.

Oh well. Pretty cool they had officers, haven't seen that before.

I advise you to be equipped because you'll have trouble getting into the tower. :p

Ohni scheiss jetzt, die schüsset mitdem uerre Raketwörfer uf dich? Da isch mir garnie ufgfalle, au wenn ich öfters mitem Fallschirm döt glandet bin. Sehr wohrschinli hani dänkt, dass da d' Panzer sind wo uf mich am schüsse sind.

Sorry guys, had some super-secret conversation with my dude from Switzerland.

To be honest, I never recognized the ranks on these guys, just because I was allways under attack and got many times killed by the Terminator tanks.

• Like 2

ArmyRaidFail404

Ohni sh*t now that schüsset mitdem uerre Raketwörfer uf you? Since ish me garnie ufgfalle , except when I am often glandet MITEM parachute Doet . Very wohrschinli hani dänkt that since d ' tanks are where uf me are the shots .

Damn you Google Translate!!!!

Ohni sh*t now that schüsset mitdem uerre Raketwörfer uf you? Since ish me garnie ufgfalle , except when I am often glandet MITEM parachute Doet . Very wohrschinli hani dänkt that since d ' tanks are where uf me are the shots .

Damn you Google Translate!!!!

No sh*t, they shooting at you with a rocket launcher? DIdn´t recognize that, although I parachuted there often. Probably I thought it was the tanks shooting at me.

Perhaps no perfect translation, but I think this makes clear what he means. ;)

• Like 2

Ohni scheiss jetzt, die schüsset mitdem uerre Raketwörfer uf dich? Da isch mir garnie ufgfalle, au wenn ich öfters mitem Fallschirm döt glandet bin. Sehr wohrschinli hani dänkt, dass da d' Panzer sind wo uf mich am schüsse sind.

Sorry guys, had some super-secret conversation with my dude from Switzerland.

To be honest, I never recognized the ranks on these guys, just because I was allways under attack and got many times killed by the Terminator tanks.

Ah, you also live in Switzerland? Sorry, because I live in the canton of Vaud in Lausanne so I speak French. You are Swiss German? :p

Officer Ronson

Eh, the guys were supposed to be marines but for some reason their uniforms and patches were changed for them to be the army. In the old gen they had First Calvalry and the 16th military police brigada patches, which for some reason were changed on New Gen.

• Like 2

Eh, the guys were supposed to be marines but for some reason their uniforms and patches were changed for them to be the army. In the old gen they had First Calvalry and the 16th military police brigada patches, which for some reason were changed on New Gen.

Here is a soldier:

ArmyMen-GTAV.jpg

Here is a marine:

GTA_V_Military.jpgScreenshot_Screen_Shot_2014-04-01_08-37-

If you look closely, they wear different outfits.

Officer Ronson

It's a marine in army clothing, all the gear is marine related but the patches belong to the Army, so technically he isn't a marine.

You could always use Cops Turn Blind Eye if you want to explore uninterrupted.

It's not suprising that you find soldiers from the US Army in a Marine corps base.

But hell, there are awful a lot of Generals and other high-ranking officers in the base.

Ah, you also live in Switzerland? Sorry, because I live in the canton of Vaud in Lausanne so I speak French. You are Swiss German? :p

Oui Agent, je suis suisse-allemand.

It's a marine in army clothing, all the gear is marine related but the patches belong to the Army, so technically he isn't a marine.

Rockstar done goofed. They wear rolled-up sleeves ACUs with MTV vests and eight-point covers, lolwat.

Edited by Laqueesha