2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Official Purchasing Advice Thread

flyboy7

This is the thread where people who have limited funds can ask for and/or offer advice about purchasing (or selling) properties, vehicles, and weapons. Please do site the pros and cons when offering advice.

askinnywhitedildo

My Entity is worth what a Insurgent is, so I wouldn't have to actually break into my own cash other than the upgrades for the Insurgent. My Entity is my least drove car, I only keep it because I feel like I need it for my collection. I honestly hate the Entity too.

Is a trade off for a Insurgent worth it?

I have about 600k and I'm torn between buying a Casco or and Armored Kuruma. My playing style is mostly exploring around and a vintage sports car would be great for that, but the Kuruma can be usefull too. What do you think I should buy?

My advice is to close down this thread... just playing :lol: Anyway does anyone need help making a GTA related decision, happy to help!

Well of course you f*cking liked this!

Edited by Solo_CW
  • Like 2

I have about 600k and I'm torn between buying a Casco or and Armored Kuruma. My playing style is mostly exploring around and a vintage sports car would be great for that, but the Kuruma can be usefull too. What do you think I should buy?

Armored Kuruma, Casco is beautiful but it will just sit in your garage, Kuruma is much more practical.

My Entity is worth what a Insurgent is, so I wouldn't have to actually break into my own cash other than the upgrades for the Insurgent. My Entity is my least drove car, I only keep it because I feel like I need it for my collection. I honestly hate the Entity too.

If you hate a car f*ck it, the Insurgent is new, fresh, I have one, its fun to drive, trade in the Entity. I still have both.

Well the Insurgent SUV version doesn't have a bulletproof glass, and the Pickup version gunner is vulnerable to auto aim and snipers. But both can withstand an explosion or three. I feel the same way for my carbonizzare because it fish tails a lot. But it sure is sexy. Edited by flyboy7
  • Like 1

Well the Insurgent SUV doesn't have a bulletproof glass, and the Pickup gunner is vulnerable to auto aim and snipers. But both can withstand an explosion or three. I feel the same way for my carbonizzare because it fish tails a lot. But it sure is sexy.

He is talking about the $675,000 PV version :panic:

Wtf. I'm in the twilight zone.

Go to playlist, challenges, find the 250k ones on criminal records with a target of 2:20 and above for 5 laps. One mill in half an hour if you beat all of them. Go (:

OT: definitely the Casco. It's a lot more fun than the Kuruma. Much more worth the money

Edited by ezfaun

Go to playlist, challenges, find the 250k ones on criminal records with a target of 2:20 and above for 5 laps. One mill in half an hour if you beat all of them. Go (:

OT: definitely the Kuruma. It's a lot more fun than the Casco. Much more worth the money

Patched :r*:

Edited by Solo_CW

OT: definitely the Kuruma. It's a lot more fun than the Casco. Much more worth the money

Did u mean my words or the challenges? If it's the challenges, R.i.p. o' beloved one.

But if you're talking about how the car handles and behaves, I'd still pick the casco. The kuruma is great, but the granddaddy sultan is still the king of the court. But it's accurate though cause the evo 9 runs loops against the evo 10.

Did u mean my words or the challenges? If it's the challenges, R.i.p. o' beloved one.

But if you're talking about how the car handles and behaves, I'd still pick the casco. The kuruma is great, but the granddaddy sultan is still the king of the court. But it's accurate though cause the evo 9 runs loops against the evo 10.

Challenges have been patched.

As an overall car, everything factored in, Kuruma, and yes its patched.

Purchasing advice if you yourself like it get it. Non-purchasing advice if you yourself don't like it don't buy it.

Purchasing advice if you yourself like it get it. Non-purchasing advice if you yourself don't like it don't buy it.

Spoken like a true punk-ass bitch.

• Like 2

I prefer when it said rat :(

CarimboHanky

oh this is a peasant threads...

i have no business here.

when_i_accidentally_walk_into_the_wrong_

• Like 4

Hey I'm sorry, I thought you wrote that yourself, you know you can edit that in your profile page, that's why mine says The Cyborg Of Gaming :catspider:

Why must the good die young..

So fat-f*cks like CarimboHanky can live their dreadful lives :die:

i have no business here.

• Like 1

Hey I'm sorry, I thought you wrote that yourself, you know you can edit that in your profile page, that's why mine says The Cyborg Of Gaming :catspider:

Why must the good die young..

So fat-f*cks like CarimboHanky can live their dreadful lives :die:

i have no business here.

dun apologize :p i assumed you were joking anyway ^.^ an..i changed it now o.o

Edited by Chinsei

You.. I like you mr CW. I think you and me, we're going to be big. *pulls cigar out of mouth to flick off the ashes, puts it back in.

Well you see... (takes cigar from ezfaun and puffs... blows smoke into ezfaun's face and puts it back in his mouth) I like you too kid, but my name goes first in the big pictures, it will be Solo_CW and ezfaun on the big screen in Vinewood. Ha Cha Cha Cha!!!

TheGoodSgtScooter

I must need glasses, be use I though the title of this thread was "Official Purchasing Advice Thread" not "Massive quote train + circle jerk".

*Takes cigar out of mouth and stares blankly at it while CW walks off camera.

Hold on one minute.

I must need glasses, be use I though the title of this thread was "Official Purchasing Advice Thread" not "Massive quote train + circle jerk".

Hey if your not going to post a f*cking question then let the circle jerking continue... Now where was I?

Edited by Solo_CW

Well then shots fired! :die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die::die:

Thats not nice!

uh.... Also Super Rat gets the big screen you too can be a day time sitcom! like Seinfeld