3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

cops and car meets

fullxthrottle94

fullxthrottle94

This is on xbox360 but if you want to try this on your console please leave your name an console for others to see as well as the date and time you'll be hosting

So I have this idea where we can get those who like car meets n those who like role playing as cops can come toghter.

Everyone joins a room if your in the car meet you join the "racers" party chat and turn off your map. You'll all meet at a certain location and have a regular car meet. please work toghter to pick a disclosed location for your meets and races. And no racing at Los Santos air port.

Those who want to be the cops join the "cops" party chat and turn off your map. aquire a police car of some type go to a certain police station. Once there you (and your partner if you want one) go one search for street racing activity and try to bust the car meets.

Once a meet has been busted everyone participating in said car meet must scadder. (This is where police have to work toghter) After you've gotten away from the cops you can go to an apartment or garage and change car or stay in the same one but keep in mind if the police saw that car before they have to try to arrest you. Once you've been arrested you can choose to be a cop or keep street racing.

Also please follow traffic laws until you reach the car meet. You don't want one of the cops to see you speeding or running lights cause they can stop you for that, or even follow you to the car meet.

If we can get enough interest we can make this a weekly thing.

• Like 1

Some ideas on you concept:

- there should be at least 4 cops, 2 in cop cars, the other 2 in a helicopter(the one with the camera on it, a pilot & a camera operator) then you have an eagle eye view and they can support the ground troops. (the camera operator can drop in with a parachute)

- cops can't do anything when you follow the traffic rules (except when they know your car from a previous bust)

- you are busted when the cops make you spin, block/box your car, pull you out of your car, ... (then they don't have to kill you or blow up your car)

- once busted your car is "impounded" so you have to take something else, you can also choose to switch position with the cop that busted you

- cops should wear masks or something that you can recognise them when they tri to sneak up on foot

- cops in undercover cars (FIB-cars)

fullxthrottle94

I like the helicopter idea and I was also thinking if a cop sees you outside of a meet running lights or speeding they can pull u over n give you like a 500 dollar ticket and cops should at least try to dress a cops. but I like thosee ideas keep them coming! Ahah

they have to kill you to lose 500 dollar, I like the idea when nobody gets killed.

when you get busted you should drive along on the backseat with the cop for like 5 min. and after those 5 min. you call your mechanic for a new car, not the one you got busted in, that one is "impounded" (you get busted=> can't use that car no more)

fullxthrottle94

Very true I was thinking you could use the share money option but that only works if you just did a mission or gang attack

I was also thinking car meets shouldn't start until a certain time like 20:00 because most car meets are at night and it gives cops a good amount of time to get a good cop car

and the helicopter :panic:

street racers just drive around on there own during the day, and those who dare can do a occasional drag race when they encounter some one.

when you get busted you get in the backseat of the cop car and he takes you to the police station where you get released, I think the 5 min thing is better, then cops don't have to drive back every time

fullxthrottle94

Agreed would you want to Co host this with me? You seem to have the best ideas for this ahah

ok, but i'm in another time zone (GMT+1) don't know how much difference that is with you (5:20PM now)

steve dogg 51

Im up for this, sound like great fun love the idea that the chopper scopes out were the meet is and then the cops have to get there to break it up. With out maps on this Would be a challenge.

Would you set up two chat parties ? On for cops one for cruisers ?

Edited by stevedogg51

Im up for this, sound like great fun love the idea that the chopper scopes out were the meet is and then the cops have to get there to break it up. With out maps on this Would be a challenge.

Would you set up two chat parties ? On for cops one for cruisers ?

I think its best to do 2 parties, then the cops can't hear where the meet takes place.

Fast & furiuos inspired ideas:

-We should have a "Brian O'Connor" in the street crew, he can text the cops where the meet is :sneaky:

-One cop should drive the insurgent ( a giant badass dude)

-When one of the cruisers shout out "THIS IS BRAZIL(LOS SANTOS)" they all take out there gun and the cops go crying :cry: