2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pacific Standard Job

XIantonioIX

XIantonioIX

Why do people make it seem like the hardest thing ever? I literally cant beat it because people always die. Are they trolling or do they really suck? Ive been on the same heist for a week and cant beat it due to people being r tards running out the bank with out armor or anything. Why do people decide to waste such time on the easiest heist ever?

It might be trolling, because the people I play with repeated the same thing:

Let's use motorcycles, no, cop cars! Motorcycles, Copcars!

They always somehow die, and even worse, they use sticky bombs, and blow us up. It's really frustrating.

The moral of the story, everyone, is don't play heists with randoms.

Or maybe choose your randoms wisely? I had no problems completing the EMP setup mission on my main character, however on my second character it took like 5 times cause apparently flying a jet in a videogame is as hard as it is in real life.

It might be trolling, because the people I play with repeated the same thing:

Let's use motorcycles, no, cop cars! Motorcycles, Copcars!

They always somehow die, and even worse, they use sticky bombs, and blow us up. It's really frustrating.

The moral of the story, everyone, is don't play heists with randoms.

I'm not that kind of random or the sucky kind of random. Edited by Niyologist

Did it for the second time last night. The first time was a disaster. But the second time I did it with two randoms and a friend. I made everyone put on a Utility Vest for protection. It took us two attempts and the reason we failed the first time was because my friend's vest came off due to the mask he was wearing. Just don't use the bikes.

NEONSTAR2000

I started the bank job today and completed it today, no thanks to ranDUMBASS'S. I asked for help on the gtaforums and a few guys jumped on with me and got it over within an hour.

If your having still having troubles add me (NEONSTAR2000)

I'm on PS4

Edited by NEONSTAR2000

Need one person for pacific standard heist. Gt: K0WSK (0 In Kowsk is a zero) send me a message Xbox one

XIantonioIX

They literally dont listen to what lester says at the end (they jump off the cliff with out the bike) I play with high levels and they still cant even get to the cliff part or get to the dinghy with out dieing

Edited by XIantonioIX

CarimboHanky

something that would "ensure" people would not die that fast during this heist, is making sure everyone is wearing "heist heavy" outfits...

yes they make it hard to run but sure hell give you more protection.

heavy outfits

bp helmet

bodyarmors

snacks

as for the escape, while i believe escaping in the police armored truck that spawn at ammunation is the easiest way, someone teached me a good route with the bikes. no parachute jump, straight to the dinghy!

Edited by CarimboHanky

Bikes are the best.

When you get on them, drive down the road and keep going - you should get to a T junction very quickly. Turn left here and continue on straight. Eventually you'll get to a bridge that goes over the freeway, and then immediately goes over the drainage route.

If you keep left, you can enter this drainage area and up the other side of it, is a set of railway tracks that literally go all over the map. You simply follow it most of the way (but check your map before setting off) and make the correct turn-offs following the left track, just as you're getting towards the Humane Labs area, and this track will take you very close to the end point of the mission.

Also, don't bother going to that yellow marker. Just head straight for the Dingy and you're home free. Remember if you're on the Bikes, to have good throttle control especially when offroad, as the Police will ram you off in an instant.

A group I met in the meet-up section completely botched up the Bank heist for the lolz (starting shooting up the place; RPG's, machine guns, everything)

We had 5 stars instantly and was able to successfully complete it on our first try without heavy heist vests: we were even crashing our bikes n shooting randomly here n there

Cant believe how bad some people are at this game :sui:

We actually couldnt do it in the cars, kept dying. Actually made it on the bikes lol.

Randoms struggle and beginners struggle - I sure failed it heaps of times but now I can complete it flawlessly.

I have a crew mate on level 60ish and we gave him directions on how to do it and he completed it first time with us without a fail. It really isn't that hard when you know what to do.

CarimboHanky

^ so you definately dont have to go on the mountain?

nope... i was surprised too when the guy skipped the mountain and directed us directly to the dinghy.

so yeah, the mountain its just for the parachute jump, to make the escape more dramatic.

its not actually needed!

Edited by CarimboHanky

Crunch McThornbody

Why do people make it seem like the hardest thing ever? I literally cant beat it because people always die. Are they trolling or do they really suck? Ive been on the same heist for a week and cant beat it due to people being r tards running out the bank with out armor or anything. Why do people decide to waste such time on the easiest heist ever?

No need to be such an arrogant douche just because not everyone has the same skill set when it comes to playing games.

• Like 1

My crew did it on our second try on the motorbikes, lost next to no money. Whats so hard about it?

nope... i was surprised too when the guy skipped the mountain and directed us directly to the dinghy.

so yeah, the mountain its just for the parachute jump, to make the escape more dramatic.

its not actually needed!

Ok thanks im definately trying this next time

its not actually needed!

Ok thanks im definately trying this next time

The jump helps you lose stars. If you go straight to the dinghy you still have stars but they go away shortly after taking off.

You dont need a highly skilled team but a competent and capable one. Everyone needs to be able to hold their own. One weak link and your screwed. Even then everything can be going smooth and all the sudden a cop rams you from behind and you die instantly.

Edited by StangOne50

There is always one Eddie that can't get this done

invite me pls if you aren't an eddie

• Like 1