2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

High ranked players are starting to annoy me

NEONSTAR2000

NEONSTAR2000

They come into lobbys, demanding big payouts, leaving if they don't get what they want or if they have to wait for a bit for players to come in. They seem so entitled!

I'm rank 85 myself, only quit if i've been waiting half hour

• Like 1

Meh, you're probably better off hooking up with people on the forums or finding a crew to join. Depending on randoms to join and arguing over payouts just seems a waste of time to me.

davey1975pafc

ive just turned rank 221, im not like that. but what annoys me is a rank 14 turning up demanding everything and a high %. thats just human nature, what really p***es me off is low ranked people turning up,demanding all and sundry and then going off for a joy ride and to die whilst in heist. thats after youve caved to their demands just to get the thing done!

i see your point i really do but if you are only paying randoms to complete heists with you then your open to the elements, if i were you id just pay up, some one over 100 or 200 are basically 99% of the time garaunteeing you success,whether you wanna pay it or not.It seems to be a open heist labour market and everyone has their price :evilgrin:

failing that join your friends

A crew is your best bet.If you are on PS3 I can add you and let you join my "group of friends" which have around 16 people online at a time.

Oh next time you have a complaint,use the bitch and moan thread.Most of the complainers their help each other out.

• Like 1

TheKingChivas

They come into lobbys, demanding big payouts, leaving if they don't get what they want or if they have to wait for a bit for players to come in. They seem so entitled!

Good for you, but if a host isn't offering me up what I feel is fair (or what I'm willing to work for at the time), I'm going to leave (I NEVER demand anything...if it isn't offered, I won't ask someone to raise it). There's plenty of players that aren't cheap asses out there, so I'd rather play with them.

Add to that, if you have half an hour to waste in a lobby waiting for god knows what to join, that's your problem, not mine.

Edited by TheKingChivas

Lol I had a level 14 demand 50% cut!! Told him to f*ck off, I ain't running a charity plus it's unfair on the other players

• Like 2

At 227, I quit a heist if the host lingers too long or if I have to wait four hours for players to join. Ridiculous. Just play the game, already!

That said, I have more fun than ever in Free Roam just going after double-digit players. I never shoot them or blow them up, I just ram their cars, senselessly.

More often than not, they shoot me or blow up my car, which makes me laugh.

Having earned my rank legitimately has the advantage of actually knowing how to play the game, be it good or bad, and showing all the Zentorno driving bb 29's that their playstyle is simply weak.

It's kind of liberating. :)

0_0.jpg

Edited by fw3
  • Like 3

davey1975pafc

At 227, I quit a heist if the host lingers too long or if I have to wait four hours for players to join. Ridiculous. Just play the game, already!

That said, I have more fun than ever in Free Roam just going after double-digit players. I never shoot them or blow them up, I just ram their cars, senselessly.

Having earned my rank legitimately has the advantage of actually knowing how to play the game, be it good or bad, and showing all the Zentorno driving bb 29's that their playstyle is simply weak.

0_0.jpg

This with bells on

CaptSpalding

This is not confined to higher rank players , do you have stats to prove your logic free statement ?, i'm sure this happens at all levels . Perhaps when you rank up you will feel entitled also and be a much happier person.

I'm not giving you any higher payout than 20%, whether you're level 15 or level 936, except if you're a friend of mine, then I usually give them 5% extra. and take it either from my cut or from the noob's cut.

Just to clarify, I'm not being unfair to newcomers. Play missions and deathmatches, get yourself some nice PvP and PvE skills and then you can return to me to take your 5% back.

CaptainMental

I'm not giving you any higher payout than 20%, whether you're level 15 or level 936, except if you're a friend of mine, then I usually give them 5% extra. and take it either from my cut or from the noob's cut.

Just to clarify, I'm not being unfair to newcomers. Play missions and deathmatches, get yourself some nice PvP and PvE skills and then you can return to me to take your 5% back.

As a nooby noob I gladly take 5% less for the sheer entertainment of sabotaging the mission in the most funny ways.

Halal Cyborg

I host for nothing and and am team member for 10%.

I'm not the highest level player at 403 but I'd hazard a guess most people my level or above don't care and just people between 100-300 that care The most about cut.

mattmathers

I'm rank 315 or something and honestly i dont care if i get 0% probably because random modders have dropped me millions of dollars. I dont do finales with randoms yet though, not until I've finished the final heist on my host with my friends. if you're on PS3 ill do finales with you (or anyone else) once I finish the final heist with my friends on my host and ill gladly take 0-5%, i just do it for the fun of it now.

Lesbian_farts

I disagree, it is the noobs who cause the most arguing and time wasting of Heist missions.

Look at how they would rather waste time and take more money from the guy with the least payout.

I happily accept 50k just to get it to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqUJqooGdoM

Edited by Lesbian_farts

half an hour? who waits half an hour.

When you get the Infinite Loading Screen of Death.

Shootinalloveryourface

0_0.jpg

If you haven't already, you should try the Armoured Karuma bro. It's good for ramming and hard to get shot from

I leave if it only 15% and randoms. I hold out until it goes to at least a fair 20% or I am gone as there is a good chance it's gonna be a few tries. If you offer is not at least 20% you should expect problems.

I`m currently doing the Criminal Mastermind challenge, so I don`t play with randoms. But once that is done I`ll probably do the challenges which also featured finish 50 heists or something. And at that point I`ll just go with whatever is given to me, because I`ll have 12 million from the challenges and have bought everything I wanted with millions to spare. 5% or 25%, I`ll be cool with it as long as it`s not 0% :D

CarimboHanky

we bring the big guns, big health, experience...

we deserve nothing less than 50% cut!

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i always want my 20 percent...unless talking about the final heist, then i want 15

if not, i leave :)

that being said, even if i was totaly broke i woud never ever try to demand more then 20 since i know the host had to pay up on front and also did all preps and such

we bring the big guns, big health, experience...

we deserve nothing less than 50% cut!

50% damn your cheap, demand 60 %, don't sell yrself short man

TheGoodSgtScooter

I expect what I'd give. 20-25%. I send the host a message saying 20/25% cuts, and they usually give it out. When they don't I leave, I've never played with them before, they could be the worst player on the planet for all I know.

0_0.jpg

If you haven't already, you should try the Armoured Karuma bro. It's good for ramming and hard to get shot from

I agree... been using it almost exclusively over the past few days.

I have to include the Huntley Sport as a proper ram vehicle. That beast has been completely underrated since it was released.

About 87% better than the Sandking and 64% better than the 6x6. :)

• Like 1

You are right but I hate when low levels make their cuts to %70+ and our cuts to %10-. Okey you need money, you are new and you are leader but show some respect! I always make the cuts %25. So that people do heist seriously. Yesterday I joined a heist and a 84 level guy made everyone's cut to %10. I pissed of and told him to make everyone's cut to %25 or %20. Then he made my cut to %0. I accepted it then trolled. I think this is the way that people understand

• Like 2

TeammateHelper

I'm level 120.

If I've been waiting for ANYONE to hire me for TEN f*ckING HOURS, sorry if I leave because you want to wait even more.

I DON'T f*ckING PLAY FREE ROAM SCREWAROUND, OKAY? I literally, LITERALLY, watch TV instead.

Not real TV. Apartment TV. YOU'D be pissed yourself watching TV for so long the channel looped on itself.

Idgaf I demand 20% every time I play with low levels because I have to deal with you failing a heist over and over again.

Every time I play prison break with anyone under lvl100 they fail the mission at least 2-3 times when I have never died once doing that mission.

• Like 1