2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hosts leaving heists

Alarming

Hello all, this is a subject were not touched on but I actually think it's pretty important and leads to other issues.

There are plenty of threads about hosts not finding people to do the heists and then randoms wantint 20% cut etc.

A good question is what's happened to the crew? Surely they won't do all the set up missions to just leave at the heist where the big money is.

So what's these hosts excuse I mean reasons.

-Shrugs- Not my problem. I just join a heist invite if it interests me. I won't always join other set ups or the heist itself, it's all usually just a quick cash grind. If I join a heist and get my 15%, the host can sit at his controller and diddle himself all the live long day for all I care so long as I get money completing the heist. Who I who do heists with is of no concern to me.

As for hosts leaving, it's more likely than not the host lagging out or getting a failed to download error same as other players. It happens sometimes.

Ai®a©ob®a

Hello all, this is a subject were not touched on but I actually think it's pretty important and leads to other issues.

Than you haven't looked very hard, There have been a ton of threads about people leaving the heist.

You have to take into account that there is a bug that makes the game crash from time to time - and often right after a mission ends. That has happened to me many times where I was the host, and I know I am not alone. It is bloody annoying to say the least.

I'll try to reinstall the game and all updates on my PS4 and see if it helps.

Did the host leave or did the game boot everyone leaving you in the session saying everyone else left?

Server problems.

Edited by OBeef619

Failed to download job

Unknown network error please return to GTA 5

Lag

Or the host just got tired of dealing with randoms and quit.

I don't know why but peoples lack of patience kills me. I've already had a guy leave my heist lobby right after joining like 4 or 5 times.

Yesterday I had a full lobby and I got called for lunch. Is it a good excuse for ya?

There are plenty of threads about hosts not finding people to do the heists and then randoms wantint 20% cut etc.

A good question is what's happened to the crew? Surely they won't do all the set up missions to just leave at the heist where the big money is.

Okay. First point. You are not doing set-ups. So you know that if you are not, most people like you are not. So that's a big chunk of players who only join set-ups out of interest, to see what they are like.

Second point. If you do set-ups with randoms, it disconnects all the group at the end of every setup mission. They then return to free roam and get hit with 5 set-up requests. They are playing a game, they pick the one that sounds fun, or do something else.

Third point. Doing all 5 set-ups takes time. Hours of time. Most people get bored, move on, quit.

Fourth point. You try and run 5 set-ups and a heist, and retain a group of randoms through them all. You are just commenting on something you've never tried, and being quite insulting about it.

Final point. Set-ups take time to fill the lobby. Heists fill in seconds. The host can pretty much pick and choose, but if the original group doesn't accept quickly then the spot is gone. Considering I did the set-up yesterday, and he heist later today, I really doubt they will be sitting ready to join.

Edited by monkeymonk

called for lunch?

I'm 17 still. I've got no income you know? I've still have to finish my studies before I can work.

Shadowfennekin

I only leave when I get stuck with an idiot who never clicks ready or can decide on an outfit. Or if somebody went AFK on a setup where we can't continue unless he gets in the damn vehicle

Shootinalloveryourface

called for lunch?

I'm 17 still. I've got no income you know? I've still have to finish my studies before I can work.

Aye I'm just jealous no one calls me for lunch

when playing with freinds and crew members Both as the Host and as team member.......we all have seen the message the Host leader left.....when playing with people you know and can talk to , we know its a server issue, the team members see a message saying the host left, the host see his team members leave.........

and with freinds and crew i have see the host leave enough to know there is a server issue that maybe causing this 99.9% of the time

When someone is hosting and inviting randoms to join.......the game can become a TASK that just bores the hell out of them, if you get the message that the host left after all members are in the lobby ......i bet its a server issue, if he or she has 3 members and are waiting on the 4th and final person..........hell they probably leave out of boredom ...or maybe know one of the other randoms that has joined is a trolling asshole