2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Recommended change to Heists

hondo 0302

Since the release of the heists update, I've tolerated the glitches but one thing I cannot stand, is spending two hours or more trying to complete one damn setup or heist mission due to inexperienced or unskilled players. Friends and crew members are not always available and/or any better than randoms, so I propose this small change to Heists. If someone dies during execution, they're out of any cut of the reward. Their cut gets split up by the remaining players IF they can complete the mission without that person. For those missions that split all players up with different tasks, have the storyline be adaptable. Change the story line around so if a player dies, it suddenly becomes more difficult for the remaining players because the authorities are tipped off or a big piece of the puzzle is now missing. Either way, it should end the whole mission for one players stupidity.

Mr. Scratch

A lot should change, you should be able to host jobs only for people with mics, see how many people are in a heist lobby before joining an invite and I could go on forever but none of these issues will be adressed.

Woah_brah_what_is_this

I don't care what happens to their cut, I just don't want the heist to end because they died. I can understand if a crucial member like the pilot dies, but who cares if an unnecessary grunt dies?

"Oh no, a ground member died! Even though the pilot is already in the air and out of harms way we have to stop the entire heist because... uh... well I don't have a reason but we're stopping it anyways"

I don't care what happens to their cut, I just don't want the heist to end because they died. I can understand if a crucial member like the pilot dies, but who cares if an unnecessary grunt dies?

"Oh no, a ground member died! Even though the pilot is already in the air and out of harms way we have to stop the entire heist because... uh... well I don't have a reason but we're stopping it anyways"

This times 1,000.

Everyone's lives should be their own. I don't care if everyone dies, watch me solo this sh*t. It'd be great to be able to fight down to the last rather then have to cut the entire thing off because Jimmy didn't know what the hell he was doing and f*cked us all.

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

Which would be great advice if Jimmy only died once.

f*cking Jimmy, man.

• Like 1

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

Ezekeil2Ofive17

for me the first thing that needs to change is that setup missions should count as done for crew as well

so if you are on the prison break on your board and you do the bus mission as a crew member it counts as done

the crew member challenge should be $500,00 or $1mill not $100,000 and should reset after completion

both of these would encourage more people to do the set ups and not just join for the big money

Toasted-Cheese

They need to change how invites show up on your phone , pain in my ass joining one that says heist only for it to be a dam set up

hornedturtle

They need to change how invites show up on your phone , pain in my ass joining one that says heist only for it to be a dam set up

I'm fine with that, setup missions can be easy money. what i want is an option to auto reject invites that require an aim change.

Since the release of the heists update, I've tolerated the glitches but one thing I cannot stand, is spending two hours or more trying to complete one damn setup or heist mission due to inexperienced or unskilled players. Friends and crew members are not always available and/or any better than randoms, so I propose this small change to Heists. If someone dies during execution, they're out of any cut of the reward. Their cut gets split up by the remaining players IF they can complete the mission without that person. For those missions that split all players up with different tasks, have the storyline be adaptable. Change the story line around so if a player dies, it suddenly becomes more difficult for the remaining players because the authorities are tipped off or a big piece of the puzzle is now missing. Either way, it should end the whole mission for one players stupidity.

Change the difficulty setting to easy.

drug_induced_coma

They should make more two player heists like the Fleeca job. It's so much easier to find one comptetent accomplice rather than the 3 currently required.. Even if they docked the payouts or made the setup missions more complex for us to "earn" the bigger payout. Two ppl heists are the way to go imo!

Edited by drug_induced_coma