2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Did they ever include the asshole award in this update?

Essence

A few weeks ago, 10 of the heists awards got leaked before the update was released. One of them was called "asshole" and you had to keep 100 percent of the cut for yourself during a heist finale. I just checked my awards and it wasn't there, but the other 9 leaked awards were. Did Rockstar remove this one?

It is believed to have been scrapped, as it is impossible to give one player more that 70% of a cut.

JoeFury1997

It's either a hidden reward or they removed it because they knew people would keep doing it.

• Like 1

GTA-Addicted

Or maybe it's yet to come, we don't know really...

Strange Town

I'm glad there is no such award, though howver there are still cancerous assholes who do that.

Shadowfennekin

I was sort of disappointed it wasn't included. People who wanted it could have boosted on Fleeca with another who wanted it and swapped who got the money at the end.

But it's probably for the best as little kids would try taking 100% on every Heist

Mr. Crowley

They should add it, but if you get it your character should have "asshole" permanently tattooed on their forehead.

RandallFlagg00

They probably read how many dbags on this forum were saying they were going to try to keep 100% every time before the heists came out.

• Like 1

They realised that they wouldn't find 3 players to accept a 0% pay on a heist.

• Like 3

But it's probably for the best as little kids would try taking 100% on every Heist

Not just little kids. So far, in every random finale I've been put into, the leader tries to gouge the team. Haven't seen one give more than 15% yet, and some even try to knock someone down to 0% before quickly hitting start. Which, of course, guarantees mission failure. No idea why a heist leader would sabatoge their own heist like that.

Giving us control of the cuts was a stupid idea. I can only assume that R* wants us at each others' throats for some reason.

AceThaCreator

It doesn't exist, my team literally just tried this a few hours ago, never felt so stupid while playing a game lol.

HirsuteDave

Not just little kids. So far, in every random finale I've been put into, the leader tries to gouge the team. Haven't seen one give more than 15% yet, and some even try to knock someone down to 0% before quickly hitting start. Which, of course, guarantees mission failure. No idea why a heist leader would sabatoge their own heist like that.

Giving us control of the cuts was a stupid idea. I can only assume that R* wants us at each others' throats for some reason.

Not everyone is an asshole. I completed the Pacific Heist with a group of squeakers earlier and got 25% for my trouble.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Okay R☆ has posted 2 different answers on the Support Pages:

The first being:

"Complete the Asshole platinum Award. Take 100% of the cash in a Heist Finale".

The second being:

"~You need to get a teammate killed during a setup mission.
~Complete the mission without reviving the teammate."

So, if the Asshole shirt is "Supposedly" unlocked by answer 1, then I assume doing the Pacific Standard Job Heist and being one of the 2 guys that goes and takes the money BUT you have to take ALL of the money yourself, 100% of the money, people have been getting the wording confused with 100& of the cut and you cannot take 100% of the cut, the game won't let you but one person CAN take all of the money out of the safe, AND it even helps the crew, because now only one person loses money when they get shot. I will try to see if someone will let me confirm this later, unless someone else does first, it shouldn't be that hard to find out if this is really the answer.

BUT is R☆'s 2nd and newer "Supposed" answer is correct then I would assume it would have to be done in "Pacific Standards Job"-"Hacking" because at the end it says "Destroy the Van" and when you do the Setup is immediately over, so if you were to kill blow up the van with another player in it to right next to it(and yes a player can sty in it and hold the mission up, unless you blow his as up which is what I will do next time) and end the Heist Setup at the exact same time. Maybe I am on to something here guys. This would do it IF the 3nd one is the right one, because the mission ends immediately, in fact I thought about doing it for the fun of it before, but now I really am going for it.

• Like 1

Member's Only

1st method is obvious bull. I tried it during the 2x event when you don't lose any cash, I carried all the cash myself and nothing unlocked. Plenty of people have done that before the 2x event too and none of them have reported the t-shirt unlocking.

2nd method is worth a try.

• Like 1

The First Hunter

The first being:

The second being:

So, if the Asshole shirt is "Supposedly" unlocked by answer 1, then I assume doing the Pacific Standard Job Heist and being one of the 2 guys that goes and takes the money BUT you have to take ALL of the money yourself, 100% of the money, people have been getting the wording confused with 100& of the cut and you cannot take 100% of the cut, the game won't let you but one person CAN take all of the money out of the safe, AND it even helps the crew, because now only one person loses money when they get shot. I will try to see if someone will let me confirm this later, unless someone else does first, it shouldn't be that hard to find out if this is really the answer.

BUT is R☆'s 2nd and newer "Supposed" answer is correct then I would assume it would have to be done in "Pacific Standards Job"-"Hacking" because at the end it says "Destroy the Van" and when you do the Setup is immediately over, so if you were to kill blow up the van with another player in it to right next to it(and yes a player can sty in it and hold the mission up, unless you blow his as up which is what I will do next time) and end the Heist Setup at the exact same time. Maybe I am on to something here guys. This would do it IF the 3nd one is the right one, because the mission ends immediately, in fact I thought about doing it for the fun of it before, but now I really am going for it.

I think teammates were supposed to be revive-able during heist and setups but rockstar cut that feature at the last second because of possible bugs, glitches and abuses!

SkynetOnlineID

1. Don't bother, I've took all the money on the Pacific standard finale many times. Never got the shirt.

2. I've done that too with friends. They have stood next to the van and on top of it while I blew it up. They don't die and you don't get the shirt.

To clarify, the asshole reward was removed in case anyone was still wondering. The only way to get it now is from modders/modding.

Edited by SkynetOnlineID
  • Like 1

Yay super rare shirt

BYKl0vQh.jpg

Now I'll make like a tree and get the hell outta here

The first being:

The second being:

I think teammates were supposed to be revive-able during heist and setups but rockstar cut that feature at the last second because of possible bugs, glitches and abuses!

They should have kept the feature , way less irritating than redoing the whole setup especially for the Pacific Standard final

• Like 4

They should've kept the revive option. Would force players to stay in proximity.

Also to they guy with the shirt. If you got it by accident like the beer hats just say so. If it's legit then please share. Otherwise your just a c*nt and probably shouldn't be on a forum for sharing.

• Like 2

1st method is obvious bull. I tried it during the 2x event when you don't lose any cash, I carried all the cash myself and nothing unlocked. Plenty of people have done that before the 2x event too and none of them have reported the t-shirt unlocking.

2nd method is worth a try.

Cool, that's one method I don't have to worry about trying...

...I just remember this one guy all up my ass about getting all of the money himself, and I was hoping that he knew something I didn't and that he got the shirt, oh well, one other method before I say it is removed, not the shirt but the award, and admit defeat. As I am not a modder or hacker and do not wish to be.

• Like 1

I got the t shirt asked r* for it they gave me it after I said I couldn't unlock I'm on xb1

Really? Maybe this is the key to get the t-shirt guys. Be an asshole with the R* support team.

I got the t shirt asked r* for it they gave me it after I said I couldn't unlock I'm on xb1

Really? Maybe this is the key to get the t-shirt guys. Be an asshole with the R* support team. Sent a ticket to rockstar about it and this is what they replied with:

Hello Delta8042,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support and for your question.

That is a game play issue that we can not assist you with, online search should find several 3rd party websites that may provide the info you need.

Best regards,

Jerry A.

Rockstar Support

Member's Only

Really? Maybe this is the key to get the t-shirt guys. Be an asshole with the R* support team.
Sent a ticket to rockstar about it and this is what they replied with:

Hello Delta8042,

That is a game play issue that we can not assist you with, online search should find several 3rd party websites that may provide the info you need.

Best regards,

Jerry A.

Rockstar Support

They knew. Damn it T, you jinxed it.

Gonna try anyways.

Sent a ticket to rockstar about it and this is what they replied with:

Hello Delta8042,

Best regards,

Jerry A.

Rockstar Support

They knew. Damn it T, you jinxed it.

Gonna try anyways.

Best of luck

Member's Only

So, like I said, I asked Rockstar about it, this was their response:

sIUr5D1.png

A complete cut from a mission huh? That's new.

CarimboHanky

A complete cut from a mission huh? That's new.

mmm weird stuff, atleast they dont deny the existance of the shirt..

maybe they would add the feature that unlocks the shirt as part of some future heists.

a friend of mine have the shirt tho

• Like 1

I love how people at R* support page can't keep their sh*t together.

One guy says to you google it, other one talks about a mission that is not there and another one gives the guy what he wanted. XD

• Like 2