2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Savage is situationally dominant.

Ballistic Jello

Ballistic Jello

I just controlled the airport against five people, including a dumb Hydra pilot, Buzzard, Annihilator (instant bail lol) and two infantry with homing launchers for over an hour - at least 30 kills. The cannon is ridiculously awesome. Stay low, near tops of buildings or behind large ones ( e.g. hangars and terminal buildings), get a fix on your target's exact location, pop out and destroy them. "Beep beep beep" - too late, they're dead.

Think of it like BF3 after the iglas got buffed. Stay low, think defensively, and realize your exposure time has to be very short. The only problem is the limited range of the cannon, I don't know how far the homing launcher reaches but it's far enough to decimate you in large open areas.

I think the GTA 4 annihilator pilots I always hear about are gonna love it.

2rqkacm.jpg

streetx1xracer

Those most of been idiots if they fought for an hour.

• Like 2

How is it against homing launchers?

You will not dodge one unless you're already flying over them, so you'll die 90% of the time.

BUT... as soon as you hear the first beep go to the interaction menu and scroll to Passive. I've abused this so much with the Savage and it manages to stay in the sky a lot longer and also get some extra kills.

Geisterfaust

Bad. Very bad.

MeisterJazz

Some people are really just that desperate to get a revenge kill. Like seriously, ive been in lobbies where people stay for half a day and fight

Ballistic Jello

Some people are really just that desperate to get a revenge kill. Like seriously, ive been in lobbies where people stay for half a day and fight

I think they're just all in a daze, they think the homing launcher is God's gift to skilless noobs. The last guy was baiting me to chase him, had a Maverick on the roof, so when I started flying after him he bailed and tried to lock on, I landed, he got back in the Maverick (why?) and tried to escape again.

That's a cool story bro. Try the stories thread next time.

Look MOM! A backseat mod!

Edited by Ballistic Jello
2rqkacm.jpg

Soran Is On

You can do the exact same thing with a buzzard and a wee bit more skill.

You will not dodge one unless you're already flying over them, so you'll die 90% of the time.

BUT... as soon as you hear the first beep go to the interaction menu and scroll to Passive. I've abused this so much with the Savage and it manages to stay in the sky a lot longer and also get some extra kills.

That's lame sh*t for lame players. At least you're willing to admit it's "abuse." This is why passive mode needs a big tweak.

OP you played with amateurs. I am one of the crew ULTRAS Air Force and I challenge you to touch me once with a missile.

Edited by Agent-Sanchez

Ballistic Jello

That's lame sh*t for lame players. At least you're willing to admit it's "abuse." This is why passive mode needs a big tweak.

This why I'm offering my advice to those who are interested in flying and getting discouraged. I know that that passive mode abuse will get nerfed, and it should. The mechanics of infantry vs choppers should not have passive mode involved whatsoever.

The Savage does not have to sit there and tank missiles. Move, move, kill, move. Appreciate the firepower.

OP you played with amateurs. I am one of the crew ULTRAS Air Force and I challenge you to touch me once with a missile.

I didn't use missiles at all. You totally missed the point. I'm not saying it can handily kill Lazers or Hydras, just that it needs more credit due for its' ridiculous power. Noobs all get shot down by homo launchers in twenty seconds and blame the chopper.

Edited by Ballistic Jello
2rqkacm.jpg

DominusTaranis

Cannon=/=Missiles. Put your dick away.
  • Like 2

This why I'm offering my advice to those who are interested in flying and getting discouraged. I know that that passive mode abuse will get nerfed, and it should. The mechanics of infantry vs choppers should not have passive mode involved whatsoever.

The Savage does not have to sit there and tank missiles. Move, move, kill, move. Appreciate the firepower.

Noobs all get shot down by homo launchers in twenty seconds and blame the chopper.

How can you dodge a missile with a helicopter? Remember also that Savage has very low defense.

Ballistic Jello

snip

Snip

snip

snip

Snip

Noobs all get shot down by homo launchers in twenty seconds and blame the chopper.

How can you dodge a missile with a helicopter? Remember also that Savage has very low defense.Don't get locked and fired upon. You can't dodge missiles with a school bus.
2rqkacm.jpg

NEONSTAR2000

MAN YOU ARE SO RAD, SO AWESOME SO ELITE AT GTAO. I WANAN BE LIKE YOU... said no one ever.

Ballistic Jello

MAN YOU ARE SO RAD, SO AWESOME SO ELITE AT GTAO. I WANAN BE LIKE YOU... said no one ever.

Look at those wicked English skills. Stay in school!

2rqkacm.jpg

Join the discussion here.

IDknKoL.gif