2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

insurance on bicycles

JELLY UNICORN

JELLY UNICORN

i am a proud owner of 3 BMX bicycles, each colored red, green, and blue to represent the RGB color model. it took me like one year to find those colors.

i really want to use one of them in FR, but i'm afraid that they'll get blown up/driven to water/etc and losing them, and i don't want the hassle of finding one of them again. so they end up becoming display instead of being used.

so unless there's a way to buy colored bikes, i'd really love some bike insurance.

and no, this not a bitch and moan thread, it's more of a suggestion thread.

• Like 3

JELLY UNICORN

ya... its annoying not to be able to insure them. Ride at you own risk i guess. :(

ikr, i wanna ride my red bike and become CJ

(edited)

^^^^Just saw Liquid beat me to it....

There have been glitches to do it before and possibly now with the new DLC but i have not searched. It is very handy to have it deliverable and insurable ($10).

4TpcIk4.jpg

By the way, if you ride a BMX through the gang territories during most times you can find all three of your colors and ride them into your garage. Heres a video that shows all the locations (not my video). Skip to 5:45 for the gang territory locations.

Edited by erkwang

Use them while in passive mode.

Except... if you wipe out trolls can swoop in and blow it up.

I`ve seen this happen to people. Its pretty silly to stalk BMXers like that.. But this game is filled with trolls.

JELLY UNICORN

(edited)

^^^^Just saw Liquid beat me to it....

There have been glitches to do it before and possibly now with the new DLC but i have not searched. It is very handy to have it deliverable and insurable ($10).

4TpcIk4.jpg

By the way, if you ride a BMX through the gang territories during most times you can find all three of your colors and ride them into your garage. Heres a video that shows all the locations (not my video). Skip to 5:45 for the gang territory locations.

thanks, will check video when i'm home!

Yes, especially since the racing bikes are $10,000 a pop. Mechanic should also deliver.

he can, but only if it's your personal vehicle prior to calling him. unless they changed this.

CarimboHanky

to be honest, if i see someone in a bike, ill kill him and blow his bike... yesh its a cheap kill but thats how i roll!

not long ago, i made a kid cry because i blew his pink bmx.

later i realized that the bike was "special"

Edited by CarimboHanky

I agree BMX bikes should have insurance on them. way too many assholes follow me around to blow my bike up. I swear it's like taboo riding a bike in this game.

to be honest, if i see someone in a bike, ill kill him and blow his bike... yesh its a cheap kill but thats how i roll!

And this is why bikes need insurance. People like you.

I see your kind constantly and never fully understand them.

But if im in the area and i see anyone attack a BMXer. Im gunning for them ASAP. Because thats how i roll.

But if im in the area and i see anyone attack a BMXer. Im gunning for them ASAP. Because thats how i roll.

All people care about is free kills, it'd so sad. Gotta get that kd up, it means oh so much to them.

Agreed. Insurance and being delivered from the garage would make bikes a ton more useful. I have a custom olive green Scorcher I pretty well never use for the same reasons.

You can get the mechanic to deliver bikes by taking them out of the garage, driving an npc vehicle or pegasus vehicle to destination and 'request personal vehicle' from the interaction menu but still, I only use my crappy bikes when in free roam.

mechluvin89psn

I completely agree insurance and delivery should be available as well as pegs on bmx bikes, ppl already grind why not add pegs to give more grind options

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

if this make you feel better...

i kill and blow up everything that get within my range, i dont go around looking gor the cheap kill by hunting bmxers!

I completely agree insurance and delivery should be available as well as pegs on bmx bikes, ppl already grind why not add pegs to give more grind options

GTA physics won't allow this, haha. Only kinda joking people. It would be cool if people could ride on the pegs ( no sex jokes people ) as-well as grinding ( again no sex jokes people )

if this make you feel better...

i kill and blow up everything that get within my range, i dont go around looking gor the cheap kill by hunting bmxers!

So you can`t shoot and look for cheap kills.. Starting to make sense now.. :D

passive mode or invite only

When you fall off a bike, it's no longer in passive mode. And invite only is boring as f*ck to lots of people. That takes away more then 90% of the fun for me.

agreed, i wish mech would deliver it too. would be cool to drive out to a trail and have it delivered.

• Like 1

Am I missing something here? I thought the bike could be delivered? I thought when you called up, it also showed you the bike rack?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm thinking when you buy a vehicle.

Edited by Chloroform

eAzXI4iXVkKfmwXzI5Eccg_0_0.jpg

_juoYpDlkUm3naOX8Wjl0Q_0_0.jpg

bZss2lIpaEyzMGNPYtfFTQ_0_0.jpg

i have insurance on mine. ppl blow it up and it charges them 10$. but i can call up mors, replace, and have it delivered to wherever i want. i suggest looking into "bike in a car slot" glitches.

• Like 2

When you fall off a bike, it's no longer in passive mode. And invite only is boring as f*ck to lots of people. That takes away more then 90% of the fun for me.

actually, as soon as you first get on the bike in passive you are no longer in passive, just like when you get in a car.

must agree insurance and delivery should be added to the game. also would be a nice little extra if we could hear the radio with headphones so we can have music while wearing them. :beerhat:

actually, as soon as you first get on the bike in passive you are no longer in passive, just like when you get in a car.

must agree insurance and delivery should be added to the game. also would be a nice little extra if we could hear the radio with headphones so we can have music while wearing them. :beerhat:

I'm on Xbox One, we have a different passive mode.

I glitched one into a car slot (Duped onto a rebel so it had insurance and I tested the insurance and it worked), used iFruit with Charles and Proxycap to give it bulletproof tires and painted it matte lime green. After heists came out the insurance must have expired cause it got blown up by some asshole and it would not let me call it in... So don't bother with insuring bikes, it will just fail...

They should just make them indestructible. It's not like they would be OP. You fall off them anyway.

• Like 1

I glitched one into a car slot (Duped onto a rebel so it had insurance and I tested the insurance and it worked), used iFruit with Charles and Proxycap to give it bulletproof tires and painted it matte lime green. After heists came out the insurance must have expired cause it got blown up by some asshole and it would not let me call it in... So don't bother with insuring bikes, it will just fail...

oh sh*t thats interesting. im scared now. private servers only then

Edited by EMAGDN1M